The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 23-06-2024, 01:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1169 / Power: 8
ghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud of
Re: Possible to befriend and fall for an FL?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisk456 View Post
Before booking your flight bro. There are other bros here which they fly to VN/TH/CHN and finally meet the girl then the latter asks for money to pay random bs, sometimes asking for money to provide svs, or to help them on some other things, there are cases where you didnt give anything on day 1 and she'll be gone the next day by giving you shady reasons. Only a chosen few will really meet you because they like you and it all depends on your relationship with her. Make it clear. I hope the best for you.
She want to fly to SG to meet me. Never ask me for money and buy gifts for me. She wants to go steady, mentioned about meet her mum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elt0n View Post
I visited a girl recently who is attached. I asked her why work when attached she said needed money. I asked her whether she let her bf cim she say she don’t like but in the shop she has to let me cim and when having sex I even told her to moan louder for me to enjoy that’s the difference in a customer and bf.
Pity her bf, wear such a big green hat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wee0502 View Post
Don’t ever think you are the only special client. They treat different customers differently too, depending on a lot of factors, like whether you handsome or not? Sometimes if you know how to sweet talk also they will allow you to do things they usually don’t allow.
Once you start to invest in time or effort, you start to cross the line, emotion will then follow. It happened to me before, but I was fast enough to cut it off. I just engage other FLs to see if I really like the lady or I just lust for her pretty face and body. Normally it turns out to be just a lust for body. Don’t invest your time and emotion in FLs, there are really plenty of FLs in Singapore. Just fuck and go, if you really like her, just engage her more, but don’t fall in love, it won’t end well.
Hi bro, can share how to unlock for more? Is it unlock raw?
Old 23-06-2024, 01:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 229 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1462 / Power: 17
elt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud of

Quote:
Just fuck and go, if you really like her, just engage her more, but don’t fall in love, it won’t end well.
Agreed that’s why i avoid rtfing. each time i remind myself it’s transactional and she is a whore. i also make her do things a gf won’t do to remind me how degrading she can get (and no it’s not raw)
Old 23-06-2024, 01:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 229 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1462 / Power: 17
elt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostcow View Post
still have her contact and the second session was in my hotel and the things i did to her definitely have not crossed her bf mind
Old 23-06-2024, 09:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 1
Wee0502 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
She want to fly to SG to meet me. Never ask me for money and buy gifts for me. She wants to go steady, mentioned about meet her mum.

Hi bro, can share how to unlock for more? Is it unlock raw?
No, other bros who recommended her said she is highly hygienic, won’t do French kiss and painting, but she is willing to let me do it. So I believe it highly dependent on individuals.
I don’t do RAW d, coz for raw, you shoot even faster and have to worry a lot after that, not worth the trouble even if they allow.
Old 23-06-2024, 09:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 1
Wee0502 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Agreed that’s why i avoid rtfing. each time i remind myself it’s transactional and she is a whore. i also make her do things a gf won’t do to remind me how degrading she can get (and no it’s not raw)
Normally I quite respect them, coz they really bring me happiness. RTF is really dangerous, especially you do it on seasoned KTV girls.
Old 23-06-2024, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Chrisk456 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Thats a green flag. Thai girls like commitment but they also like to think first, taking things slowly but surely. They also are clingy sometimes, even when having dinner with family theyre always on video call even when I dont understand as they speak their tribal language. Lol
Old 23-06-2024, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1169 / Power: 8
ghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud of

Quote:
still have her contact and the second session was in my hotel and the things i did to her definitely have not crossed her bf mind
Did more than CIM? Cuck the bf sure got kick

Quote:
No, other bros who recommended her said she is highly hygienic, won’t do French kiss and painting, but she is willing to let me do it. So I believe it highly dependent on individuals.
I don’t do RAW d, coz for raw, you shoot even faster and have to worry a lot after that, not worth the trouble even if they allow.
U must be handsome for her to give special treatment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisk456 View Post
Thats a green flag. Thai girls like commitment but they also like to think first, taking things slowly but surely. They also are clingy sometimes, even when having dinner with family theyre always on video call even when I dont understand as they speak their tribal language. Lol
Wow bro, you are real siambu expert. It is my first siambu and all 3 points you mentioned are spot on.

She mentioned about meeting mum but also said not so soon, need to talk more first. Bought rings and said in thailand bf/gf also have rings.

Clingy yes, call me every night and I always need to be the one to say time to hang up.

Jealousy/paranoid about me meeting other girls also, probably due to the setting we met.
Old 23-06-2024, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ZodiacWarrior deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Yes, I don’t regret also. Coz it is really quite an eye opener for me to see those chio ladies to spread their legs for just a small fraction of my pay.
not only the ladies... the exposure i get, when i meet my so called "guai kia"friends over gathering and share stories they are "the world got so dark??"

so i am glad...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1