Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
xiaozhi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
Bro,

Sorry to hear that your wife has committed adultery.

My most sincere and honest advice? Divorce her asap.

https://www.gjclaw.com.sg/articles/d...0of%20adultery.

10 Points To Consider before filing for Divorce based on Adultery
Divorce based on Adultery: Firstly, the plaintiff must prove that adultery has been committed by the defendant. Secondly, the plaintiff must prove that this has made it intolerable to live with the defendant.
www.gjclaw.com.sg

"A plaintiff will not be able to get a divorce if he/she had continued to live together with the defendant for more than six months upon finding out about the adulterous relationship. Therefore, once a plaintiff has confirmed suspicions about his/her spouse engaging in an adulterous relationship, he/she should commence divorce proceedings as soon as possible if he/she wishes for it to be on the grounds of adultery."

You can never trust her again. Will you ever trust her with your life? Don't spend the rest of your life with such a person. You may be at risk of STDs and HIV, etc.

She doesn't respect you.

长痛不如短痛.

Be a MAN. Meet and marry an attractive, kind, and smart girl of your type who truly loves you. You can do it. You only need to change your mental frame...

My advice may seem harsh and cruel. But I know you will thank me in 20 - 30 years.

Good luck to you.
Bro WB
Not so easy. He will get pwned by WC not matter. He will confirm be poorer unless he is drawing a high salary. If not child maintenance, wife maintenance and spilt of asset will be what he facing. Since his wife ok with him eat outside, not a bad thing to stay status quo