The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-06-2024, 01:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
thethirdeye deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Unexpected encounter.

Interesting read! Looking forward to continuation!
Old 19-06-2024, 08:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 1
Sylvowolf deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySylvowolf deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

That evening after the outing, we video chat and exchange photos we took earlier and chat a bit before we rest for the night.

Then In April, something unfortunate happened, A’s boss suddenly decided to give her an off-day on Hari Raya Puasa, hence she went out with her friends and we didn’t manage to meet up that month.

Fast forward 2 weeks later, in one of our message chat…
A: Today my friend off
Me: I see, she also 1 day monthly?
A: No, she 3 times monthly.
Me: Wah, lepak siah!
A: (sent a forwarded photo of a bare chested Bangladeshi man laying on a bed with a fat arm next to him)
Me: her boyfriend?
A: don’t know (emoji with finger on lips x3)
Me: oh secret i not suppose to know…
A: She told me Don’t have boyfriend, they just met
Me: Japat siah
A: Yah
Me : Next time we go out and naughty also.(playful emoji)
A: ( shy emoticon with hands hiding face x 3)
Me: ( emoji with tongue sticking out and kissing emoji)
A: (heart eyes emoji x3)
Me: every time see you, want to sayang you.
A: ( more heart eyes emoji)
Me: someone naughty
A: Yes
Me: you tempting me, next time I see you, I might kiss you a lot.
A: ( heart eyes emoji again)
Me: Later I naughty (horny emoji x3)
A: You naughty, me also naughty ( tongue sticking out emoji)
Me: Later I too naughty, you very tired.
A: (replied to previous message) you massage me
Me: can also, whole body?
Me: okay ( thumbs up emoji) next time give you massage then.
A: (excited girl nodding emoji)
Me: someone excited
A: hehehe

————————————————————

1 week later…..
A shared about her friend’s sexcapade.
Me: your friend naughty.
A: Yes (finger on lips emoji)
Me: come, next time we naughty also (tongue sticking out emoji )
A: My friend have many different boyfriends ( send photo of a different Bangladeshi man walking along the pavement) today with this man.
Me: I can be naughty, but scare later you run away
A: you may, but no other women.
Me: I understand (angel emoji)
A: can’t have so many girlfriends
Me: you only now
A: really.
Me: yes
A: (heart eyes emoji)
Me : next time, we go out, we jalan, then i massage you and naughty (playful emoji)
A: ok
Changing subject…
Me: see you want us to meet every month or every 2 months, so you can meet up with your friends also.
A: (replied to previous message) what you want, i want it monthly.
Me: ok ( grab a mug to drink) drinking honey water now, sweet. But you sweeter.
A: ( shy emoji with hands hiding face)
Me: really want to sayang you now
A: come sayang
Me: aku sabar ( “i’ll be patient”)
A: good (kissing emoji)
Me: (I let out a yawn) oops sleepy
A: tidur (“sleep”)
Me: can i hug you and tidur or not (shy emoji with hands hiding face)
A: (replied to previous message) if i hug you, I can’t sleep
Me: how come? Too excited or too naughty?
A: yes
Me: (shy emoji with hands hiding face)
A: (blowing kiss gif)
Me: now i shy
A: kenapa malu (“why you shy”)
Me: coz you naughty girl
A: Equally naughty
Me: sama sama (cold sweat emoji)
A: (excited girl nodding emoji)
Me: akan datang (“coming soon”)
A: yes, sabar sabar
Me: yes sayang. Okay go tidur now. Good night sayang
A: good night sayang. (Kissing emoji)

Last edited by Sylvowolf; 20-06-2024 at 11:55 AM.
Old 20-06-2024, 03:42 PM
Samster

Sylvowolf deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySylvowolf deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Time passes when you are having fun….
A and I have been chatting and before we noticed it’s May already.
Initially, we planned for a meet up on the 1st Sunday of May, but her menstruation came and the cramp was so severe that she had a hard time. Hence we postponed the meetup to a week later.
Poor A was worried that I’d be upset with her, but I convinced her that I am absolutely fine and I wanna prioritise her health.

On the eve of the meetup, we had our video chat as usual.
The following is a portion of our conversation…

Me: Sayang, where you want to go tomorrow?
A: I want to eat bakso.
Me: You really love bakso eh, where? City plaza?
A: yes
Me: (double checking the store opening hour on the internet) eh.. sayang, the store open at 10am. But we meeting at 7:45am. How about I makan you first, then we go makan the bakso, then we go jalan?
A: (giggling loudly) okay
Me: (fanfare playing at the back of my mind )
Old 21-06-2024, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1442 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Great story TS!
Old 22-06-2024, 01:17 PM
Samster

Thanks guys for your patience.
We’ve reached the intimate part at last.
Hope you’ll enjoy it. Once again, I wanna apologise if the writing style is not up to your expectations, as writing is seriously not my forte.
Without further ado, I’ll continue where I left off…

———————————— —————

Finally, on the 12th of May came and as usual, I met her at Serangoon MRT station.
Honestly speaking, I didn’t plan for any particular place to visit for the day. (Since we mutually knew that we’re gonna get intimate that day.) Hence, I’ll just go with the flow for the day, after spending the intimate time with her.

We made our way to a hotel around Jalan Besar, and checked in. The proceed was quite fast as I had made booking the night before.
Upon reaching the room, A looked at me shyly, then slowly walked toward the bed.
Being a mountain tortoise, after I closed the door and insert the keycard into the key holder, I looked around the room.

As I directed my attention towards A, I noticed her taking off her single piece long green cotton dress which she was wearing. Underneath it, she wore a high waist tummy control pants, which she took off after her dress. Apparently, she took off her shoes and socks already. (So fast siah)
Just then, her eyes made contact with mine and immediately a sense of modesty came upon her and she covered her face and buried herself under the blanket.
In return, I grin at her and started to disrobe as well. Looking over my shoulder, I noticed there’s knobs with clothes hanger on the wall. Slowly, I hung my clothes neatly on the hangers, then took hers and did likewise.
Then in my undergarment, I crawled under the blanket and joined her in bed.

In the bed, I looked at A, and cuddled her, then I whispered, “sayang cintak”
Shyly, she replied, “ No, I old”
I drew myself closer and kissed her on her lips. In response, A closed her eyes and sticked out her tongue, then we started french kissing.
Sometimes, she flicked her tongue within my mouth, on other times, I greedily sucked her tongue and did tongue fencing with hers.
Slowly, my hands started to wander around, exploring her body, from stroking her hair, to wrapping them around her neck, then slowly moving down her back til they reached her butt.
Kissing deeply with our eyes closed, we’re in euphoria.
Breaking apart from the kiss, i started to kiss her on the cheeks, then slowly divert my attention to her ears. Gently, I start licking and nibbling on her earlobes, while my hands started exploring her twin peaks.
Sliding my hands under her bra, I massaged her bosoms. (Hmm… so soft, like pudding)
Subsequently, I redirect my lips towards her neck, while my fingers started to invade the two guard towers on the twin peaks.
Being conscious, A reminded me not to leave any love bite on her neck, and I acknowledged by giving her a peck on her lips.

With that, the northern region has been captured, time to attack southwards.
Turning my body, I lean over A, and did a cat stretch. And while at it, I gently dislodged her bra from her bosoms, then lean my head towards them and started to suck on them greedily. (Wow, this titties are big)
With that thought, I squeeze the pairs together and tried to fit both nipples into my mouth and suck on them more energetically like a hungry baby (,and they fit nicely. Yummy)
At that moment, moan started to escape from A’s throat. Taking that as a cue, I sucked harder, causing her to moan even more.

(Time to move south further….) With reluctance, I removed my head from the twin peaks and kiss downwards. Trailing south, I pit stop at her tummy region, now with closer look, I noticed that she has a slightly flabby tummy that’s riddled with stretch marks.
(Better get her some “Bio-oil”) I gave myself a mental note. I continued to kiss A on her tummy, while my hands started to invade her secret garden.
Knowing my intention, A removed her black lacy underwear.
Looking at her nether region, I responded, “ wow, you shaved!”
And shyly, she nodded.
Without any hesitation, I buried my head between her thigh and start licking fervently with my eyes closed
As my tongue ventured along the exterior of her secret garden, it felt very different from my ex-wife’s.
(This is weird, how come I can’t feel her clit?) As I wondered, I glanced at the garden.
To my amazement, I didn’t see any clit at all. (Not sure was it because her clit very small or is there some other reasons)
As I licked her secret garden, she was in ecstasy and kept moaning.
As moisture slowly escaped from the garden and my right hand ventured deeper into the secret garden. Gently, my index and middle fingers stretch inwards, while ensuring that A don’t feel any discomfort. Then I started to wriggle them in a come hither motion, causing her to moan rhythmically.
Finally, as I determined that the secretion is enough, I removed my underwear and buried my love rod into her love tunnel.
In missionary position, I pumped her garden like a pile-driver.
After a good session of pumping, I cuddled her and kissed her on her lip. ( Caution! Not all ladies like to be kissed after you licked their pussies)
Fortunately, that’s not the case for A. Hence, we had another round of tongue fencing, before we laid on he bed and cuddled each other.

After we caught our breath, A sat up and direct her attention towards my love rod. Without a second thought, she bent over and started to give me a blowjob. Gently, she pump her head against my love rod. Rhythmically, she licked and rowed her tongue around my penis while sucking it.
After sucking me for a while, she removed her mouth from my penis and climbed unto me. Then she rode me in a cowgirl position. While she grinded herself against my penis in the cowgirl position, she intentionally contracted her pelvic muscles and gosh that feels so tight. The feeling of her tunnel wrapping around my rod felt so good. (Wow, she sure knows what she’s doing. )
This went on for a while, then I took over.
Pushing her gently back onto the bed, I started to pumped her in the missionary position, then I turned her around and plough her in a doggy position. That caused her pleasure meter to spike. Starting slowly, I banged her from behind, then with every few shallower penetration, i’ll insert a deeper one with the anticipation to hear her moan. (Oh what a pleasing music to the ears)
After the doggy position, I flopped with my back flat onto the bed, and immediately she gave me another oral examination. So I laid back and enjoyed her oral service.
After the blowjob, A mounted on me again and started bouncing really hard, after a good 5 minutes, her body contract and started to squirm. Then she lay limp in my chest and covered her face. (So she cummed, nice. XD)
I cuddled her and stroked her hair, then we took a short nap.
After which, we showered together, then checked out of the hotel.

Last edited by Sylvowolf; Yesterday at 09:36 PM.
Old 22-06-2024, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
yomamaishorny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for sharing. Raw experience is very shiok.
Is she on pills ?
Old 22-06-2024, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
bigjade deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice share bro, support!
Old 22-06-2024, 04:36 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
DarylDrifter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Did you cum?
Old 23-06-2024, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 19
zadina20002000 is one of the Best!zadina20002000 is one of the Best!zadina20002000 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylvowolf View Post

Turning my body, I lean over A, and did a cat stretch. And while at it, I gently dislodged her bra from her bosoms, then lean my head towards them and started to suck on them greedily. (Wow, this titties are big)
With that thought, I squeeze the pairs together and tried to fit both nipples into my mouth and suck on them more energetically like a hungry baby (,and they fit nicely. Yummy)
At that moment, moan started to escape from A’s throat. Taking that as a cue, I sucked harder, causing her to moan even more.

(Time to move south further….) With reluctance, I removed my head from the twin peaks and kiss downwards. Trailing south, I pit stop at her tummy region, now with closer look, I noticed that she has a slightly flabby tummy that’s riddled with stretch marks.
(Better get her some “Bio-oil”) I gave myself a mental note. I continued to kiss A on her tummy, while my hands started to invade her secret garden.
Knowing my intention, A removed her black lacy underwear.
Looking at her nether region, I responded, “ wow, you shaved!”
And shyly, she nodded.
Without any hesitation, I buried my head between her thigh and start licking fervently with my eyes closed
As my tongue ventured along the exterior of her secret garden, it felt very different from my ex-wife’s.
(This is weird, how come I can’t feel her clit?) As I wondered, I glanced at the garden.
To my amazement, I didn’t see any clit at all. (Not sure was it because her clit very small or is there some other reasons)
As I licked her secret garden, she was in ecstasy and kept moaning....
The clit has been cut off. She is a victim of female circumcision. she might not be even aware of it.
Old 24-06-2024, 04:48 PM
Samster

Thanks for your support and patience.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yomamaishorny View Post
Raw experience is very shiok.
Is she on pills ?
Yes, the raw feeling while penetrating is very shiok indeed. And no, she is not on pill.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarylDrifter View Post
Did you cum?
Unfortunately, I didn’t. Think when younger PCC too much, so de-sensitised liao.
Maybe next time should try to apply something to enhance sensitivity….
Anyways, I feel more fulfilled when women cum, so I dun mind not cumming.

As the saying goes, men are like toaster, women like slow cooker. So it’s harder for them to cum. Or is it my misconception?

Anyways, without further ado, I’ll continue the story…

——————————————————————————————————

After we checked out of the hotel, we meet up with her friend T for lunch at PLQ.
T is a slim Indonesian lady whom A met on her previous Hari Raya off day together with F (that fat lady who joined us in our first outing). Height wise, T is shorter than A, and wore a head scarf around her head. Under the head scarf, T has a beautiful face that’s complimented by a small sharp nose. Honestly speaking, I’d say she is a MILF.
As for lunch, we had ayam penyet with lemon tea at the food court. After which, we separated and I sent A home.

================================================

That evening, A and I had video chat as usual.
A: Sayang, does your body hurt?
Me: No, why? Too much bed exercise?
A: Yes, I haven’t done something like that in a long time
Me: Dun worry, aku boleh. No pain anywhere. Hope I not too rough, 2 years never do.

Thinking back about her unique genital structure, curiosity got the better of me.
Me: Don’t mind me asking, you have khatna? Just curious, hope I didn’t ask what I shouldn’t have.
A replied to “Hope I not too rough” ,You’re not rough.
In response to her “Yes, I haven’t done something like that in a long time” I teased her. Me: then I happy i make you syahwat (cum) playful emoji
A: Khatna what sayang?
Stumped, I tried to elaborate my question,
Me: I thought in islam, the bottom need to potong some parts. Or maybe I read/ hear wrongly?
A: Oh ya ya

Quote:
Originally Posted by zadina20002000 View Post
The clit has been cut off. She is a victim of female circumcision.
Yes zadina, you are right.
It seems most of the Indonesian islamic girls are victims to FGM (Female Genital Mutilation)

Then she assured me that she not offended by my question by replying, “It’s okay.
Changing subject, I commented about my circumcision.
Me: I did mine for medical reason. When younger, I had phimosis.
Then I couldn’t help but want to poke fun of her again.
Me: if every month naughty boleh?
Instead, she took up the challenge and replied, “ Boleh.”
Me: Shy emoji with hands covering face x 3
Miss your lips already
In response, A replied with 3 lips emoji.
Thinking back at the session earlier,
Me: Thinking, naughty 4 hours is it too long?
A: It’s okay sayang. So you can sleep
Me: You too

Looking at the time, I greeted her good night, and we ended our video call.

Last edited by Sylvowolf; 24-06-2024 at 05:07 PM.
Old 24-06-2024, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 223 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11063 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Thanks for your support and patience.

Yes, the raw feeling while penetrating is very shiok indeed. And no, she is not on pill.

Congrats on your nice conquest, cheers!
Old Yesterday, 07:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 18
Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!

Quote:
Disclaimer, writing has never been my forte, forgive me if I am too draggy.
(Some parts have been edited to protect the identity of the mentioned person)

Last December, I rushed to Philippines upon receiving a message from my ex-wife, who wanted to divorce. (She’s working from hometown)
I tried to talk her out of it, but I failed and I returned back to Singapore, feeling crushed and depressed.

Since then, I numbed myself by immersing in work and studies.
One day, out of the sense of solitude and curiosity, I decided to try a chatting app.

Skimming through the message tree, I’d reply some of the posts and see what responses are there. On other occasions, I’d post some inspirational quotes to encourage whomever who may come across them.
(There’s too many toxicity and self-victimising people already, Let’s spread some light and hope, man.)
Besides, there’s this quote that goes something like, “People don’t care, unless they know someone cares about them.”

Oops, I digressed, anyways, I posted quotes, replied posted messages and tried my best to show care and concern daily.

Overtime, I grew tired of the app and wondered to myself, “Bloody hell, how come so many scammers one? Every time try to ask for money.”
Just then, I received a DM from message tree. Out of curiosity, I clicked on the message, “Another person without real profile photo. NVM, i’ll humour “her”.

A: Hallo. How are you, busy?
Me: Evening, okay, still free. How about you?
A: whole body aching.
Me: how come?
No response…

Next day, on the way to work, I opened the app to check for updates.

A: Hello.
Me: Morning
A: you now in where
Me: West side of sg, how’s your day?
A: now my stomach hurts very much
Me: cramp?
A: No
Me: Got painkiller? Where you stay? Should I deliver some for you?
A: me stay serangoon
Me: what kind of pain? Did you know the cause? If not, I swingby later after work with painkillers or we go see doctor
A: Menstruation
Me: dun drink cold water and place warm towel on your tummy.
A: ok, later. Now working.
Me: will check if there’s painkillers for period later. Will text you after work later
A: ok, thanks for paying attention to me.
Me: no worries, you need to take care of yourself. If it’s convenient, please send me your postal code and what time you are free, i swingby later.

A disclosed her address.

After work, I proceed to the nearest Guardian pharmacy to stock up on the supplies.
While inside Guardian, i thought to myself, “Dunno if this one another scam or not. Eh wait, i got the lumihealth app, maybe i can make use of it!”
30 minutes minutes later, I walked out of Guardian with the supplies.

To be continued…
I logged onto this site for my daily laugh and unexpectedly encounter your miserable drivel. Is that the unexpected encounter u talking about?
Old Yesterday, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angmolover View Post
unexpectedly encounter your miserable drivel.
Hi angmolover, it is regretful that the story is not to your liking.
As mentioned, writing ain’t my forte, and it’s been decades since I’ve written any stories. Hence, I am super “rusty” at it.

Unlike you (a veteran in this arena for decades), I just started exploring this ground this February. Thus I gotten a little excited with the “little” headways gained and decided to share the experience.
I apologise if any part of my postings in this forum rubbed you in the wrong way.

I seriously would love to hear you share about your exploits as well as your secrets of success.

Looking forward to hear your adventures.

Regards
Old Yesterday, 07:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 5
fillerup is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfillerup is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfillerup is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Hi angmolover, it is regretful that the story is not to your liking.
As mentioned, writing ain’t my forte, and it’s been decades since I’ve written any stories. Hence, I am super “rusty” at it.

Unlike you (a veteran in this arena for decades), I just started exploring this ground this February. Thus I gotten a little excited with the “little” headways gained and decided to share the experience.
I apologise if any part of my postings in this forum rubbed you in the wrong way.

I seriously would love to hear you share about your exploits as well as your secrets of success.

Looking forward to hear your adventures.

Regards
Ignore angmolover. He's a troll with mental problems.
Old Today, 06:38 AM
Samster

Chatting with A has been relaxing.
For us to tease each other brightens me up after a hard day's work and helps me destress when I felt overwhelmed by the school assignments.
(Bo bian, long time never study, suddenly go back concussion)

Sometimes, we'll video call but didn't chat much, instead we just enjoy each other's company virtually.
As the saying goes, simplicity is bliss. True indeed...

One night, A texted me to inform that she have issues confirming the next meetup date.
Upon further clarifications, I learnt that the entire household of her employer is going overseas for tour.

In response, I enquired, "So you going with them?"

However, her reply shocked me, "No, I'll wait home alone. Usually, they go on holiday, I'm at home alone."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

One week later, after A's employer and his household left for the tour...

Just as I was thinking about her, A texted me, "Sayang, I want to eat ice cream."

Feeling perplexed, I enquired, "Tonight?"

"Yes" She responded.

“Okay, will go get some later. What flavour you want? Chocolate, boleh?” I enquired.
“Boleh.” A replied.
Thus, I head down to NTUC to grab the goodies.

Upon reaching the NTUC, I was welcomed by a timely ice cream promotion. “Buy 2 Ben & Jerry’s ice cream and get a box of mini magnum free!”
Immediately, I got ensnared and grabbed the Chocolate Fudge Brownie and the Strawberry Cheesecake flavours (and the freebie, of course) then cash out.

—————————————————————————————

I approached the private apartment A is working in, and passed the goodies to A over the fence.

She shared that, the employers are all out of town already and she’s home alone. In fact, she’s unable to get out of the apartment as the employer has brought along the gate remote as well. And for extra security, installed additional cameras.

“Alamak! Like prison siah!” I exclaimed. “Do you have enough food?”

“Enough” she responded.

Feeling heartache I told her, “If anything happened to you, I’ll have to break the gates to get to you.”

“Thanks sayang.” She replied with a smile on her face.

“Take care, sayang. I’ll head back now.” I updated her reluctantly and bid her farewell.

Honestly speaking, i was wresting in my mind. My instinct told me to climb over the fence right at that moment and give her a tight cuddle and kiss her.
Yet, my rational mind held me back and reminded myself not to get her into unnecessary trouble, since there’s cameras installed.
Although, we met at the camera blindspot, it’s better not to take more risk.

——————————————————————————————

As I made my way to the MRT station, A texted me, “ Thank you, sayang”
In response, I texted back, “Naughty girl. Got menstruation still want to eat ice cream .(cold sweat emoji)” which she replied with a playful smile emoji.

“I prefer to deliver bakso to you.” I continued.

A smiley face this time round…..

“and let you eat my “ice cream stick” I teased her.

“Hmmm….. “ She teased back.

Then, i told to myself, “ Better stop the teasing now, or else I’ll be U-turning back and climbing the fence.”

Hence, I texted her, “Do take care, sayang.”

“Okay sayang. Thanks” A replied.

——————————————————————————————

The next day, A texted me in the afternoon and informed me that she has caught a flu and a fever has started to develop.
(Facepalm, talk about Murphy’s law - whatever can go wrong will go wrong.)

“Do you have Panadol?” I asked

“Yes.” A responded.

“Okay. Do take care and rest more.” I reminded her.

————————————————————-

So another day passed and I followed up on A’s condition.
She mentioned that she is still very weak and her head is spinning.
I checked with her, if she has any mosquito bite, in case it might be dengue fever. Much to my relief, there wasn’t any.
However, due to her fatigue, she didn’t have the strength to cook and hasn’t eaten any thing yet.

Thus, I went and got her food. And as I passed her the food, her face was really pale and she looked very weak.
Seeing her in such a condition really pained me but she assured me that she would be fine
and I left with a heavy heart.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1