The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old Today, 11:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 23
Cicak deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCicak deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Dawn - CF
She's a gorgeous lady with big sis face, natural boobs and I think taller than Bro Friday described. A very service oriented lady, will obey and ask you what you need.
Her face was a beauty completion, calming eyes, sharp nose with a cute smile. Super wet pussy combined with her moans such a perfection. She's kinda green IMO, but still great cz I love that innocentness.
She can do catbath but I think she didn't enjoyed doing that, BJ was okay but didn't like being painted as one of bro's said was true. Still good riding and can do any position, overall : 9 cz her innocent face.
Body : 9
Face : 10
Boobs : 9 (natural lovers)
BJ : 8
FJ : 9
GFE : 10
RTF : maybe

https://sammythe.guru/showthread.ph...544&highlight=
Old Today, 11:30 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -20 / Power: 0
ford is stuck in moderation for some time to come

FR for Marie at Silkstocking

https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=992212

Looks 9/10 pretty face with fair skin

Body 9/10 curves and match my big body size

Boobs 10/10 Damn delicious, pink nipples, really enjoy its bouncing during missionary

Pussy 9/10 no smell n easy wet while playing.

Bbbj 9/10 can do deep throat and rotating

Ar 9.5/10 not sure if my skill is good or she really enjoyed my session, true feelings of GF

Fj 9/10 doggy her while gripping her boobs, Her sexy moan plus her slutty looks made my shoot running out of bullet cartridges.

Overall: 9/10, she is very cooperative and obedient, she’s all your for what you want, very good gem to end up your boring day.
Only minus point is the room is so small, even smaller than the restroom.

Treat her well wolves brothers,
Old Today, 11:34 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -20 / Power: 0
ford is stuck in moderation for some time to come

FR for Marie at Silkstocking

https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=992212

Looks 9/10 pretty face with fair skin

Body 9/10 curves and match my big body size

Boobs 10/10 Damn delicious, pink nipples, really enjoy its bouncing during missionary

Pussy 9/10 no smell n easy wet while playing.

Bbbj 9/10 can do deep throat and rotating

Ar 9.5/10 not sure if my skill is good or she really enjoyed my session, true feelings of GF

Fj 9/10 doggy her while gripping her boobs, Her sexy moan plus her slutty looks made my shoot running out of bullet cartridges.

Overall: 9/10, she is very cooperative and obedient, she’s all your for what you want, very good gem to end up your boring day.
Only minus point is the room is so small, even smaller than the restroom.

Treat her well wolves brothers,
Old Today, 11:44 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 0
Brucehon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Oong from foxythai
https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=991919

After reading through previous FRs, I was quite hesitant and skeptical in booking but took the plunge instead.

Face: looks exactly like her pictures. Very sweet and pretty with few very shallow wrinkles around her eyes when she smiles. Seems younger to her listed age.

Body:very tall, fair, smooth and clean skin. Tits are as per listing (natural B cup), shapely, not big at all but most definitely grabbable and with yummy brown nipples. She maintain her body very well. Tummy flat, Small, soft ass and thighs.

BBBJ: can go for quite long. Very warm and quite deep with no teeth.

FJ: horny lady. Accommodating to multiple positions- Cowgal, lotus, missionary, doggie; she’s an excellent rider and coupled with her ultra tight lovehole I had to switch to lotus to avoid cumming prematurely.

Overall: Quite enjoying my whole session with her. She is for these Bros who want a gorgeous lady who's pretty face, top notch service and willing to serve. if you're new she also have many experience to guide .

Last edited by Brucehon; Today at 12:39 PM.
Old Today, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Bossman123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for SA from FF stable

Face: 10/10. Very pretty and fair lady. SYT for sure. Was not expecting much and was very pleasantly surprised.

Body: 9/10. Slim and has a nice ass. Really can't complain. Small and natural boobs. Big enough to grab la.

Bbbj: 10/10. Started in the shower. Really one of the best bbbj techniques I have seen in a long long time. Made me cim for 1st shot. She doesn't rush and takes it slow. Very very good which makes me doubt she is 19yo 🤔. Real soul sucker 😆. Kept on going after I started Cumming.

Had to stop her for 2nd shot if not 2nd cim.

FJ: 10/10. V was tight and she rode me for 10mins straight for the 2nd shot and took a long pounding in doggy b4 I finished.

GFE: 10/10. Very sweet girl with max GFE. Cuddling and caressing me in between shots. Used GT to layan me and felt very well taken care of. Showered me very well. Was even kind enough to give me her face wash.

The other new girls are all friends with SA and from what she showed me on her social, all are q pretty.

Tipped happily. Well earnt.
Old Today, 12:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 239 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4227 / Power: 20
bluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samto View Post
https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=991996
Saw flirtygirl stable super value mystery promo so fast hand booked one session and got their most chio girl, lambo, sibei lucky

Lambo is short at about 150, big enhanced boob and very big eyes same as her pic, with slight make up makes her easily stand out from the rest in terms of look, compared to her younger sister from another stable, she is much More chio.
She is Not pse but more into gfe and taking good care of my little brother, her gliding on her bare pussy is Most shiok, almost cum in that position. Have to stop her but she seems not like being painted so just capped on and fighted for a good 45min to finish my loads in doggy position. During rest she can give a relaxing massage but i just let her rest beside me and sharing our social media
Overall the session is Very good value, she is First day with flirtygirl though previous with another stable where her younger sister still there, maybe her sister as next target but rtf to lambo is A must when vit m is Recovered
Welcome back Bro, long time no see your fr in great bonk already
Old Today, 12:20 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
mososig deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=992173&highlight=

Fr for FAH

Looks: wysiwg. Game face on when i met her. Very naughty
Boobs: not too big but it’s alright. Her nipples always hard ok alr.
Body:very fair in real. cfm plus chop body is chio
Bbbj: willing to take time and make me happiest man on earth
Fj: she’s burning on bed. She’s like fire works exploding kind on bed. I also kn explode so early than expected

Gfe: connection is there. No awkward forced feeling
Rtf: yes
Old Today, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 0
Racermage deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nana from flirtygirls

Location area was good with alot food nearby

Lady was in her early 20s and her body was good and with fair skin

Can French and lady was playful, we have lots of fun foreplaying before the main action

We fucked multiple positions and she moan non stop, her pussy was quite tight and very wet

Doggy was the best because of her thick ass and I love the view of her turning her head around looking at me with those innocent face

She let me shot onto her face n some on her mouth too

Lady with good attitude and service I rate her 9/10
Old Today, 12:34 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
pefope deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=992174&highlight=

FR for Nan from Thai Faries
OKT : Quick response and instruction clear
Looks: 8.5/10 pretty and polite plus extra charm lips.
Body: 8/10 nice and soft skin
Boobs: 36C easy to grab it (nature boobs)
Shower : take care you like her LDRS bf.
BBBJ : She started gently and slowly. Twirl her tongue around my D 8.5/10
FJ : She will accommodate any position and I just let her ride on me. She just want you inside her but going with rhythm 10/10
GFE: We go with friendly and warm hugs. Chitchat a long while cos I want to talk with her and make me feel comfortable like we’re LDRS. 10/10
It was a good experience for me over all. 10/10
Hopefully, I will join her on my next visit before she left.

Old Today, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 11
destinlee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydestinlee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Mint Club Friday

OKT - nice and smooth booking

Looks - pretty as pics, really one of my fetish that thai tan with petite body and well features

BBBJ - experienced one, knows how to make me hard. Wet and slurpy with her naughty looks slurping my balls

Frenching - strong and can go all out as many as you want bro. Blown by her way, enjoyed it and initiate from start till the end of session

FJ - doggy was my favo, pound her real hard and deep siao one while lookin to her body. Such wild and able to do it for a long time without any complaints. 2 shots extracted in no time, some cuddle

Massage - little session of massage, nice and hit the point bit relaxed

RTF - yes, she definitely knows how to treat me well

https://sammythe.guru/showthread.ph...910&highlight=

Old Today, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 22
Smallville deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySmallville deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Pepsi from Terminal 21
Another good quality that Bro Kim brought, this one with really tight pussy and became one of my favorite cz who hate tight pussy.
Cute little lady with naughty smile, got unique kissing experience nice and smooth with the texture of her braces. 45 mins went really fast, her riding was on point but any position feels great and tight. No time for BJ, cannot tahan to get to bed session. She can control her pace, truly wild like a sex machine cz she knows what's best to do.
Great attention and no phone at all during the sessions, cute moans too. Communication was okay, good session with great hole.
Old Today, 12:59 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
jerjeromel is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quick FR for Tiara (Thai Fairies/Fairies Finder)
https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=991417

Best Hybrid (PSE + GFE)
Very playful and makes you think she's very horny.
Looks: not far from advertised, more like the 4th pic. (maybe her boobs is a B+)
Service: She shines. Starts from the moment you enter the room. You can start flirting with her. During shower gives you a preview BBBJ and rubs you to get in the mood. She asked at one moment, "you want fast or slow?" of course, f***ing..... slow... the full experience was amazing after that. to the point i didn't had to paint her.

I quickly post this FR cos its her last day. so mai tu liao. my best bonk so far.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1