The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 21-06-2024, 05:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Kai03 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thank you brother! Indeed costliest and most effective as able to see both and talk to them B.A.E. Thanks bro appreciate it lots. Upz u

Quote:
Originally Posted by mfmmf View Post
The quickest but costliest strategy I have found has been to pick one girl at a gogo, make sure she really is into you, buy a couple of drinks and give her sexual innuendos to really get her mind into a group sex mentality.

And then ask her if she has friends in the bar that she has threesomes with before. She will point the girls out but DON'T call them over until you've got a good look at them all from a distance. Because once you call the second girl to your table and turn her down, that'll ruin the vibe/face with the first.

So be sure you've resolved to have sex with them both and are going to be happy with the arrangement before calling over the second because then you're committed to an outstanding experience.

Plus you can go back to the bar and everyone will love you for the rest of the trip.
Old 21-06-2024, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SoulLessIce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: You guys are insane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Terminal 21 ground floor pharmacy has Sagami 001..... but selling ala carte....... ie. piece by piece.
Dunno why they dun have packs.
I think they sell piece by piece to mark up price. since its hard to find i think?
Old 21-06-2024, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
BigBlackBanana deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mfmmf View Post
The quickest but costliest strategy I have found has been to pick one girl at a gogo, make sure she really is into you, buy a couple of drinks and give her sexual innuendos to really get her mind into a group sex mentality.

And then ask her if she has friends in the bar that she has threesomes with before. She will point the girls out but DON'T call them over until you've got a good look at them all from a distance. Because once you call the second girl to your table and turn her down, that'll ruin the vibe/face with the first.

So be sure you've resolved to have sex with them both and are going to be happy with the arrangement before calling over the second because then you're committed to an outstanding experience.

Plus you can go back to the bar and everyone will love you for the rest of the trip.
this one agreed. i use this tactic also. regardless of which type of shop you going to, depending on your skill to want to get them want to sleep with you, the very basic logic is 1st girl is the girl you like 2nd girl they choose their best friend, so they got chemistry. when they have that chemistry the 3p will be power!
Old Today, 08:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 1
m0pik001 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterm0pik001 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulLessIce View Post
I think they sell piece by piece to mark up price. since its hard to find i think?
You can buy it by the box in Boots. I bought a pack and used (discarded) 2 on 2 separate occasions cos they were too tight. One time the girl just pulled it off and threw it away after trying unsuccessfully to unroll it.. too thin and tight so it was damn difficult to pull down. Second time another girl made a hole with her fingernails when trying to roll it down as well. So I gave up.. still have a box of 4 left.. so check measurements before buying
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1