The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 25-06-2024, 08:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 406 / Power: 10
chubbybastard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchubbybastard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchubbybastard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchubbybastard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchubbybastard is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
https://www.ica.gov.sg/enter-depart/...ther%20country.

A citizen of Singapore can only renounce his/her Singapore citizenship if he/she:

Is aged 21 and above;
Is of sound mind; and
Has acquired the citizenship of another country.
The Government may reject the renunciation of Singapore citizenship by a male citizen if he has enjoyed citizenship privileges, including possession or use of the Singapore passport, and has outstanding National Service (NS) obligations.

You know ICT is also NS obligations right? i already included a link above on legal advice, you never click then say i nonsense and ask me provide quotes?
Its not clear cut but you can consult a lawyer about it.
Btw, you dont need to give up your singapore citizenship in order to get an australian citizenship. Many singaporeans are concurrently holding both singapore and australian passports.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...head-to-taiwan

In a statement on April 6, Taiwan’s Immigration Agency said that the two Singaporeans, who reportedly carry Australian passports, are a couple, and that the authorities are in contact with their families.

dont want to argue. if you dont believe is up to you. Maybe get a wake up call when you want your son to throw citizenship.
help people kanna cursed is......
The above is contradicting to this.

https://ask.gov.sg/ica/questions/clo...fn5k0wvzjhnb1w

Please note that the Singapore government does not allow its adult citizens to hold dual citizenship. Thus, once you have attained the citizenship of another country, you are to renounce your Singapore citizenship as soon as possible.

So once you get citizenship from another country you automatically renounce your SG citizenship regardless of NS obligations
Old 25-06-2024, 08:23 PM
Samster

chubbybastard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchubbybastard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchubbybastard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchubbybastard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchubbybastard is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
I disagree with you...as a male Singaporean...NS is a must and even the boy skip NS by running to overseas maybe prosscuted upon return to Singapore...there were many cases in the news last few years...

The English boy who wanted to go try out in UK and now play football for Thailand also cannot return to Singapore anymore...

Knew a rich Singaporean brought two of his boys to Australia to study Secondary school in Australia and now Australia citizen also cannot return...the two boys will be prosecuted upon return...

@fallen11 is correct.
Again, nonsense. If you renounce your SG citizenship then you are no longer Singaporean. The SG gov has no jurisdiction and cannot prosecute a person of a foreign nation for not attending NS.

Whether they chose to allow you to enter SG or not is another issue but I know many people including my cousin who gave up his SG citizenship is now Australian and has come in and out of SG with no problems despite not serving NS.
Old 25-06-2024, 08:28 PM
Samster

As for me, once i turn 55 i will hopefully have enough money to buy another country citizenship and give up my SG citizenship for good. Take my CPF and my hard earned money and enjoy it elsewhere
Old Yesterday, 05:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1146 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chubbybastard View Post
Again, nonsense. If you renounce your SG citizenship then you are no longer Singaporean. The SG gov has no jurisdiction and cannot prosecute a person of a foreign nation for not attending NS.

Whether they chose to allow you to enter SG or not is another issue but I know many people including my cousin who gave up his SG citizenship is now Australian and has come in and out of SG with no problems despite not serving NS.
I understand where you coming from...but how to explain those cases who return and prosecuted...then why so many dare not to return even after obtaining other country citizenship...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old Yesterday, 05:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1146 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
As for me, once i turn 55 i will hopefully have enough money to buy another country citizenship and give up my SG citizenship for good. Take my CPF and my hard earned money and enjoy it elsewhere
Why do you need to give up Singapore citizenship after age 55 yo...you can live in another country and still withdraw cpf if you have enough minimum sum...

Singapore healthcare is still unmatched...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old Yesterday, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
I understand where you coming from...but how to explain those cases who return and prosecuted...then why so many dare not to return even after obtaining other country citizenship...
Maybe they don't have a reason to come to SG and not because they dare not?
Old Yesterday, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Why do you need to give up Singapore citizenship after age 55 yo...you can live in another country and still withdraw cpf if you have enough minimum sum...

Singapore healthcare is still unmatched...
I want to withdraw all my CPF not maintain simi minimum sum which is increasing every year. The gov keep moving goal post on this CPF ponzi scheme and i have no intetest in playing this game
Old Yesterday, 11:54 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ZenseMaster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I want to withdraw all my CPF not maintain simi minimum sum which is increasing every year. The gov keep moving goal post on this CPF ponzi scheme and i have no intetest in playing this game
Correct its PONZI because the government now cannot afford to payout all the CPF monies owed to the citizens. If they want to payout all, they have to touch treasury liao with is not a valid reason.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1