View Single Post
Old 09-12-2022, 02:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 684 / Power: 14
AUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to behold
Re: Just gotten Syphilis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redmys View Post
If only I read your post earlier. Took a plunge to try an FL from Dome 1, had capped FJ but a BBBJ, one week plus later felt something not right with little brother as there is pain urinating and saw unusual discharge coming out. Knew tio liao.. really damn unlucky.

Went to doc as soon as possible and had 2 types of antibiotics on the same day. I am still pending for screening results but I hope it is just chlamydia. Just to be safe I also paid extra for the other tests which I can only do the blood test after at least 28 days.

To all the bros, really don’t play play and use protection if you have to chiong. I’m not a chiongster and usually it is not my cup of tea, but I was at a bad place and bad time then, very bad emotional turmoil. I even PM the FL to tell her see doctor but there was no reply.

It has been about 10 days since my antibiotics, no more discharge from my little brother but something still felt weird in my urinary track, I am not sure whether it is mental or it’s really there. To be safe I did not have sexual activities with anyone, I just PCC myself for release.
Bro another thing abt getting these cureable STDs is the risk of spreading it to your SO. If u are living a single life then its pretty straightforward. But if you have a family and ur wife kena then its pretty much nightmare scenario.