The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-05-2024, 07:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 206 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2313 / Power: 23
LordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Virgin colleague

Quote:
Originally Posted by TuNguyen View Post
If same height the girl no need to stand on tiptoe when kissing
You lie on the bed also same height.
Old 29-05-2024, 08:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 514 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
timeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TuNguyen View Post
If same height the girl no need to stand on tiptoe when kissing
Ya that's the exact same reason she gave, how you know ah?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polar.Bear View Post
Nice update, slowly open flirt
Slow and steady ma.. But I wasn't really hunting or looking for it, just took my chances when it came.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVader View Post
You lie on the bed also same height.
Depends on the size lor.. imagine lying beside elephant, still same height meh
Old 29-05-2024, 08:22 PM
Samster

timeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud of

T: Wa you don't flirt with me leh, I'm going to be married soon de hor

V: Aiyah like what you all guys say, got goalkeeper still can score, no difference ma. Marriage is just a social construct anyway, my mum is already pretty much resigned to the fact that I'll be single and alone anyway.

T: Wa don't so sad leh, at least you know there were guys who were interested in you what.

V: No la, just that the guys I'm interested in don't seem to be interested in me, or I meet the right guy at the wrong time..

I'm quite sure she's referring to me, but I didn't act further on this.

It was reaching the end of the event and since it was near her place, we figured that it might be easier to transport some company collaterals to her place before I head over tomorrow to help bring it back to office.

And then I was met with the "Do you want to stay a bit for coffee?" Classic question

Of course I agreed to go up for coffee la.. and she really made me a cuppa hot coffee to drink in the evening...

At this point in time, I was already tired from attending the event + helping to carry the stuff to her place so it did perk me up quite a bit.

I can't remember how we continued the heart to heart talk, but at one point, she was saying that she wished that she met me earlier coz we click really well and she was hoping to find someone like me.

Just that I came along but at a wrong time since I already have a partner.

I also did tell her that I do like our chemistry as colleagues as it seems better than even myself with my own team, and looked at her..

But the tension was too much and she leaned in to kiss me for the first time.

Last edited by timeliness; 29-05-2024 at 08:43 PM.
Old 30-05-2024, 06:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 206 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2313 / Power: 23
LordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
Depends on the size lor.. imagine lying beside elephant, still same height meh
You like 重口味?
Maybe it is your fetish, but that won't happen for me.
Old 30-05-2024, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVader View Post
You like 重口味?
Maybe it is your fetish, but that won't happen for me.
No la, I'm average weight so lying beside an elephant or baby elephant will make them still taller than me on the bed.

Probably can hide in their shadows if viewed from the other side of the bed.
Old 30-05-2024, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5671 / Power: 17
Polar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond repute

she locked her parents in their room?

Quote:
T: Wa you don't flirt with me leh, I'm going to be married soon de hor

V: Aiyah like what you all guys say, got goalkeeper still can score, no difference ma. Marriage is just a social construct anyway, my mum is already pretty much resigned to the fact that I'll be single and alone anyway.

T: Wa don't so sad leh, at least you know there were guys who were interested in you what.

V: No la, just that the guys I'm interested in don't seem to be interested in me, or I meet the right guy at the wrong time..

I'm quite sure she's referring to me, but I didn't act further on this.

It was reaching the end of the event and since it was near her place, we figured that it might be easier to transport some company collaterals to her place before I head over tomorrow to help bring it back to office.

And then I was met with the "Do you want to stay a bit for coffee?" Classic question

Of course I agreed to go up for coffee la.. and she really made me a cuppa hot coffee to drink in the evening...

At this point in time, I was already tired from attending the event + helping to carry the stuff to her place so it did perk me up quite a bit.

I can't remember how we continued the heart to heart talk, but at one point, she was saying that she wished that she met me earlier coz we click really well and she was hoping to find someone like me.

Just that I came along but at a wrong time since I already have a partner.

I also did tell her that I do like our chemistry as colleagues as it seems better than even myself with my own team, and looked at her..

But the tension was too much and she leaned in to kiss me for the first time.
Old 31-05-2024, 08:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polar.Bear View Post
she locked her parents in their room?
Hahaha no la but I'll share more in my next post. Should be up by late Sunday as I'm travelling over the weekend.
Old 02-06-2024, 10:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11961 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Hahaha no la but I'll share more in my next post. Should be up by late Sunday as I'm travelling over the weekend.
Camping here for more juicy updates
Old 02-06-2024, 10:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19990 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Waiting For More

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 04-06-2024, 12:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by otamay View Post
Camping here for more juicy updates
Thanks for the patience, took a bit to update coz it was rather tough remembering the details.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbirdbird View Post
Waiting For More
And here's the relatively short update

It actually felt weird for to see the quiet girl like her in office just suddenly leaning in for a kiss, what else can I do but reciprocate right?

What surprised me was that she was the one actually taking the lead and all I did was follow the flow and kissed her back along with some tongue fight. It didn't occur to me that we're at her home, where her siblings or parents could be resting in their room, or worse sti, return home to find us making out.

And then reality hit me halfway through.

Here I am, making out with a colleague of mine, in her very own home.
Talk about eating and shitting at the same place, except that now it's her place and not mine.

I nudged her away to take a breather and asked her what if her parents or siblings came home later to find us alone at home like this. She smiled and told me..

They're away on a cruise..

It didn't stop me from recollecting my thoughts and leaving her place though. It didn't feel right at that time.

I had to really stop and thought at this point, should I pluck the low hanging fruit and take it as it comes along, or should I.. refuse it?
Old 04-06-2024, 01:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11961 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

I had to really stop and thought at this point, should I pluck the low hanging fruit and take it as it comes along, or should I.. refuse it?
Don't stop here, just go with the flow.

Camping here for more juicy updates.
Old 04-06-2024, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 943 / Power: 12
gotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to behold

Camping for updates too, seems like an interesting slow burning build up.
Old 04-06-2024, 08:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19990 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Oh No , You Let Us Hanging

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 04-06-2024, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5671 / Power: 17
Polar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond repute

you left us the fruit on the tree
Old 04-06-2024, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
HHHKeras is Cool - loads of Potential

camp for new update
Advert Space Available