Old 18-10-2017, 12:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 16
shboeing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Spain -Madrid, Barcelona, Seville, Malaga, Valencia

With all the advice, i embarked on my search through slumi and sexmerdobcn. I bookmarked Thaina and Dayanna, but on smb they had moved from independents in Aug to join a group called MegaBCN recently. So i tried WA them last week to get an appointment but was told they were not available then... tried again a few days later and was given a run around for a day or two before i eventually realised Mega was merely using their old posts to get more attention. None of their girls interested me though.

I also hit a brick wall with a few others before finally settling on Barbie. Like many independents, She doesnt speak any English, and me no habla Espanol, so in comes Translate for a lot of cut and pasting. She gave some directions (which turned out inaccurate, or lost in translation) and off i go with great anticipation.

Smb reviewers describes the place as a 'heaven of teens' and i fully agree... it is an clean apartment in a non descript building with a long corridor and many rooms, each holding a beauty and managed by a friendly lady boss. They take great pains to ensure a private experience so clients dont see each other even though it is a small apartment. You can hear various moans from the other rooms, but you wont see anyone else except your angel.

Barbie greets me at the door and already it looks like its going to be a good time. Described as 18 and petite, she looks much more than her advertised pictures promised, with blond hair showing dark roots, an impish smile and clear green/blue eyes. She greets me with a quick kiss and chatters away in spanish as she leads me into a clean room and offers me a towel for a shared bathroom. I whip out the phone for translate and apologise sheepishly and she giggles as only an 18 year old could.

Onto the bed and after a few choice instructions through Translate, she pulls me onto her perfectly shaped breasts that fit perfectly into my mouth. Her body almost fits into my arms and I take care not to crush her in my blood filled lust!

She pushes me gently to offer her services and starts a BBBJ without prompting. She starts fast and with a lot of jerking, which was not my style, so out comes the phone again which she reads with a smile and changes tempo... ooohhh.. staring into those emerald eyes and watching her strong thin lips, a sight not to be forgotten any time soon.

Unfortunately for me, with fatigue and jet lag, the spirit was willing but the flesh was weak, and she certainly tried very hard to please without any hint of displeasure or impatience. She has a full set of tricks to get me going and after multiple positions and much effort from both of us, we collapsed in a sweaty heap of hair and tingling limbs.
I apologise profusely for my lack of enthusiasm but she playfully slaps my butt with an admonishing gesture.. which ironically sends whatever leftover blood streaming back downwards, but alas my hour was up and I had to leave this pleasure palace.

Definitely recommended for teen lovers who dont expect voluptous bodies but great enthusiasm and GFE. (search teenbcn on smb)