The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old Yesterday, 04:54 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3313 / Power: 17
DaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

IT IS INDEED VERY SHIOK TO HAVE SEXSUAL ADVENTURE ON WEEKDAY AFTERNOON.

Your Dad Here -
Just Meet Up A Domestic Helper Who Bring The Family Dog Out For The Early Evening Walk.

Luckily My Compact GLA SUV Still Have Sufficient Leg Room For The Dog To Lay Quietly On The Floor Mat To Enjoy The Air-con While I Enjoy FRENCHING & MILKING The Helper.

( Click to show/hide )

Jurong West - Jessie

💖

Old Yesterday, 06:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 210 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1152 / Power: 8
ghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by GawdlovesMe View Post
Bro, I know her from Badoo. Her name is A***. Upz before. The boobs feeling dam shiok and the butt solid. But she feeling quite shy cannot unleash her full potential. Maybe you are the chosen one.
Anyone else up b4? So far text with her she seems halal, or maybe i ugly
Old Yesterday, 06:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 711 / Power: 8
sshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazymax View Post
Its take time and effort to get a maid to bed. They only do so when they are comfortable with you.

Some people here think its easy because they talk only. When they want sex just go the easy way out. Paid money and get prostitue.
Spot on bro. Totally agree with you.
Old Yesterday, 09:33 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jenny36562 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Sound familiar. Is she from north? I suspect she has std.. my dick feel itchy after playing with her
Old Yesterday, 10:27 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Jenny36562 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny36562 View Post
Sound familiar. Is she from north? I suspect she has std.. my dick feel itchy after playing with her
Anyone upz her before ?
Old Today, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
DomesticHelper2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane69 View Post
Who is this lucky *bro*

My sisters are looking for these cheaters who only talk but don't dare to come fuck.
Old Today, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
DomesticHelper2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane69 View Post
Who is this lucky *bro*

My sisters are looking for these cheaters who only talk but don't dare to come fuck.

Old Today, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 210 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1152 / Power: 8
ghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
Some maids getting sticky n controlling after using them for months. They demand meeting up more often rather than twice a month juz for fucking. By then, it's time to let go. No matter how good looking they can be, they r still a maid. The kind of look from passerby is scary, like asking hey r u bangala Indian fw.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerhillt View Post
Ya knn. Hold her hand walk outside ppl stare like no tomorrow. Than after that at coffeshop when she feed you using her hand tear off chicken or spoon with rice. Ppl all keep staring at me. Duno is jealous or look down

Agreed on the passer-by looks bros.

Go out with ML/FL feel more satki when they are chio and presentable. Quite a few times get stares by sinkie bu, it is the kind of stare that sinkie guys look at SPGs. Feel shiok
Old Today, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 622 / Power: 18
crazymax is a name known to allcrazymax is a name known to allcrazymax is a name known to allcrazymax is a name known to allcrazymax is a name known to allcrazymax is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by melonfruit View Post
ok ok i share. not sure if maid or not indonesian she want money for sex. 80580194. just ask how much.
Michat good for hunting ? so many scammers 😏
Old Today, 05:02 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 590 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Have u guys wondered how come the maids know the guy just want to fuck, yet they still follow us to hotel. How come they put real photos n we don't put photo in dating apps, they don't feel fishy. How come they send us naked photos n seldom demand for our naked body. They not scare their naked photos will be seen by their family n their friends whom they know. How come we r paying them when they r the one asking for more rounds n asking to fuck harder. How come we r paying for the hotel room when they look fresh where we look more tired after checking out.
Old Today, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3244 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomesticHelper2 View Post

U mean they are available to the public? Hahah sign me up

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old Today, 07:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 945 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 497 / Power: 4
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazymax View Post
Michat good for hunting ? so many scammers 😏
All dating apps got scammers. Just need to use your intuition. If you think too pretty and is scammer then best not to take the risk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
Have u guys wondered how come the maids know the guy just want to fuck, yet they still follow us to hotel. How come they put real photos n we don't put photo in dating apps, they don't feel fishy. How come they send us naked photos n seldom demand for our naked body. They not scare their naked photos will be seen by their family n their friends whom they know. How come we r paying them when they r the one asking for more rounds n asking to fuck harder. How come we r paying for the hotel room when they look fresh where we look more tired after checking out.
Because maids are also human with needs. Now can send as 1 time open then the photo/video will be deleted. Those that send they use it as bait to lure you. Some do for money and some want you to be their BF, SD etc. But, very rare case the DH will need to trust you before agreeing to go hotel.

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1