View Single Post
Old 24-06-2022, 10:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1900 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Exchange points in ZAP FREE zone!

Quote:
Originally Posted by basic View Post
What is the difference between reputation, points and power?
To help u answer yr question...the difference basically is between points n power : >>>

1) POWER is given by boss or the system, 1 power for each year of membership n an additional 1 power for every 3000 points u r able to accumulate...POWER is the no. of points u can give to other bros when u r exchanging with them...it is fixed by boss n the system n there is no way anyone of us can adjust it ourselves

2) POINTS or reputation points as they call it on the other hand is given to u by other bros when u r exchanging with them or when they give u voluntarily as a donation for yr good post or for doing something good for them..it's very simple, nothing difficult to understand....

For the attention of newbie bros or those who r not sure how this points system works >>>

DO NOT UP THE POINTS OF ANYONE when u have not got yr POWER yet....doing so, the system will DISALLOW u to up his points again when u subsequently get yr power a few minutes later ..up to the next 10 or 20 yrs if u r a very inactive member who seldom or hardly log-in to the forum

Hope this clarifies

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 24-06-2022 at 01:18 PM.