The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Yesterday, 11:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2544 / Power: 15
MLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Details prob doesn't matter but she went back to settle some stuff.

Her boobs are nice but her butt not really perky leh.
I told her to look at the reflection from her wardrobe mirror to see her own perky butt.
Old Yesterday, 11:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1955 / Power: 17
Fiery dragon has a brilliant futureFiery dragon has a brilliant futureFiery dragon has a brilliant futureFiery dragon has a brilliant futureFiery dragon has a brilliant futureFiery dragon has a brilliant futureFiery dragon has a brilliant futureFiery dragon has a brilliant futureFiery dragon has a brilliant futureFiery dragon has a brilliant futureFiery dragon has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by puremoni View Post
https://sglonelyguy-33.com/dan-dan-massage/

Dan Dan a playful type ,keep dancing around that I cannot tahan and hug her from behind.if she wear school shirt with tie, really like yr last time poly gf.respect her u will get more intimacy with her. Should record her while dancing,damn cute Xia..haha
True, she is really playful and loves to look at the mirror to admire her looks and figure and shake her butt to seduce u.

I do not usually respect MLs so that I can get more intimacy with them cos 男人不坏女人不爱. I often heard them saying "你好坏呀" with a shy smile (green light given to proceed further) when I launched my surprise attacks.
Old Yesterday, 11:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 626 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24828 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGBJ2016 View Post
I plan to explore JB Spa scene in July when my home boss overseas hahaha. What are the names of the spas worth visiting in RnF and how to contact the MLs before going?
Not familiar with the JB Spa scene. Those FLs/MLs whom I visited stayed in RnF Princess Cove (phase 1) condo units. They do not operate in or from spas. If you require website for these FLs/MLs do pm me. (It is like t t v i p.com, which does not sponsor sammyforum; therefore not directly welcomed here.)
Old Today, 12:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Slideitoff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Finally had the chance to visit Jessie after several failed attempts to book her due to my schedule.

To me, she doesn’t look like the photos posted but definitely still pretty and a head turner for sure!

Massage was pretty non-existent but I already know what I am there for as several past reviews did mentioned about her massage too, hence, didn’t really bother me.

Here comes the best part, she’s hardworking in her bj skills and did not complain even though I took a longer time.

RTM? Most probably when I got time (:
Old Today, 01:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 446 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4757 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post
Did tangtang delist? Don't see her listing up
If you still have her contact.
Can wechat or SMS her.
She is only going back early nx week for personal matters for just 1 week.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1