The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
AdaJackson, Amber, applejeery, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, Garudannn, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie, rssg, Samanthanaughty, sexhouse, sexhouse69

Old Yesterday, 09:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 1
Wee0502 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwaysmovedown View Post
I think it's more likely they are trained to say every guy is big lol.

If they do praise a client, it's either maybe they do think he's good looking or they just hustling, give abit more gfe to make the guy rtf. Even when they ask to add WeChat also means nothing, just to build some rapport to make us rtf only
Yeah, I guess so. Coz after a while, they will have to depend on RTF clients once they are no longer new to VP.
Old Yesterday, 10:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Alwaysmovedown deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wee0502 View Post
Can rate how many marks you give to these 2? Just the looks.
Both are rather short, below 160cm.

If jolin face is 10, Izabelle is soild 8.5, look more like a local. Her pics look more foxy but she more towards syt actually.

Givenchy is 7.5 for me, ah lian look with make up and really really skinny with alot tattoo. She will score more for those into ah lian look.
Old Yesterday, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Both are rather short, below 160cm.

If jolin face is 10, Izabelle is soild 8.5, look more like a local. Her pics look more foxy but she more towards syt actually.

Givenchy is 7.5 for me, ah lian look with make up and really really skinny with alot tattoo. She will score more for those into ah lian look.
Thanks bro for the review.
Originally I thought tattoo is okay for me, but then those girls with a lot of tattoo tend to vape as well and that is a big no no to me. I find girls without tattoo more attractive to be frank.
Old Yesterday, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 2
jayzay deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjayzay deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
I think it's more likely they are trained to say every guy is big lol.

If they do praise a client, it's either maybe they do think he's good looking or they just hustling, give abit more gfe to make the guy rtf. Even when they ask to add WeChat also means nothing, just to build some rapport to make us rtf only
i think as long as yours is average size they will say it’s big. normal la. you are their rice bowl must make you feel happy and inflate your ego a bit ma.

yan dao also the same like buying cai png or lim kopi at coffee shop the auntie. you yourself should honestly know if apart from working girls, do girls in your social circle think you are yan dao, these are the true opinions.

nowadays i hardly frequent VP so no FR to give on the other newer girls. i still visit zoei once in awhile. but hor i feel zoei slightly prettier than jolin cuz much much younger but each to their cup of tea haha,

anyway maybe just me i prefer those cannot DFK then i slowly befriend them until can at least light kisses/ frenching… feels shiok that way lol.

i had some underground FWB r/s with 2 angpais before (not at the same time, separate time last year and early this year) but after two months or so a bit tough cuz i can’t commit and they also want find “love”. end up the r/s die off even before they ended their stint here.
Old Yesterday, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Alwaysmovedown deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayzay View Post
i think as long as yours is average size they will say it’s big. normal la. you are their rice bowl must make you feel happy and inflate your ego a bit ma.

yan dao also the same like buying cai png or lim kopi at coffee shop the auntie. you yourself should honestly know if apart from working girls, do girls in your social circle think you are yan dao, these are the true opinions.

nowadays i hardly frequent VP so no FR to give on the other newer girls. i still visit zoei once in awhile. but hor i feel zoei slightly prettier than jolin cuz much much younger but each to their cup of tea haha,

anyway maybe just me i prefer those cannot DFK then i slowly befriend them until can at least light kisses/ frenching… feels shiok that way lol.

i had some underground FWB r/s with 2 angpais before (not at the same time, separate time last year and early this year) but after two months or so a bit tough cuz i can’t commit and they also want find “love”. end up the r/s die off even before they ended their stint here.
Yeah bro same thoughts.

Actually I feel Alin and Athena prettier also, just that I think most will say jolin prettier. Didn't try zoei but I know she's a friend of Athena, she told me zoei very very pretty hahaha.

I get what you mean, I slowly unlock Athena also, the feeling really different.

I used to be really close with one legend also, different period as yours. Do you mind if I pm someday to chat a little? Wont ask the girls name.
Old Today, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 2
jayzay deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjayzay deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Yeah bro same thoughts.

Actually I feel Alin and Athena prettier also, just that I think most will say jolin prettier. Didn't try zoei but I know she's a friend of Athena, she told me zoei very very pretty hahaha.

I used to be really close with one legend also, different period as yours. Do you mind if I pm someday to chat a little? Wont ask the girls name.
Athena i haven’t met so not sure. yeah Alin is unique cannot be compared i feel. like a 洋娃娃 doll as i heard people comment before. 9/9.5 kind of girls. not taking anything away from jolin but all these are top tier girls.

haha sure you can pm me to chat. thinking back i’m like the asshole who KC them and didn’t spend money still don’t want spend love on them so i don’t deserve them ba.
Old Today, 09:02 AM
Samster

Quote:

On the VP page, Zoei same age as Jolin I guess. My encounter with Jolin was during a late night and that was the very first time I engaged a very pretty FL, I guess I will try engage her again during the day time and see if it is accurate. I thought she would be very tired and just wanted the job to be done as fast as possible, but she squirted during the session and it made the entire FJ so pleasurable.

My encounter with one of them was that, I think she was stunt or just wanted me to RTF, so she allowed me to do certain actions. Then the RTF session, she didn’t allow anymore. Hee hee. 😛

Anyway, I understand how you feel, coz sometimes during the RTF session, I already feel the excitement is gone. Just feel like trying new girls. I think they really need to be very good to have consistent RTF clients.

Last edited by Wee0502; Today at 09:26 AM.
Old Today, 09:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Athena i haven’t met so not sure. yeah Alin is unique cannot be compared i feel. like a 洋娃娃 doll as i heard people comment before. 9/9.5 kind of girls. not taking anything away from jolin but all these are top tier girls.

haha sure you can pm me to chat. thinking back i’m like the asshole who KC them and didn’t spend money still don’t want spend love on them so i don’t deserve them ba.
Yes, Alin looks like barbie doll. She told me she hasn’t earned enough yet and needed to buy a house. She said she will be back, hopefully she manage to get her work permit next time.
Old Today, 09:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Yeah bro same thoughts.

Zoei character very charming. Always laugh, I bought her a soft toy during the RTF session. Haha, first time did something so childish.

Florence told me on average clients only spent 20 minutes with her. I seriously felt that this is no difference from just pump and leave.
Old Today, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2077 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 177 / Power: 17
Lor Mee is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLor Mee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Andrea is a hot young Brunette lady. Long hair with a nice sexy lip and wear a nice seductive smile with the foxy and CFM look.

Standing at about 1.6++. She have a hot sexy devilsh body figure with a smooth fair skin. Her ass was hot, bouncy and perky. Natural big boob just right for her size, not good as determining the size. She has round, sexy and sensitive nipple that you cannot resist licking.

She definitely know how to work with her lips and tongue while frenching. Her twirling and tougue frighting was damn arousing.

Her pussy was smooth and clean shaven with no smell. We had 69, and i painted her rapidly till she stopped me and crave to suck me like a pro.

Her bbbj was powerful and so good . She will keep slapping your dick all over her face. Lot of suction and slurping effect, sloppy blow slow and steady.Her level of deep throat is insane, so intense that my cock felt tortured by her throat. That's how insane it was.

In FJ, her cowgirl is the killer move. The way she moves her hips will make you try hard not to cum fast. Switched to doggy and ram her hard, her boobs shaking and I thought I grab her hips too hard but she said keep going till i cummed.

She felt like a sweet gf that got a secret wild side. Fucking her is like fucking slut. It really a fantasy. She know how to service a man. Nice session. Thank SNS
Old Today, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
pleasureloop96 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbee123 View Post
I miss mimi
She for sure has single handedly serviced most of us bros out here during her 2-3 years stint here
Old Today, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 17
hay~wire deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhay~wire deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Kate by SNS

Face: Charming, exotic, sassy and pretty young lady with sharp feature, long hair with the teasing and foxy look.

Body: voluptuous with nice figure with right meat at the right places, sexy meaty ass. Fair smooth skin.

Boobs: It was nice and a handful for me. Size was just nice too. Her nipples are highly sensitive and derive pleasure from being sucked on.

Frenching: Slow and sensual. Frenched her wildly and slowly moving my hand south to rub her pussy.

BBBJ: sucked and licked me all my groin area before giving me a wet deepthroat bbbj. very skillfull and experience as she knows the drill already. Her blowjob was fantastic.

Painting: Light rubbing already juices start flowing, proceeded to give her a good painting which she squirmed and moaned , can tell she was enjoying it. Clean shaven pussy that was simply so delicious.

FJ: Solid, she was responsive, wild and horny in bed. pump her hard and she will give out stereo moans, initiate many positions, shes a very wild one, loves it deep. She's super tight so must tahan if not will cum fast.

GFE: Willing to please and have a good time together. Non commercial and not a time water. She will take care of you.

Overall i have a good time with her. Thank SNS
Old Today, 07:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 10
flyg6 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for RUNA and agency.

https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?p=23435553

Superb comms. Speedy reply and verification even for first time customer like me. Others should learn from this agency.

Quiet location and can find road side parking easily (public holiday today). Met at elevator and brought up to room with no hassle.

Pictures are real. Actual person more pretty. She is top class model look and tall. Those that you see in Roppongi, Ginza and Shinjuku but out of reach for gaijins like us. Thank you for bringing them to us in SG at affordable pricing too.

Showered together. Cubicle a little small for action. Proceeded to bed where the action starts. Whatever you see in JAVs, you'll be acting and directing it. She is open, friendly and does everything. DFK, fingering, painting, 69, BBBJ, FJ. Sensitive and gets wet easily. That turns me on some more. I directed my own JAV. She "iku" and shuddered many times during fingering, licking and FJ. Gems like her are hard to find, from my around the world dining experience. So go book her as she doesn't stay long in SG.
Old Today, 07:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 17
kimbaklor deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykimbaklor deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Angalina SNS

She have long hair with the cute syt looks, totally my type, feeling like hugging her always. No switch and baits and that her in the pics.

She is tall and slender with very sexy figure, curves and tone with firm peach ass, see already steam. Silky white skin type an natural B cup boob. Nice, tender and soft, she loves it when i lick them.

The frenching with her was kinky, wild and passionate with lot of well tongue actions. She reciprocated it well. We engaged in never-ending tongue war from the moment we’re naked in bed.

She knows what she is doing. BBBJ was powerful. Good suction and slurping effect from her mouth and sensual tongue play making me shiok and giving me the eye contact looking at you while performing it.

Pussy was clean shaven with no smell and she was very responsive when painted.I licked her labia and sucked her clit, her pussy reciprocated by getting wetter, she tasted and moan heavenly grabbing the bed sheet and whisper me to fuck her.

We did it in missionary and doggy positions. I push her deep, fast and hard thrusting. She moan out loud in stereo surround and i am sure next door can hear it. Her expression was priceless. The sex was great, intense submissive raping feel of stereo surround moaning.

GFE was high as i feel sexify and had a good time with her. KC level was high too and no rush, very attentive to my need.

Thanks SNS for such a wonderful recommandtion.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1