View Single Post
Old 12-08-2022, 09:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1459 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexis990 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-14.com/niko-massage/

How about this girl bro ? Have u tried ? Seems hv big boobs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creative1983 View Post
I tried her once when before she moved to the east. Her BBBJ is one of the better ones. That time, her figure was niceeeee. Now I am unsure cos its been a long time every since.
As for her looks, she is pretty and the feel to me is like mid 30s onwards. I might be wrong ya. Could be older. But once she starts her BBBJ, u might crave for it more.
She reminded me a couple times that if going to shoot, let her know cos she dont do CIM.
Niko is a milf, albeit a very sexy one. Her face shows her age but she has a very sexy body and great looking natural medium C cups.
Her bbbj is quite good, takes her time, but she doesn't cim so I don't visit her often. She is also a FL, and she has her FL rate, just ask her. Quite a hot bonk actually! Hahahah. She is a better FL than a ML tbh.