Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 12
willawonks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Westerhout houses

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultracitra View Post
WH17 Keke
Visited WH17 as I saw a few good post on WH17. Only got 3 girls working & had to wait. Decided to use the loo on the 2nd floor first & I head a loud moan of pleasure coming from the room opposite. Told OKT that I wanted that girl who was in that room. She was Keke. The moment I saw her I knew I made the right choice. She was wearing a blue half cut dress that started just above her boobs & ended a slightly above her butt. She has that sweet innocent & slutty looks & I decided to make it a double session. Stripped & my hands began to raba all over her body. She leaned against the wall as we kissed. I proceeded to work on her boobs. Not her best asset but will not put guys off. Around B size. Alternated between gentle sucking & bites off her nipples. Her hands caress my head as she kept moaning in pleasure. After showering, I had her leaned on the toilet wall as I moved down south & spread her legs open. I knelt down & buried my face between them & ate her pussy. After about a good solid 15-20 mins or so, she said she was going to cum & I proceeded to quicken the pace of my tongue & inserted my middle finger inside her pussy, fingering her. She came hard as I felt her hands & legs tighten around my head & neck. I got up & looked her in the face & her face was flushed from that orgasm. We kissed & I moved her hands towards my dick asking her to stroke it. She asked if we should proceed to the bed & I told her that I want her to blow me in the toilet for my first shot. Good foreplay as she nibble at my neck, sucked my nipples before finally reaching my dick. Solid BJ & she can take it deep. She even took time to lick & play with my balls. She allowed me to cum just on the outside of her pussy. I had her stood up & had one of her legs up on the urinal as she stroke my dick just on the outside of her pussy. Shot a huge load barely a minute later & one of the highlights was that she didn't even bother to clean up her pussy first but instead engaged in some kissing action with me. On the bed I ate her pussy again where she auto ask me to finger her while I ate her out as she liked that feeling. She came loud & hard & this time I could feel her jerking & spasming on the bed. I lay back & allow her to work her magic, getting my dick hard again. When it was time, she capped me on & climbed above me. My hands grope her boobs as she rode me up & down. All this while her beautiful pair of eyes never left my face as she looked at me with pleasure. I lifted her butt up & took over the fucking. Picking up the pace, her moans & breathing increased & she came a third time. I flipped her for doggystyle & she jutted her butt upwards while her hands reached back & grab hard on my hands. It was also in this position that I shot my 2nd load. She said she could really feel the warm load inside the condom. Dick still inside of her, I pulled her up & we kiss passionately signifying how much we enjoyed the session.

A gem of this house & I will RTF again
Glad you enjoyed her service! Haven't been to find her in awhile already. After I tried Si Si, my preference in this hse has changed hehe...