Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -21 / Power: 0
Chinjisiao is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abijek22 View Post
Come back here again yesterday. Took 90mins oil with 906.
When I strip in the room, she strip also without me asking. Haha she knows I like to have fun before the massage instead of after. Perks of being her regular.

Full roaming and make out with her macam long lost lovers. I can feel that she's into it as well when she give kisses on the neck while touching the lil bro. Didn't reject frenching also. Lots of tongue play in my mouth.

Play and suck her nips before asking her to lie down and paint her oyster. Asked her for bbbj and she complied also. I told her I going to cum. She kept on sucking and it became a CIM. Wahhhh very high satisfaction and playability. I know if I bring CD sure can up her like how a bro shared his FR with her in another post. I like it as it is now with all the foreplay and oral.

Requested for 30min foot and 30min shoulder massage. Strong massage as usual using her knees, elbow and forearm. She spend more time on my calves when she found tight knots there.

Showered after the massage and gave her a 100RM tip.
Total damage 110 + 100. True value for money.
Would recommend her to other bros here. Become her regular and you can try many things with her.
Can shower there one meh?