View Single Post
Old 10-05-2009, 03:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 17
pilter is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpilter is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpilter is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Chio sch teachers

When I was in JC one of my teachers was a milf. Well in yr1 I didn't really think of her as a milf cos she was pregnant (v. fierce woman somemore). She gave birth towards the end of yr1 and it was in yr2 when she truly became a fantasy of mine. It a way it was kinda strange, cos I found myself both fantasizing and hating her at the same time, cos she was a v strict and anal teacher.

Even after her pregnancy in my 2nd year, my teacher's boobs were still swelled up to C+ (maybe D even? couldn't really gauge back then but they were amazingly huge for a chinese lady). Furthermore, she was rather good looking, mid-30s, tall, meaty ass and had nice shapely legs/calves although she had some spare tyres at the stomach area. I still found her really hot though; well I'm a milf guy. Needless to say, I had erections most of the time during her lessons and was always fantasizing about her and her lovely breasts. The 2hr lessons were especially xin ku: erection all the way and I couldn't always adjust my pants since there were other classmates around hehe. I remember how she would walk around the classroom to take a look at our work, and how her ass would be right in front of my face when she was looking at the work of those one row in front. The panty line would be so obvious gosh. So many times did I have the urge to just pinch those buttocks of hers. Thank God I never did so!

Although she was usually dressed rather conservatively her dresses still accentuated her chest (cos it was just so huge). Whenever she said that at her age, she couldn't wear tight-fitting dresses cos she wasn't as slim as before and that the girls in my class ought to treasure their figures blah blah, I was like damn it, you are hotter than anyone of them lar! And I don't think I'm exaggerating here. It was almost like she was teasing me by saying that haha.

There was this one time where I did get to steal a teeny weeny peek. It was the class photo-taking session, and I was standing on the highest row and Mrs X was helping a classmate of mine standing in the row below adjust her tie. In doing so, she bent down slightly and as she was wearing a rather loose-fitting blouse, I got a slight peek of her cleavage. It was only for a split second but gosh I was speechless (imagine a horny schoolboy seeing the cleavage of his fantasy lol). Well I sorta tilted my head outwards to peek so it was somewhat obvious and I think she knew it. But that's it. I wonder if she was pleased or pissed.

It's been a number of years since JC but based on the pics I've seen of her in the school website, she still looks as attractive as before. Her boobs still seem pretty big too. And her dressing seems to be less conservative than when I was her student. Damn! Wonder if my peeking made her more confident of her looks haha. Even up till today I still find myself fantasizing about her at times. Mrs X sure made my JC life more bearable haha.