The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Yesterday, 11:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 2
Moomoblacksheep is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoomoblacksheep is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Hmm anybody knows what happen to https://sglonelyguy-33.com/massage-kiki/.

Got ghosted upon arrival, called the phone, it was switched off. Hope all is well.
Old Yesterday, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 953 / Power: 12
uo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moomoblacksheep View Post
Hmm anybody knows what happen to https://sglonelyguy-33.com/massage-kiki/.

Got ghosted upon arrival, called the phone, it was switched off. Hope all is well.
Probably windy hence lying low. Dont worry!
Old Today, 12:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 624 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24817 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Visited RnF Princess Cove. Tried the abovementioned FL for RM300. She offered HJ and CIM packages too. 忆可 (Yi Ke) bears close resemblance to the photos, is a 1.62m tall, sexy pre-milf with natural C boobs (a little saggy) and nice butt. Not slim, not fat. She is not open to frenching but could give passionate liplocking kisses. She was horny when I visited her. We showered together before and after the deed. She could soap her boobs and butt and play with me. Also gave me a bj in the shower. BJ quite top notch. Enjoys 69 pussy painting. Easily aroused by boobs and pussy licking. Worth the fj for less than $100! Could not visit another FL/ML, after spending 2 hrs with a proper masseuse!
Old Today, 12:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 2
jayzay deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjayzay deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sianxxxxx View Post
Just giving a shout out for mumu on her request

She is a returnee

Location convenient area g near mrt. Place is much cleaner and comfortable than her previous place.

Service better than her earlier stint
For those who go for look definitely won't disappoint - she used to do dou yin.

She adjusted her photos and videos for safety reasons. She looks better in person.

She is also adjusting her price back to 120

https://sglonelyguy-33.com/mu-mu-massage/
Yeah agree on the new location is cleaner and more comfortable, single studio unit now which is in a much better condition than the more run-down shared bathroom 2 bedroom apartment.

Looks and body
- 8.5-9/10 Can pass off as angpai at most HFJ or KTV, head turner with makeup on , even without makeup which i’ve seen is naturally pretty at 8/10, late 20s look. she works at ktv sometimes too. anyway if you are a sucker for looks like i do, then a definite must-try
- quite tall probably 1.6ish-1.7, no excess fat. natural boobs. cute and nice to grab

- Clean studio unit in area G, not the location listed on the listing on SLG, that was her previous location. Those driving beware, limited parking lots in the nearby roadside parkings during certain times of the day so probably try to be earlier to look for parking

Massage
- didn’t try recently but previously was piano 5/10 but well this is not the main point isn’t it?

GFE and Sensual
- very chatty which makes her charming, also a great and fun character. bonded well with her from first session. RTF multiple times and enjoyed the sessions due to our chemistry so YMMV

anyway long story short, if you are a sucker for looks then must try! if looking for hands that can do decent strong massage with release then prolly not.
Old Today, 02:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
Hk8787b0y is Cool - loads of Potential

https://sglonelyguy-33.com/jessie-massage/

Nice lady with 69 CIM and nice shaved pussy that allow painting
Her place is clean and conforable.
Advert Space Available