View Single Post
Old 27-12-2023, 07:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 457 / Power: 12
Siammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Hotels

Quote:
Originally Posted by nirvana123 View Post
Pre Covid, I stay in S15 average once every month. To me its the best value hotel in that area. Quality and Price are good enough for me. just one minute walk from Thermae, 24 hour cafe beside, just a few minutes to 24 hour Mcdonalds and near BTS and MRT and Terminal 21 etc. However, post Covid, I now go for cheaper level but still decent quality like Icheckinn soi 19 and if this one gets too expensive, I go for opposite Thermae for Paradiso. Even the renovated Miami hotel is pretty decent. So plenty of choices for me. These hotels, most girls in Thermae have no problem because its just a few minutes walk and especially most of the time i just want ST, fuck and go so they also happy, I happy.
What about the Manhattan? It's located literally right behind Thermae. The corner rooms don't look so bad. An acquaintance stays there when he comes to Thailand, so they give him a good deal.