Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 4
jaggleme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uooh View Post
https://sglonelyguy-6.com/eva-massage/

Perhaps some are already a regular of hers, but sharing just in case some have considered but have not tried.

1. Pretty face, looks just like the video. I actually agree that it should be altered to some degree for their anonymity but maybe others have different views.
2. Sweet voice
3. Figure - not too sure but average I suppose, did not request her to undress, but her skin where I can see and feel is smooth and nice
4. Massage - enough strength to soften the knots yet soothing at the same time, she can also do back-stepping by the way
5. Price - 100 for the sequence of ​HJ-solid massage-HJ, not bad would you not agree?

Overall, a worthwhile experience. I go because I get welcomed by smiling pretty face and the 'handiwork' is good enough for me to just lay down, close my eyes, fantasize/relax.

Just to be sure no confusion as there are 2 Evas, I am NOT referring to the one where the link ends "... massage-eva" with the mosaic-ed pictures.
Yes the pics are highly accurate. Damn smooth skin and ample real boobs. Can top up for FJ. But the cons is that this is massage shop like some bros mentioned.