Old 23-12-2017, 06:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
lutung deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Spain -Madrid, Barcelona, Seville, Malaga, Valencia

Booked Paraguayan Elsa from placermadrid.es during recent trip to Madrid. Booking was easy. I emailed in English, friendly mamasan answered in Spanish. Google Translate took care of the language barrier.

Her stats and pictures are in her page. In summary: pretty, girl next door type. Deep eyes, sexy lips. Boobs not too big, butt made for doggy typical of Latin girl.

She is sweet and attentive. We showered together followed by long and slow bbbj while I fingered her. My favourite was when she did lovely lips slides along my entire shaft. It's like pussy slide but with her lips.

Next, she capped and rode me hard in wot. My hands were all over her boobies and butt. We lightly kissed throughout.

Changed into eagle/rodeo position. Stayed in this position for a while. We then moved to the edge of bed for butterfly and deeper penetration. Really enjoyed looking at her pretty expression when I varied the pace and depth.

Switched to doggy for finale. Those bubble butts were awesome. I was really ramming it into her. Came hard. Afterward, we cuddled and caressed each other for a while.

Overall, it was a great session.

Bonus: I was her last appointment for the day. Managed to see her in plain clothing as she left the place while I was waiting for a cab. Those tight jeans really accentuate her butts. She winked and wave goodbye. So sweet.