View Single Post
Old 27-06-2023, 11:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 938 / Power: 17
smking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to behold
Re: Jakarta Info thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setzer View Post
That is correct, many companies in indonesia is having wed/thur/fri holiday for Haji/idul adha.. but nightlife/chiong places should be only closed on 28-29 june, then open from 30 june onwards. Traffic could be smoother since it's long weekend for the general public.

End day, haji/idul adha is not as big event as puasa/idul fitri... so I guess one don't have to worry about girls going back to hometown etc.
Okay, you the master of Jakarta after all My chiong area is very concentrated hence I may not have the best idea in Jakarta

Only 15 percent have a penis longer than seven inches.

The left testicle usually hangs lower than the right for right-handed men. The opposite is true for lefties.