View Single Post
Old 27-11-2022, 02:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2338 / Power: 11
Imogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Do you think, I am an okay guy? if you are willing to, lets get married today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skids View Post
I feel sad what u went thru with your ex, that is y I don’t mix my wife too much to my parents, hard to get along usually for Wife and parents in law. Even now my parents accepted her but still I keep it that way, not much of commitment into the in-laws are better.

Fairy tales are only in books to bulf children, real life is the opposite. No one is fully a kindhearted, but one can be a bastard all the way, I myself also a slight double personality
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieYJL View Post
Actually my current in law very nice. Because I had experience hence I am always on my toes. I remember the first time my mother in law hold my hands (when I met her the first time during my courtship), I knew she immediately score point for her son. Really a nice and frank woman. Treat me like her own daughter. ��! because she is nice to me, I am also very nice to her. Takes 2 hands to clap
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolbrian View Post
How I wish my wife would be such type.. ����
dear all, this is my thread, pls introduce me a wife or marry me or have passionare NSA sex with me, at my place, or in the public, or lets have an orgy. Other than that, pls respect me by saying thing through pm or start your own thread, thank you and have a good day won't you!

And to Annie and everybody who left their insightful comments here, my love to you all, as a Human being, is free.
Few days ago I almost got into a fight with one of the powerful gang members in the West area. I ran away, simply because, I didn't want to hurt him - am afraid that the me in Germany take control, over my body. I am a very respectful guy, when ppl disrespect me, it bothers me. Sometimes I give the person a good time, sometimes I run away, sometimes, I don't mind killing the person and I am positive that I can get away without any trouble.

and to the dear wife of mine, lets be one, if you are not, we can have some good sex, at bukit batok, CUM TO ME, come to me. if you want, I can cum to you, or come to you,Am waiting ,

Last edited by Imogen; 27-11-2022 at 03:17 PM.