View Single Post
Old 07-11-2021, 01:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1977 / Power: 5
johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/ying-ying-massage/

Location is pretty far away, parking is convenient. Discreet as well. Moment step inside the room is like a massage place, got bed got massage bed, got nuru bed and chair, whole room dark dark and red Ying Ying is a sweet lady, she is my guess late 30s to early 40s. Slim, very very smooth body, milf range liao, able to keep well in shape.

Fresh clean towels provided, she is masked on throughout, so cant really tell how she looks, but she looks decent. FN throughout, begin massage on the massage bed, applied baby powder, and tease non stop, she is extremely skillful with her hands. After awhile, move on to a strange stool, which exposes your butt , she basically HJ, stroke balls + asshole area, sibei buey tahan.. after that will move to the chair in the profile, quite interesting sitting on it, basically is like pregnant woman giving birth those kind, she will climb on top and 69 position, if you paint her, need top up i forgot how much 30-50, i didnt paint, but i would say her pussy is extremely tempting.. no smell, well shaved and looks very good. Blasted all over her hands, showered, and left.

1hr package ($130), in out around 45-50min, would definitely come back to visit her. Those bros who like fingerstyle stroke can try.

Wont give ratings cuz subjective, my experience is subjective as well.

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/sha-sha-massage/

Location in G area, hard to find parking (limited)
Looks really same to photos, age maybe young 30s

She greeted me with a pair of extremely sexy shorts, can see the ass one, friendly lady.

Massage is strong, really hard, like know where to press, nice lady to chat as well. Polite and friendly, no use phone. Strip down to panties when massaging, respect her boundaries.

BBBJ is good, eye contact and slowly lick, HJ out. Overall a worthy rtm. She has pairs of natural C, with sensitive nipples.

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/massage-baby/

got alot of baby on the website until difficult to identify lol, tried her for her nuru. I would say she is a rtm for me (subjective, pls dont zap me lol)

Location: parking is challenging. Place is discreet. Hygenie wise, pretty ok, fresh towels, place is nice, 1 person staying. Looks wise, i would say she is pre-milf category? 28-31 age range, face is quite accurate to pics, the updated ones on the profile are accurate. For me, i find her pretty.

Tits wise, enhanced, and big maybe C/D. Nuru is okay, i nvr tried XE one or other better ones, i would say baby one is decent, the entire nuru lasted quite long for me, around 30mins of constant sliding up n down, grinding of pussy all over me. She is quite cautious to ensure that my little bro nvr touch her little sis. Her body is decent, slim and she is rather petite maybe 160 in height. Her pussy is shaven, looks delicious tbh, a hard worker in terms of nuru, teasing as much as she can.

She ask me how to improve after the deed, i would say for 160 is pretty steep. But worth a try if u r into it. I wouldnt mind going back again, maybe for massage this round.

I wont give scores, since it is subjective, but i will rate my overall experience, which would be a 8/10 bah, subjective. Those who follow my FRs, can roughly gauge my preferences haha