The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 07:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 2
Moomoblacksheep is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoomoblacksheep is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by melikemsg View Post
Just read her wc moments post, i think the writing is very much on the wall like what other senior bros have pointed out.

very reminiscent of the previous 77 who said she lost her sim card on that windy day.

not trying to promote FOMO culture here but I suppose the best way forward is to support her by making an appointment in the coming days if you still want to see her one last time before she leaves our shores...
Could be. Number has change on the listing.
Old Today, 08:26 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 271 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4344 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42447 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
Usually they will be given some time to book their flights to RTC after getting caught which allows them some time to earn whatever they can before they get deported.
But this is not for the case for Love. Once she was caught, she stops reply for appt, which means she stop work immediately.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old Today, 08:35 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -67 / Power: 0
LBJForever has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
But this is not for the case for Love. Once she was caught, she stops reply for appt, which means she stop work immediately.
That was her personal choice, as she did not want to be further implicated by our law (if caught again 2nd time). Also depends on situation of how each ML was caught and how they choose to respond to the AV (some die die don't admit anything, some gave in).

Seems like only those issued white card get to stay a bit longer (eg Royce/RuiRui). Else usually will be deported back with 1-2 weeks.
Old Today, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
ngng0620 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

To me, this forum is quite pointless. All bro should just go and experience themself to find good ladies. Rather than looking for MR posted. Diff ppl diff standard. And I am sure the ladies also treat ppl diff. And there will be always some extreme bro who will do extreme thing if they don't get what some bro mention the service the ladies will provide(be it real or fake).
Old Today, 11:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 673 / Power: 2
qwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngng0620 View Post
To me, this forum is quite pointless. All bro should just go and experience themself to find good ladies. Rather than looking for MR posted. Diff ppl diff standard. And I am sure the ladies also treat ppl diff. And there will be always some extreme bro who will do extreme thing if they don't get what some bro mention the service the ladies will provide(be it real or fake).
Since you are aware of the limitations of this thread, use your brain cells to
analyse what the bros wrote, check the background of the one who wrote the MR, put more weightage on those written by bros who are reputable and share the same taste as you, focus on the keywords etc and you shall bear the benefits of the posts here. I have gained a lot. I think this is one of the more useful threads in this forum. Thank you bro Javabeans for maintaining it.
Old Today, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1783 / Power: 13
birdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Ya lor... this one old bird also cannot teach lah. She dun wanna learn mah.
Haha yeah, I think she has her limit and compensate her limitations my kissings. Lol excessive IMO but overall a nice lady to chat.
Old Today, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 147 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 1
Oldbox is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOldbox is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOldbox is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
There are like around 150 listings on SLG alone at anytime.
I understand your point about different standards and tastes, but many bros have limited resources, be it time or money. Difficult to go try many many MLs till you find the one you like.

This forum is not perfect, but it helps a bit. At least in terms of avoiding landmines. As with anything, experience helps in filtering useful info from bullshits.
Old Today, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 6
ronaldo1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterronaldo1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterronaldo1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterronaldo1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldbox View Post
I understand your point about different standards and tastes, but many bros have limited resources, be it time or money. Difficult to go try many many MLs till you find the one you like.

This forum is not perfect, but it helps a bit. At least in terms of avoiding landmines. As with anything, experience helps in filtering useful info from bullshits.
good point. its a TCSS forum in the end and anybody can say what they want anonymously and thats what the moderators are there for. The MRs have always been helpful for me and of course always discount whatever is being said to avoid overly disappointment. But if MRs or listings are really that untrue there are always some bros (born and bred commandos lol) who will find them and reveal them or you could also post your own experience you will get appreciated for sharing landmines as well.
Old Today, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
ngng0620 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldbox View Post

If you think about it. Just post on landmine will do.
Old Today, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
greatworld deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Woohoo. That's my favourite ML back then. Love her vibe. She was one of my first few ML when I first start finding ML. And was super sad when she was caught and depot back. Bring back alot of memory. Thanks for sharing.
Quote:
Anyway great to see her having a happy life now. She deserve it. A very hardworking lady.
Gxgx mint latest Douyin posting 💕

郎才女貌 💕

早生贵子 💕
Old Today, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 8
jjdd9933 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjjdd9933 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

anyone manage to contact Nina? Texted her , hoping for a booking but missing
Old Today, 02:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 673 / Power: 2
qwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
If you think about it. Just post on landmine will do.
Not really. Like bro ronaldo1 said, this is a TCSS thread. I enjoyed the posts even though I understand that some of them are bullshit or half truths. Some bros like to dua kang about their exploits. I am totally fine with it. After
awhile you’ll know who to believe. Don’t like the post, just keep scrolling. It is the bros who don’t know how to digest the information that are spoiling the thread. Furthermore, the topic is ‘My Favourite MASSAGE girls’, so how can limit it to the landmines.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1