The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 28-05-2024, 05:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
nilarun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by puddinghamster View Post
Can share contact?
Old 28-05-2024, 05:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
rai90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Milf which has SG Milf mirror image

Can share? @ bro puddinghamster 🙏🏼
Old 29-05-2024, 09:32 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 648 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5396 / Power: 8
puddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rai90 View Post
Can share? @ bro puddinghamster 🙏🏼
Replied with thanks

I can't wait for today, "YY was an absolute blast! and YY the best!"

we have a bit of a 'code red' situation right now on the NEW Suprise so CHINESE food tasting is put on HOLD

Another ML surprise is scheduled on 31st May - stay tuned

[M** yANG sHENG gE]: Y*Y*, A*(hairless Pussy), Cc(arrived 19.5.2024)
Teenager(19) Y*
【bald, shaven, 剃光阴部】丽丽 ,C*C, A*, 阳阳, 潇潇
【MILF】丽丽 ,C*C , Hairless Victoria Secrets
【Chinatown SQUIRT QUEEN】阳阳
Old 29-05-2024, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 13
iamtheman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

eagerly waiting
Old 29-05-2024, 10:25 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

puddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamtheman View Post
eagerly waiting
Replied with thanks

Excuse me if I am late with replies as I only is awake 10am to 10pm usually

Teenager(19) Y*
Old 29-05-2024, 10:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Rossyboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Replied with thanks

we have a bit of a 'code red' situation right now on the NEW Suprise so CHINESE food tasting is put on HOLD

Who iz code red? lol
Old 29-05-2024, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
SaucyBoi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Replied with thanks

Am also intersted with the ML surprise
Old 29-05-2024, 11:07 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rossyboi View Post
Who iz code red? lol
Kk so no chinese food tasting is advised

Teenager(19) Y*
Old 29-05-2024, 11:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Rossyboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Kk so no chinese food tasting is advised
Who iz Kk? lol
Old 29-05-2024, 05:59 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quote:
Who iz Kk? lol

Surprise with code red - No tasting allowed yet

Teenager(19) Y*
Old 04-06-2024, 07:59 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quote:
Who iz Kk? lol
koko Photo
https://ibb.co/cLxtsr4
Playful video recorded by APPLe
https://dub.sh/gZk8Uqm

Koko FRs
https://ibb.co/ZLHNxYw
https://ibb.co/DCsfDtY
https://ibb.co/Fs7tm5p
https://ibb.co/pLc7NyC

Watch the video to gain insights into KK's personality, interests, and how she presents herself in a more informal or relaxed setting.

Members may express their interest below

Teenager(19) Y*
Old Today, 11:16 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

ViVi just arrived 4.6.2024.
微微 has a delightful air of demure charm, with a smile that lights up her face and reveals adorable dimples. Her eyes sparkle with a friendly mischief, inviting everyone around her to share in her joy. Her laughter is infectious, and her welcoming nature makes it impossible not to feel drawn to her playful, yet gentle, spirit。 READY for some chinese food tasting! Her freshly shaven, clean look seemed to make the food taste even better!!!

Uncle Pudding had savored every bite, fully enjoying the delightful dripping P*SSY and other treats, her VOCAL presence adding a delightful warmth to the atmosphere.

https://ibb.co/82rcL8z

Teenager(19) Y*
Old Today, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 2
Playstate is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPlaystate is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Big thanks to @puddinghamster for his quick response on DM. Dropped into SG for two days, and two days both also go M0li.

Since i thought Yy is the top choice there, i contacted her but she still on medical leave. she want to recommend kk but i said it's ok (since i was going to meet apple already). But then she con me saying ok she will meet me. So we set schedule for the next day. and off i went to visit apple first.

FR apple
Like many positive feedback here already, she is definitely a great choice. she gives the taiwanese girl vibe. Also like a bro mentioned earlier, when you meet her you may give her a score of 6. but as the massage went on, she will grow on you. ended up i liked her a lot.

her massage maybe just a 6, but she can press. then action time, gfe shot through the roof as she lay down on my chest and stare into my soul with her beautiful eyes. she complimented me a bit to start a chit chat, then started catbath and taking her time to go down.

best part of her service is that she not just make you feel the gfe, but she caressed me and my dic with her lips, her face, her touch, her spirit. never have i experienced this type of loving touch from ML. i haven't been this hard for a long time.

and when she insert me into her, she wrap her body around my body and i felt no separation. she made sure to move at all times. so even when not grinding on me, she squeezed my dic in the right moments to get a maximum feel.

she knew i was tired so when i suggested to doggy her, she told me i would have to do the heavy lifting. i appreciated it and gave it to her tenderly, and then got her to lie down as i pounded her from above until i came in between her squeezes.

this girl is my kind of gem / jam. can't wait for my next trip.

---

so next day, i texted Yy again when otw. It was here then she sent a photo of kk to me. I never met them before so i didn't know this was the bait and switch. Only until in the room and paid already, i ask what happened to her hand. confusion ensued. then kk told me yy is still not working. right then i had the option of rejecting. but i thought nvm, kk didn't look bad at all.

She told me still very new to this industry. it showed in her massage. i was afraid this would also translate to the added services. but i was fortunately proven wrong. this girl not afraid to dive straight in. started with a long and hot dfk, and a longer bbbj. she pointed her ass towards me so that i can have access to that part of her body.

compared to apple, no need to compare la ya. apple's feels are top. but kk is not bad too because she is hardworking and aim to please. she also very receptive to what i suggest and she will do it even though she didn't know how. great attitude.

the only thing is that her ass too small, mine is small but even mine is bigger lol. still, no regrets. she is a good second choice.

since she is new, she also said not a lot of customers at the moment, which judging from the recent fr, must have increased a lot. she also said she needs positive fr in forums so i said i'd write her one. So here i am.

texted yy in the end to say why she didnt come, she said she made sure to give me someone who is good. which i agreed.

thanks again to bro @puddinghamster who even had instruction for foot soldier like myself. much appreciated as saved me a lot of grab money.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1