The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old Yesterday, 11:14 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 476 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13306 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by demon1000 View Post
Power! wonder which lady in ASD...
Tuktana.
I have her nudes…
Fucked her RAW.
Didn’t want me to cream her but I still came inside her for 2 or 3 spurts before cumming on her back…
Not on the pill.
Body better than in the videos… I got her in her early 20s… better toned and tits more juicy… 1 cup size bigger
Old Today, 09:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12275 / Power: 23
wpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seven7up View Post
She is a regular at the LP club top floor. Always dance very sexy with guys
Guess there is a good chance for u to hook up her up.

Here is my latest CIM FR-
https://samsforum.asia/showpost.php?...8&postcount=64

If u hv up me, drop me a pm to return favour ( min 8 pts)
Old Today, 09:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 4
Crusader69 is one of the Best!Crusader69 is one of the Best!Crusader69 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Already put loads of lube! Very hard to go in still....
Well if it’s tight you can’t complain either 😅
Old Today, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 2
Seven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
Yes bro.
My screening tests have been negative.
The girls’ pregnancy tests? Sometimes positive…

Fucked about 20+ maids so far.
100% RAW.
Impregnated 7....
Cheeky fucker haha after u cream them u still keep in touch to get scolded?
Old Today, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 2
Seven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by wpns View Post
Guess there is a good chance for u to hook up her up.
Nah one look liao I know need to spend lots of $ to get the hole. I dont pay. Not my preference
Old Today, 10:15 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SpermBender deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
Tuktana.
I have her nudes…
Fucked her RAW.
Didn’t want me to cream her but I still came inside her for 2 or 3 spurts before cumming on her back…
Not on the pill.
Body better than in the videos… I got her in her early 20s… better toned and tits more juicy… 1 cup size bigger
OMG Bro. Your level damn high. She not on pill you not worried? Got discussion before if pregnant you not responsible?
Old Today, 10:16 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SpermBender deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crusader69 View Post
Well if it’s tight you can’t complain either 😅
I fucked one before. 7 years back. Toooo tight bro. Finish the action my little brother aching from the tightness. Too tight also not very nice ah
Old Today, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4098 / Power: 12
WongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazymax View Post
nothing happen just meet chit chat jalan jalan. not so power like some expert here. straight to hotel 😅
At least its a good start. I cant recall when I brought my DH to hotel for good time.
Min 6 pts for trade.
Old Today, 01:07 PM
Samster (P)

I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpermBender View Post
OMG Bro. Your level damn high. She not on pill you not worried? Got discussion before if pregnant you not responsible?
Obviously she didn’t want to get pregnant.
I had a difficult time coaxing her for RAW and she finally agreed with a generous tip.
But didn’t allow me shooting inside.
If you watch the ASD episode, you’ll realise that she was fucked RAW but the guy didn’t creampie her…
I came 3 times inside her… came deep inside her, then stopped the ejaculation each time after 2-3 spurts and continued fucking her in missionary and doggy…
Continued fucking for about 10-15 minutes after, absolutely beautiful sight watching my cock coated white with sperm and knowing I had coated her insides…
Then came inside her while penetrating her, pulled out for the second half of the ejaculation and came on her back or tummy.
Girl is naive and distracted by the cum on her body. Also rubbed my cock with cum near her vaginal entrance to smear more cum there to avoid suspicion…
Came inside her at peak fertility at different times in her menstrual cycle to maximise impregnation success….
Pregnancy? I did keep her contact. Let’s just say she’s off the market. Permanently…
Old Today, 01:43 PM
Samster (P)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seven7up View Post
Cheeky fucker haha after u cream them u still keep in touch to get scolded?
Yes.
The maximum I’ve creamed a maid is 18 times…
A few single meetup only as they got upset after getting pregnant… 2 girls pregnant after 1 fuck session each with 2 creampies… but I made sure I didn’t cum before for 1-2 weeks and just pumped in full loads inside them…
One of them was 26 years old, nice B cups with lovely long sucklable nipples.
Nice BBBJ and was out to please.
First off day after coming to SG for 3 months… didn’t have sex for 9 months.
She needed money and after much coaxing, finally agreed to RAW.
Needed more sweettalking before she agreed to bring creampied…
I just emptied out in her and came until her vagina was literally leaking sperm all over the bed…
For the 2nd round, she figured out I was too keen to creampie her and wanted me to shoot outside…
Fucked her hard and she was complaining of pain and wanted me to cum outside.
I refused, continued to fuck her sweet body and suck her nipples for about 1 hour. She was crying at the end of the session and resigned to her fate…
Was licking and kissing her neck while she was crying with my cock stretching her unprotected vagina….
Finally came inside her in missionary and emptied out my sperm into her (un)willing and waiting vagina…
She broke down into tears in the bathroom washing up…
After the session, she told me she had got her period timing wrong.
She thought she was Day 17 of the cycle but was actually at Day 10.
We kept in touch as she still needed money, but didn’t want me to creampie her on next session.
(Only 1 off day per month)
Then 4 weeks later, she missed her periods.
She bought a pregnancy kit, which turned out positive.
I still keep the photo in my phone…
Achievement unlocked!

Up my points and I’ll share more real-life experiences!
Old Today, 04:39 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpermBender View Post
Bro, Bangla Indian fw raw all the way n not worried. Y we need to worry for the maids. There r some maids got pregnant, go back give birth. Their Bangla bf still working, take her best friend n contract finished go home arranged marriage.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1