View Single Post
Old 08-12-2022, 04:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 4
Yampy is one of the Best!Yampy is one of the Best!Yampy is one of the Best!
Re: Great Thai Massage with Surprise Special

Rocked up at Sawadee this morning and asked if 906 was available after reading the FR’s on this thread..

906 was available so I sat and waited..a lady appeared and shoes me to a locker to put my shoes. She then took me to wash feet.. first impressions were not attractive, should I have taken the lucky dip and got them to assign one for me?

Next into the lift.. that is a weird lift, it’s live a lift someone would have in their home not a building. Out of the lift and we walked to one of the furthest massage beds available, turning all the lights on as we went.. looks like I’m the first customer for the day.

We enter the room, way bigger than I can expected, curtains on 3 of the 4 walls going almost to the ceiling.. a safety box to put valuables in which was a good idea.. the bed was ready and I saw the disposable pants ready on the bed. I was instructed to take all off and she left.. then I noticed the disposable pants had gone to.

906 comes back and I ask straight away what extras are available.. we discussed rm100 for nude for massage and bbbj..

She dims the lights, which was good as facially she’s not the most attractive.. when she removed her closes she has a great body and lovely shaped tits..

Massage begins and it’s more pushing oil than massage.. not great but certainly not the worst I’ve ever had.. no real tease through the massage, just the occasional flick of my balls..

On the flip, her nipples went straight in my mouth.. a perfect rack and I alternated between each breast.. finally I reached down and she was dripping wet.. she bent over and started blowing me giving me great access to her pussy.. she’s blowing me and I’m finger banging her.. 15 mis of this an I unleashed a load into her mouth..

I think she spit it out at the end of the bed as I didn’t see but I’m guessing she didn’t swallow..

Not a bad session.. I think if I went back I’d do 60 rather than 90 mins as the massage wasn’t great..

Face = 4/10
Body = 8/10
Massage = 5/10
Bbbj = 7/10

Damage 110 + 100 tip