Thread: Action in Japan
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2023, 08:38 AM
Sexplorer for Life

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4297 / Power: 16
lovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Action in Japan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsadez View Post
Ii read before someone shared he can speak jap and is regular so had transport provided (I remember the mention of free ride to nearest JR after the service) and also got some kind of loyalty points that can get you discounts after certain number of visits but no mention of this service guide cafe. Maybe it's a middle man marked up service to get what the regulars can easily access.

I tried Yoshiwara entry level in 2018, not too satisfied. I remember when walking out of the area I saw a hot lady enter another building there. Keen to seek out that kind the next time I'm there.

Yeah. Entry level soapland quite barebones haha. I think that by going to Japan you're already spending quite a bit so might as well go for the better class soaplands to get a feel of the real omotenashi