View Single Post
Old 06-04-2022, 03:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 8
rototime deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrototime deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: sexless marriage/relationship fr a female's perspective

This is what makes women (couple in general) vulnerable. A lot get's attracted and charmed by third party. not being rude here, but I am commenting on what I have seen and experienced. it's just that, some guys knows it, and back off, while I have seen those who took it.

Men are also emotional creature. We can lower ourselves for our loved ones, like take on all kind of shit work (and hiding doing shit work) to bring food to the table, and do what a man does to fulfil the wife need. But woman on the other hand can get really emotional over minor things.. like forgetting birthday, not noticing after her visit to hair saloon, or even a tiny earring on her ear, and they get all emotionally charged and give their spouse the cold shoulder, over small little things.. Yes, I do understand, what's not important is important to a women.. But the thing is, we don't think the same. Hence, there are things that the wife did that her man don't like, guys can swallow and sweep it under the carpet, while for ladies, they show it, bring it up to the whole world. LOL!!..

Relationship is a 2 way things.. the lucky ones get a very submissive spouse, but these luck is only one sided, while some may be seen as independent, they're actually very immature, as everything is just about them, and no compromise. and people ask why couple cheat? because marriage have created the supply and the demand?