The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 12-06-2024, 01:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 13
obeyyodude has much to be proud ofobeyyodude has much to be proud ofobeyyodude has much to be proud ofobeyyodude has much to be proud ofobeyyodude has much to be proud ofobeyyodude has much to be proud ofobeyyodude has much to be proud ofobeyyodude has much to be proud of
los diu

I'm a fan of Thai diu and pub/bar, but ever since GMC closed it's been hard to find. So far I only know the sim lim shops and GMT. Anyone have any experiences for Thai pub/bar in other places? Or small size diu similar to DD, as I solo flyer want to avoid the big Thai clubs.
Old 20-06-2024, 04:11 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Zen95 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: los diu

Quote:
Originally Posted by obeyyodude View Post
I'm a fan of Thai diu and pub/bar, but ever since GMC closed it's been hard to find. So far I only know the sim lim shops and GMT. Anyone have any experiences for Thai pub/bar in other places? Or small size diu similar to DD, as I solo flyer want to avoid the big Thai clubs.
CT hub2 got a few pub, the pub i went is at level 1, around 4-5 Thai ladies on a weekday night. I can't remember the name of the shop, it's ktv pub concept
Old 21-06-2024, 06:20 PM
Samster

PaulChan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zen95 View Post
CT hub2 got a few pub, the pub i went is at level 1, around 4-5 Thai ladies on a weekday night. I can't remember the name of the shop, it's ktv pub concept
The age range of the ladies?
Old 23-06-2024, 04:42 AM
Samster (M)

Zen95 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulChan View Post
The age range of the ladies?
Hi based on my own gauging, probably early to mid 20s and a few early late 20s to early 30s
Old 25-06-2024, 10:06 AM
Samster

obeyyodude has much to be proud ofobeyyodude has much to be proud ofobeyyodude has much to be proud ofobeyyodude has much to be proud ofobeyyodude has much to be proud ofobeyyodude has much to be proud ofobeyyodude has much to be proud ofobeyyodude has much to be proud of

Nice, thank you for sharing. I was walking around orchard plaza one afternoon as I met a friend for lunch in that area. Saw top floor have 1 bar called 5five or something, the door say "Thai disco" lol maybe will try. I know when GM closed 1 bar opened at Manhatten house and I tried, there was only 1 lady working there and I recognize her from GM but it was quite dead.
Old 25-06-2024, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 515 / Power: 8
bigdaddy1314 is a glorious beacon of lightbigdaddy1314 is a glorious beacon of lightbigdaddy1314 is a glorious beacon of lightbigdaddy1314 is a glorious beacon of lightbigdaddy1314 is a glorious beacon of lightbigdaddy1314 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Nice, thank you for sharing. I was walking around orchard plaza one afternoon as I met a friend for lunch in that area. Saw top floor have 1 bar called 5five or something, the door say "Thai disco" lol maybe will try. I know when GM closed 1 bar opened at Manhatten house and I tried, there was only 1 lady working there and I recognize her from GM but it was quite dead.
5five closed already. Taken over by new owner but not sure what will be like in future.

Now only know GM tower have one thai bar. Haven’t walked in to explore or tried others in there
Old 28-06-2024, 09:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdaddy1314 View Post
5five closed already. Taken over by new owner but not sure what will be like in future.

Now only know GM tower have one thai bar. Haven’t walked in to explore or tried others in there
Now only 1? Earlier this year I still used to go, level 1 had 2, guess times are difficult for Thai pub, even the Thai club at GMT basement closed and I heard from lady now it's a Viet club.
Old Yesterday, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 515 / Power: 8
bigdaddy1314 is a glorious beacon of lightbigdaddy1314 is a glorious beacon of lightbigdaddy1314 is a glorious beacon of lightbigdaddy1314 is a glorious beacon of lightbigdaddy1314 is a glorious beacon of lightbigdaddy1314 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Now only 1? Earlier this year I still used to go, level 1 had 2, guess times are difficult for Thai pub, even the Thai club at GMT basement closed and I heard from lady now it's a Viet club.
Is it got 2 side by side? I only entered one, didn’t see any ladies outside the second one so didn’t go in.

There’s a few at cthub2 as bro mentioned above. At least 3-4 when i went to see recently.
Old Yesterday, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 2
xiaoqianqian deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyxiaoqianqian deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zen95 View Post

This lady was there
Old Today, 12:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 800 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1563 / Power: 10
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaoqianqian View Post

This lady was there
she go there sing nia right?
think no more liao.
dont know who she is anyway.
She's viet not thai
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1