Thread: GL Skinny
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2023, 10:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold
Re: GL Skinny

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Jia Jia @ 1654A is definitely not skinny slim. More like slim (or neither slim nor plump which is “just nice” for her body frame and height). She would look great in a bikini for sure.

I heard Mandy @ 2058 is no longer slim … more towards pear shape.

You can add QiQi, Xiao Xue, and Happy @ 1820 to the slim list. Bing Bing @ 1658B is also slim.
I've seen or tried almost all of the girls in that skinny slim list. Their sizes are quite the range.

Probably only Wei Wei, Ruo Ruo and XiaoPingGuo are the slimmest in that list. Those girls in 1669, maybe only Jiao Jiao is slim. Qing Qing is not slim, I saw slimmer girls in 2041 than her. MeiMei is quite slim, but some of the girls in 1820 are slimmer than her. The new girls I haven't seen, cuz I spent too much time on RTF lol. Quite interested to see how those WH04 girls mentioned above are though. May pass by and take a look.