Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Riye deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Jakarta Info thread

FR for Red Ruby:

Talked with mamasan Kokoh for quite a long time to know the place, been operating for 8 months. Can slowly view her ipad and discuss what you like.

Lounge area can drink/smoke/karaoke too drinks are not expensive coke is like 18k for example got soju and what not too.

Two categories Gold and Platinum - Like bro said includes full package (but sad la is all indo I was hoping got indo-chi xmm (pls dm/network with me if got kangtao )

Happy hour from 11am to 5pm: Gold 700k, Platinum 800k
5pm to 10.30pm: Gold 810k (10% off promo from 900k), Platinum 945k (10% off promo from 1050k)

Went on a Saturday but no platinums working the entire day alamak, had 4 golds to choose so chose mei mei heard she quite ang pai and also her neh dua a bit coz I a bit tired of xmm type

Mei Mei
Face: 8/10 (Normal schoolgirl look)
Body: 38DD soft natural, a bit meaty but not overweight (prob the best part hand sure got spillage had fun sucking her inverted neh until ready for action)
Deed as a whole: Not gonna go into details cuz hahaha I think y'all ownself experience better. Good stereo, not a time watcher.. got feeling I even exceed 1 hour but package never really talk about time + can see that she enjoying herself also coz my down there quite big la. Suggested to head down early with no one to experience the same.
RTF: Yes, after I try a few others.. I see Fuji like not bad also so maybe another FR soon

Room: standard 1 size, a bit small but when she suck you and you don't want look at her just look up at the ceiling mirror maybe can help you last longer

Got any other questions can dm me.