View Single Post
Old 23-10-2011, 01:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 14
CouplesSwing deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCouplesSwing deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Young Couple Looking For Another Young :D:pCouple or Female To Have a 4some/3some

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuzAHornyGuy View Post
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE SENDING ME A MESSAGE!! Hey I know its too much to ask but my gf just notified me she doesn't want couples that smoke. Its rare and I know its near impossible but I have to respect her decision and count myself lucky that I have a gf that is at least open to swinging.

I sincerely apologize and and deeply sorry to the couple who we met and wasted all your time coming all the way down to meet us. Please let me make it up to you one day... Please forgive my gf as she is still young and maybe doesn't entirely know what she wants or doesn't want yet..
Josh,
You know what? You should perhaps have another serious talk with your girlfriend. It is alright to set criteria & requirements. In fact it is a good idea.

But:
1) Does your gf have what it takes as well? *swings' not just about fxxx & go*
2) Is she just giving "excuses" because she is getting the cold feet? *if yes, trust me, we'll be witnessing a constant repeat of today's saga*
3) How sure are you that your girlfriend is ready to swing? *is she doing this just to please you?*
4) She is only 18!! Age is no barrier, but wtf do you want a 18 year old to swing? *let her go enjoy dating and having sex the way she knows it*

I'm sorry I am being blunt here as well. But wasting people's time this way is a big no no. Not your fault. But you should have a talk with her. If she's sure she's open to it, then it's only fair you guys treat the other couples with respect, be responsible & handle the matter wisely. If she is not, then perhaps you should respect her.

Seņorita CouplesSwing