The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-05-2024, 08:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1915 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42818 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Swap

Can't wait for the juicy details in the next continuation...quick TS !

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 23-05-2024, 06:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
xcess deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Loving the build up. One wish, you could write faster! ;-)
Old 23-05-2024, 07:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 9
DavidSilver deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story bro. Waiting for next update, possibly a swap!
Old 27-05-2024, 10:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 17
chial is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchial is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchial is a Helpful and Caring Samster

After a lazy and long brunch followed by some groceries, we headed back home.

I fell asleep on the couch while channel surfing Netflix.

I was awoken by a very pleasant sensation. One that I have not felt for quite a while.

“Hello sleepyhead… looks like he is not sleepy though…” said Tanya as she was sucking my hard cock.

“Huh? Still hungry ah laopor?”

“Of course hungry la, we have not made love the past week leh..” she said and continued sucking me. “You don’t like it?”

“No.. of course I like it..” I took a glance at the time, it was almost 6pm. Of course we would have enough time to make love, but I didn’t want to use up our sexual energy now. I want to save it for later. But how am I going to tell Tanya without disclosing where we were about to go?

“Laopor… laopor?” I said in my attempt to stop her from blowing me but she was too in the moment.

“Laopor.. I have an idea how to spice up our night…” that piqued her curiosity.

“How laogong? Tell me tell me..” she said as she held my rock hard cock in her hands and teasing my cockhead with tip of her tongue.

“But you have to stop what you are doing first, if I cum now then no more fun later.”

“Ok ok..”

“Look, we are heading to someone’s home for dinner right? And it is meant to be home-cooked food. And although I know this is sort of like some atas omakase wannabe experience, I thought it’d be fun if we were to wear what we would normally wear at home.”

“Huh? What do you mean?”

“I mean, like for me it’s probably just a t-shirt and my boxers. And for you it’s usually your loose sleeveless top or spaghetti strap with a pair of comfy shorts, and without your bra and panties.”

“Eeeee… how to go out like that? Cant even get pass our neighbours without their hormone raging teenager son staring at me la. And what more when we reach the makan place later, even worse, in public. Don’t want, don’t want.”

“Listen to me… from home, we can put on another layer first, like maybe a light hoodie. Then when we reach that place we take it off. Then the whole night, I’ll be looking at you in covered only in those slim material with your pokies, and maybe you can flash me or even the chef later your pantiless pussy – laopor, you’d be in for a real hot night by the time we get home.”

“And you willing to let you cock peek out from your boxer opening to the waitress later? Assuming there is one there?”

“Yup I would, why not. This is the best opportunity isn’t it? We have always wanted to dress in a risqué way for a meal outside, but we never had the chance to do so.”

“Hmm.. I suppose you are right. In fact, I am getting wet thinking about the whole experience already,” giggled Tanya.

“But are you sure it is just the 2 of us and no other dinners?”

“Well, that was what I was told. If there is someone else there, then we just leave our hoodie on and play by ear. What say you?”

“You and your cheeky thoughts! I like! Ok, let’s do it! But before that, I want to up the tempo by teasing you some more.”

And with that, we were kissing passionately and caressed each other’s body.

I was very excited as I couldn’t wait to see Tanya’s expression when she finds out where we would be going later. And more importantly, would she flash the chef, or should I say Uncle Hock.

As we were getting ready, Tanya showed me her outfit, which was usually reserved for my eyes only at home. The thought of her wearing that in another person’s house really turns me on.

She decided against a spaghetti top as it was too obvious but opted for a loose sleeves with a big neckline opening and lots of room for a side boob view too if she raises her arms. As for her bottom, she went with this very up the buttcheck type of cotton shorts. I bet if she gets wet, there’ll definitely be a noticeable patch on the material.

“You look amazing laopor! Oh my god, I would die a happy man if I were to be the chef or waiter working there tonight.”

As for me, I was in my cotton t-shirt which best compliment my body – accentuating my upper body muscles – of course my aim was to turn Susan on. And my usual buttonless boxers for easy accessibility to the hungry cock inside.

We were all set and were heading to Susan’s.

“Laogong, I am a bit nervous.”

“Hehe, same here too. But it’ll be fun, trust me.”

“See, they are already erect even before we are there,” said Tanya showing me her erected nipples which were noticeable even through her hoodie.

I just smiled at her and thought to myself how Ah Hock would react when he sees that.

We got to Susan’s HDB.

As we were in the lift, there was this elderly couple with us too.

I could see the ahpek looking at Tanya’s fair legs which were practically on display. He then caught sight of Tanya’s faint pookie through her hoodie. I could see his eyes widening. He must be thinking, “knn, how come my time don’t have such things?”

After they exited the lift, Tanya said to me “The ahpek was leering at me just now..”

“How do you feel?”

“A little bit violated, but at the same time turned on that I am the object of sexual desire.”

“That is precisely how I want you to feel, that sexual arousal and for you to unleash it when I make love to you later, or whomever it may be…” and I just left that sentence hanging as I stepped out from the lift while I can hear a faint “huh?” from Tanya.

We got to Susan’s flat. To say I was not nervous would be a lie. I mean, I was about to take our swapping lifestyle to a whole new level – letting a zhi zhar uncle fuck my wife as I fuck his wife. And what is making it all the more exciting is that, Tanya does not even know yet.

“Ding dong” I rang the bell.

“Hmm.. smells good.. I can already smell the cooking,” said Tanya.
“I wonder what dishes are on the menu… hopefully has my favouri….”

And before Tanya could finish her sentence, the door opened and Susan’s face came into view.

Tanya turned and looked at me immediately with a confused face.

“Laogong… isn’t this…”

“Hi Tanya.. Hi Tom… welcome.”

“Yes, this is Susan’s place. And Ah Hock, her husband. They are the ones who invited us for dinner tonight – this is the omakase,” I said while trying my best to burst out laughing.

Tanya still looked confuse. Susan also was confused not knowing why I was explaining to Tanya where we were.

“This is my getting back at you for leaving you wet panties to lure me last week, remember?” I said softly.

“You…” Tanya’s face went all red, and she pinched my arm.

“Come in… come in.. don’t stand outside. Ah Hock is still busy in the kitchen.”

Susan ushered us in and sat us in the living room before excusing herself to get some drinks for us.

“Laogong! How could you?”

“Are you angry? Please tell me you are not…”

“Not really, just really surprised.. and I am utterly underdressed now, not to mention totally unprepared mentally for this dinner.”

“Don’t worry about the underdressed part. As for the mental preparation – you have already fantasised about it, me too – tonight is up to us and them, to see if we want to realise the fantasy. I am here, everything will be fine,” I said as I held Tanya’s hands.

“Really? Tonight could be the night?”

“Why? You’re not ready? If you are not, then just take tonight as a dinner to get to know them – no pressure.”

“But what about you? Are you ready to fuck Susan tonight? Here?”

“If you are ready, I am ready. We will do this together, if not, not at all.”

Tanya seemed relieved hearing that and to know that I will always be there to protect and to make her feel secure.

Susan came out with some soft drinks.

“Sorry I do not have much drinks at home and I don’t know what you like, if you want some beer later, we have as well.”

“Susan, I think I should formally introduce you to my wife, this is Tanya.”

“Aiya, paiseh, my hands are wet.. hello Tanya… welcome to our humble home, thank you for coming.”

“Eh don’t say that, paiseh only we trouble you all.”

They both exchanged pleasantries as they shook each other’s hands.

As that was happening, Ah Hock came into the living room.

“Ah Hock, come say hello,” said Susan, “this is my husband Ah Hock.”

“Hello Brother Hock,” I said to him respectfully as I extended my hand.

“Hello, Tom. Thank you for coming. Hello Tanya,” said Ah Hock.

“Hello,” was all my wife could muster as she lowered her head shyly.

This was the first time I saw Ah Hock so up-close. He was about my height – but because of his rotund figure, makes him look shorter than he actually is. Although slightly out of shape, I could see that he must be some kind of sportsman when he was young, could see the silhouette of a muscular figure which was now hidden by a slightly overweight body.

As for Susan, she was looking just the way I wish she would be. A simple t-shirt which I could see the outline of her bra and a simple pair of shorts. Her hair nicely tied into a ponytail.

“Ok, I better get back in to finish up all the dishes. We can eat soon,” said Ah Hock as he excused himself.

“Can I help you with your jackets, maybe I can hang them up for you?” said Susan pointing to our hoodies. She must be wondering why we were wearing that given the evening which was still hot.

“Oh ok,” I took the lead in taking off my hoodie while encouraging Tanya to do the same.

The moment I took mine off, I could see Susan was a bit taken aback to see me only in my boxers. Then she looked up to look at my gym-going body and that carved out a sweet smile on her face and she shyly turned away when taking my hoodie from me.

Without being insensitive, I turned to Tanya and helped her with her hoodie.

As Tanya was fixing her hair and handing over her hoodie, Susan was totally taken back by our co-ordinated outfit. What more she could see Tanya’s pokie.

“We thought since it is a home-cooked meal, we decided to dress like we are at home,” I said, trying to put Susan at ease. I wasn’t sure if she bought my explanation because it was obvious that I had something else in mind.

“Yes.. yes… I’ll go hang this and help Ah Hock. You take a seat first.” Said Susan hurriedly with her blushing face.

“Eh laogong, have we gone overboard?”

“I don’t think so. What’s the worse that could happen? For them to look at our body the whole night while having dinner? Isn’t that what we want? Or maybe we might encourage them to join us in dressing “comfortably”?” I said while adjusting my cock to make sure it has not peeked out from my boxers.

“And if I may add – laopor, you look amazing!” and I planted a kiss on her forehead.

“ok… but hey, I have not forgotten what you just did by pulling this surprise on me… you better watch your back..” she said cheekily.

We sat in the living room waiting for dinner to be ready. I made myself at home and started to walk up to a showcase cabinet which housed some photos.

I could see their studio wedding photo – Susan was indeed very beautiful. And Ah Hock was much fitter back then. And then I saw a photo of Ah Hock in a judo competition. I was right – he was a sportsman – and judo was his sport. That explains his muscular outline. I also saw some of Susan’s own photos with her family – oh my, I caught sight of a lady about her age, looking really pretty as well. Those kampung girl-next-door look, I suspect that must be her sister.

“Ok, dinner is ready.”

And as Susan said that, she appeared from behind the noren separating the dining area from the living room. She has changed into a pair of shorter shorts! Her top was still the same, but I could see something jiggling as she was walking towards us! She has taken the cue from us and joined us to dress “comfortably”!

As we walked behind her towards the dining table, I turned and looked at Tanya. And I mouthed to her “no bra”. Not sure if she got it.

Ah Hock joined us as he brought the last dish to the table.

Last edited by chial; 28-05-2024 at 07:15 AM.
Old 27-05-2024, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 4
TuNguyen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice, all dressed up and ready!
Old 27-05-2024, 09:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 23
funfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond repute

Definitely setting the right mood for the evening ahead. Satisfying the tummy before satisfying each other’s lust. Upzz you bro 👍! Keep going
Old 28-05-2024, 12:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 5
asbt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Getting ready to swing!
Old 28-05-2024, 07:57 AM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Getting sexciting soon

Old 28-05-2024, 03:09 PM
Samster

chial is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchial is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchial is a Helpful and Caring Samster

“Paiseh ah, simple home-cooked food. Hopefully taste as good as when I cook at the store.” And as he said that, he took notice of our attire without our hoodies. I wasn’t sure if he could see Tanya’s pookie, but even without that, I was sure he was feasting his eyes on the sudden lack of cloth on Tanya, with her athletic toned body and smooth skin.

“I am sure it will be good, if not better,” I said as I looked at the dishes on the table.

There was steamed fish, teppan tofu minced meat, 2 different type of vegies, curry chicken and soup. I must say I am very impressed with the spread, what more I was really hungry.

“Come come eat… don’t be shy,” said Susan as she started scooping food for Tanya and I.

“Don’t worry don’t worry, we will help ourselves.”

And with that, the dinner with the Zhi Zhar couple began.

There was small chat around the dinner table – mostly the getting-to-know-you sort of topics – our jobs, where we came from, etc. At the very least the common topic among the ladies was they were both from Malaysia. So both ladies were talking away about what they miss about Malaysia and how their lives are different here in Singapore.

From where I was sitting, I could see Ah Hock was very much a reserved man. I wasn’t sure if he was shy, or he was just awkward with the whole situation. He was mainly just tucking in his food, served us and just making sure we had enough to eat and drink.

I had to bring him into the conversation and get him to be more engaged if we were to progress to anything further.

So I started asking him about his army days – considering that would be our only common topic. He didn’t say much, just about how garang his Encik was. But he did crack a joke though to say that how he wished can do co-ed NS and have like Ah Girls Go Army NS intake – confirm will boost all male NS spirits.

I found that quite funny. I think he was beginning to relax with having us around.

I then started asking him about his judo days.

That was when he really opened up – that must be a topic really closed to his heart.

I found out that he took up the sport at the young age of about 10years old, trained by one of his uncles who was a judo coach. Ah Hock said he really loved the sport as it kept him focussed and disciplined – and more so because he was not academically inclined. He thought he could do well in the sport and was hoping to represent Singapore. He was doing well in high school tournaments and was in the national championships when he was in poly. But then he said the money he earned from price money was not enough to support his family – his elderly parents and his younger sister who was still schooling. So in the end, he gave up his dreams and started working as a chef.

Listening to his story, I could sense his sadness in not being able to pursue his interest and sacrificing for his family. But I suppose that happens a lot to families, especially for being the eldest in the family. I shared with him my story as well of hoping to study in America but my parents could not afford it, so I ended up being a totally Made in SG product education-wise. Which now in hindsight, I didn’t regret it as our system is really good.

We bonded over our lost dreams as we cheers the Tiger beer in the balmy evening.

As we got to drink a bit more, Ah Hock got more animated and started showing his judo moves. As he was showing his moves, I could see the veins and muscles on his forearm. I knew that was one of Tanya’s turn-ons – men with veiny arms. I could see her looking intensely at Ah Hock as he was demonstrating his moves.

As he was moving about, Tanya noticed something flailing around in his nether regions. It turned out, Ah Hock, like many typical men, would go commando at home.

Tanya was looking at the outline of whatever that was moving inside – Ah Hock’s penis of course!

Just as he was so engrossed, Susan broke the momentum by suggesting they clear the table and bring out some dessert. We offered to help but Susan insisted we just sit where we were.

I needed to pee after so many cans of Tiger, so I asked for the toilet.

Susan showed me to the attached bathroom in their room. I was excited for a moment as I entered her room. It was nothing out of the ordinary but just the idea of entering her room got me excited.

After I finished peeing, I washed my face to freshen up. Then the panty-raider in me got excited. I saw a pair of black panties in a pail next to the sink.

Without even thinking, I reached out for the panties. I turned to the gusset, expecting to be met by some dried-up discharge.

But my oh my! It was my lucky day! The discharge was still fresh! It was quite thick. I brought it nearer to my nose and took a deep whiff. It was sourish and musky – the type I love!

Wait a second, the juices were still fresh. Could it be? Could it be that Susan just took this off after we arrived? Is she currently pantiless too? And potentially braless too?

I have to find out!

I took another whiff of her panties and exited the bathroom, not wanting to raise any suspicion.

I joined them at the dining table and Susan has made cheng-tng, the perfect sweet and cold dessert for a warm night.

As I was keen to see Susan’s pookie, and for my wife’s pookie to be even more obvious, I asked if we could have the dessert in the living room where the aircond is. Everyone agreed.

As we were all moving towards the living room, I made sure Ah Hock had a good glimpse of Tanya’s whole body, especially her shorts which were now hugging her buttcheeks after about an hour plus of sitting down.

We continued our conversation while having the cold dessert. I was pretty sure that the cold dessert and coupled with the aircond would eventually have some effect on the nipples of the wife.

Susan and Ah Hock then excused themselves to the kitchen to get more desserts out. I took the opportunity to tell Tanya of my discovery of Susan’s wet panties in the bathroom.

“What? You sniffed it?” she asked softly.

“Yea, of course I did. Got me in the mood I must say,” and I showed her my slightly erected cock.

“Eeew… keep that in!”

“I might want to flash Susan in a bit. Do you want to join me in flashing Ah Hock too?”

“What?? I dunno.. don’t ask me such questions now.”

“The night will come to an end soon if we don’t take any initiative – at the very least we could gauge if they are into it, if not tonight, maybe some other night. Anyway, we all know why we are here. We are definitely not here to discuss the Malaysian diaspora in Singapore, nor are we talking about the development of judo in Singapore.”

Tanya laughed.

“I know I know.. but how to initiate la.. so far we have not even gone anywhere near that topic. But I do know that Ah Hock is commando like us… hehe… I could see his thing moving around just now.”

“You did right? And I think Susan is braless too.. that was what I was trying to tell you before dinner started just now.”

“Oh really? I can’t tell. Her shirt is slightly baggy.. but you are right, I don’t see the outline of her bra.”

“So that’s why I wanted us to sit here.. so that we men can see your pokies under the cold aircond. But anyway, yours is already obvious. But I want it to be more obvious and I want you to show it to Ah Hock. And I want to confirm if Susan is also braless.”

Before I could continue, Susan and Ah Hock returned with more dessert and some fruits.

As we continued chatting, I slowly parted my legs slightly and let my boxer opening widened, just enough for Susan who was sitting next to me to see my cock.

Tanya saw what I did. What she then did showed me that she was also taking the initiative.

She put down her bowl and as she was talking to Susan, she undid her ponytail and re-tie it. This process would involve her raising both her arms, opening the side gap of her blouse for better viewing access and more importantly, made her pokies even more noticeable. There was no way that Ah Hock would miss such a show by Tanya. I pretended to be engrossed in the conversation with Susan and Tanya so as not to make Ah Hock shy in ogling my wife.

And boy did Tanya took her own sweet time in re-tying her hair.

I then took a sneak peek at Ah Hock, he sure was enjoying the show.

I wasn’t sure if Susan was aware of what Tanya was trying to do, but she sure saw Tanya sideboobs and also her pokies.

Tanya’s daringness must have aroused her because she then started to sit with her chest out more and it was then that I confirmed she was braless – her two beautiful pokies were out in their full glory against that pastel blue t-shirt she was wearing.

Susan noticed me looking. She gave me a smile.

By now, it would seemed that the wives have taken initiatives.

I thought it was time for me to bring this dinner to the real main course.

“Ah Hock, your body still quite fit. Can still see the outline of your muscle.”

“No la brother, long time cover in fat already. Susan always complain I fat. Not like you young man, see your arm muscles – so nice. This type confirm Susan like.”

“Your body if you start training again confirm within 6 months Susan will want you every night.”

Hahahaha.. we all laughed.

Then I continued.

“But look at your forearm muscle and the veins – how I wish I have those too. Those are Tanya’s favourite, right laopor?”

Tanya was slightly taken aback that I was trying to engage her for the first time that night in a direct conversation with Ah Hock.

“Hmm.. yea la, nice what, woman will sure feel safe with a man like that, correct or not Susan?” she dragged Susan in.

“Errr.. I think so… but Tom’s muscle better, can see his chest. Got the safe feeling.”

Then there was an awkward silence as everyone was just staring into the coffee table.

I thought to myself, we just got some momentum, cannot let it just die down like that.

Quick, think of something to say Tom!

“But I must say, all those muscles cannot compare to what our wives are showing us tonight, right Ah Hock?”

Ah Hock looked at me rather emptily.

“I mean look at their hot bodies.” I was taking a risk, not knowing if that would backfire.

After a while, Ah Hock said “Yes, I must agree. I mean, I wasn’t expecting you both to wear like this to the dinner, especially your wife.” It was clear that Ah Hock was still shy in addressing Tanya directly.

“You mean her without her bra right? And her really short pants.”

Ah Hock looked at Susan for a while, whom by now knew where I was heading.

“Yes, she looked really pretty and sexy.”

I could see that Tanya was blushing a little.

“Well, we dress like that because we know why we are here for.” I smiled.

“And Susan, you look very sexy as well. If I am not wrong, when we first got here, you were wearing a bra. But I realised shortly after that you have gone braless, am I right?”

Now Susan was blushing. My wife wanted to make her feel comfortable and started holding Susan’s hands.

“Yes, you are right. After you all arrived, I went into the kitchen and told Ah Hock what you both were wearing and I told her about Tanya’s nipples that I could see. Ah Hock got real excited and started groping my breasts and then he asked me to take off my bra.”

“Then, what about your black panties?”

“Huh? You saw that?” and she blushed even more.

“Don’t have to be shy. I know you purposely took it off right?”

Ah Hock eyes darted straight to Susan’s nether region as if trying to make out if she was truly pantiless.

“Yes, I took them off too because I knew Tanya was without panties, and I was aroused by that idea.”

“Ah Ching… you… nothing down there?” asked Ah Hock to Susan, whom now we know he calls Ah Ching.

And she nodded her head.

“And I actually saw very fresh pussy juice on your panties. And I love the smell.” I said to Susan, smiling at her.

My wife, as if in total sync with me, turned to Ah Hock, for the very first time and said to him “I am wet too now, do you want to smell me?”

Ah Hock got aroused by now as we could all see a tent pitching under his shorts.

I then took the opportunity to set some ground rules very quickly but in a light-hearted manner so as not to ruin the mood that has been building up.

“Ah Hock, looks like you have made my wife wet. And you are also getting hard for her. That is a good start. Look, we are all 4 adults here. If we have each other’s consent, then we should not let the hard cocks and wet pussies wait too long.” I pointed to my own hard cock which by now was peeking out from my boxer opening and I tapped Susan to look at it.

She did not shy away from looking at it.

“Laogong, I am ready to be with Ah Hock, that is if he is ready for me too.”

“Ah Hock, you ready?” I asked.

He nodded in agreement.

“How about you Susan? Are you ready to have my laogong make love to you?” Asked my wife back on my behalf.

Susan looked at Ah Hock. And she also nodded.

With that I gently held Susan by the back of her head, and slowly guide her towards me for a slow and sensual deep french kiss.

Last edited by chial; 28-05-2024 at 05:19 PM.
Old 28-05-2024, 03:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 23
funfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond repute

Awesome post. Amazing build up and momentum to get things going. Hot stuffs next……eagerly waiting bro TS 🙏🏼
Old 28-05-2024, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 7
tanpomime deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Talking about braless and pantiless openly sure lead to something else
Old 31-05-2024, 07:45 AM
Samster

Omg ! ..can't believe from small innocent talks abt their daily lives they r all now talking sexual...TS @chial quick update, buay tahan liao to know how naughty they get with each other

Last edited by Rickey; 31-05-2024 at 09:13 AM.
Old Today, 09:00 AM
Samster

I could tell she wasn’t really very experienced – I doubt it if she and Ah Hock engages in kissing.

But it was always a thrill for me to have a new set of tongue touching mine for a deep french kiss. The softness of her tongue as they met mine was truly electrifying – although I must say I needed to do most of the guiding with her inexperienced tongue.

My wife turned to Ah Hock who was now fixated by the fact that I was kissing his wife in front of him.

Tanya stroked Ah Hock’s rough and veiny forearms, and smiled at him. She then got herself off from the 3-seater couch and moved towards Ah Hock who was in a single seater.

She took the tip of his finger and trailed it on the outside of the cameltoe that her shorts were revealing – her pumped up vulva.

Ah Hock let out a slight gasp and his gaze was purely fixated at his fingers touching Tanya’s pussy. He wasn’t moving his finger at all, Tanya needed to guide him and apply pressure from his finger on her pussy.

“Do you like it?” asked Tanya.

He nodded.

“I want to hear you say it… say it so that Susan can hear it too…”

“I… I… like it…” he said softly.

And with that, Tanya straddled him and grab his face for a passionate kiss too.

Likewise, Tanya found him an inexperienced kisser too but she was more than willing to guide and teach him.

Ah Hock was rough and moved not quite in sync with Tanya causing their teeth to keep clashing. And he was slightly bitey too, perhaps he couldn’t control his excitement.

Tanya slowed him down.

“Shh.. slow down… slow down… like this…”

Tanya pulled his face away for a brief moment, and then planted a slow and passionate kiss on him, showing him how to use the lips sensuously and licking his tongue, and how to gently nibble on the lips and tongue.

Ah Hock let Tanya took the lead and followed Tanya like an obedient student.

As they were kissing, Tanya could feel Ah Hock hard cock now resting against her swollen and wet pussy.

I turned my gaze slightly to see them kissing.

“Look, your husband is kissing my wife now. He is kissing another woman in front of you as I am kissing you too. How do you feel?” I asked Susan

“I… I … “ Susan trying to catch her breath, “…”

“Come on, don’t have to be shy. I am sure Ah Hock would love to hear how you feel.”

“I… I am a little jealous, but I think I like it,” Susan said.

I smiled at her. “That is good… that is how you are meant to feel.”

I continued kissing her and hugged her body close to mine.

I will never forget that feeling when her soft plump B-size breasts pressed against my body. Brought me back to the first time I touched my puppy love’s developing breasts for the first time when I was 15 years old.

Susan let out a moan, a very soft but long moan. I could feel her body weight sinking in towards me. She has totally given herself to me, without holding back anymore. It was as if she has released years and years of unmet sexual needs and desire.

“Laogong… look at Ah Hock’s cock poking my pussy,” said Tanya trying to get my attention. She must be slightly jealous with me giving all my attention to Susan.

“I can see that laopor… don’t worry, I have not forgotten you. Tell me what you are experiencing now.”

I wanted to elicit from her how she feels with Ah Hock. Truth be told, Ah Hock’s type would be the least to be in Tanya’s book of a bonkable guy. But I suppose, with us wanting to experience this lifestyle, sometimes looks have to take a back seat. I am not saying Ah Hock is ugly, he is just very average and plain looking with no grooming whatsoever.

“I enjoyed guiding him on how to kiss. It feels really weird to taste his lips and tongue, but at the same time it was very arousing. I am going to explore more of him now.”

“Tell me as you go along exploring Ah Hock.”

I could tell Ah Hock and Susan were quite shocked to see how we were both communicating to each other what we were both doing with them.

My wife slid herself down slight and planted her nose into Ah Hock’s neck and started to sniff and lick him.

*sniff* “Laogong… Ah Hock smells so different. I could smell perspiration… sweat which taste slightly salty….”

“Sorry.. sorry… maybe I should ask Ah Hock to go clean himself first.. and me too as we sweated in the kitchen just now….” said Susan feeling slightly ashamed that they were not clean.

“Don’t have to… we like your natural scent… right laopor?”

*sniff sniff sniff* “Yes, I absolutely love it… I have been fantasising about Ah Hock’s sweat smell as he works in the kitchen.”

Ah Hock’s cock got even harder upon hearing that.

I could tell he cannot wait to dive straight into action – something I presumed he’d normally do, without any foreplay.

“I love your sweat smell Ah Hock…” said my wife as she looked up at him and smiled before continuing to sniff and gently kissed his neck.

Tanya then lifted his t-shirt up to reveal his sort-of A cup man boobs. She studied his bare chest and started circling his hairy nipples with her fingers.

“You like it?”

Ah Hock nodded.

Susan was looking intently as I was teasing her nipple from the outside of her t-shirt.

Tanya then slowly used her tongue to lick Ah Hock’s nipples. She could feel Ah Hock’s body jolted slightly as she licked his nipples.

By now Ah Hock’s hands were on Tanya’s shoulders. This was the first initiative from Ah Hock. I took it as a good sign of progress.

I could feel Susan’s breath getting more rapid as she watched her husband enjoying being licked and my fingers still teasing her nipples.

“You feel good?” I asked.

She just kept quiet but gripped on my arm tightly. I take it as a yes.

“Mmmm… I can feel your nipples getting aroused….” said Tanya as she moved back up to Ah Hock and kissed him.

This time, Ah Hock was embracing my wife and his hands were roaming all over my wife’s back and bum, but he did not squeeze or put his hands under my wife’s garments yet.

“What do you want me to do next?” my wife asked Ah Hock.

He was a bit dumbfounded. He didn’t know he could tell Tanya what he wants her to do, or should I say he has never verbalised it. For him, it was always just action action action.

“Go on Ah Hock. You can tell my wife what you want her to do next to you.”

Ah Hock looked at me and then to Susan for a while, as if to seek approval.

He then said, “Suck my cock… please.”

“I was worried you would not want that… your wish is my command.”

Tanya got up on her feet, re-tie her messy hair as she looked at Ah Hock and smiled. Ah Hock was clearly enjoying the view.

I could feel Susan’s rapid heartbeat as she waited in anticipation to see her Ah Hock about to be sucked by my wife. I gave her a kiss on her forehead. She looked at me and planted a quick but passionate kiss on my lips before returning her gaze to what was about to unfold before our eyes.

By now I was about 75% erect and my mushroom head was poking out through my boxers.

Tanya kneeled down before Ah Hock and started to feel his erect cock through his shorts. She was just trailing the outline of his cock to get a gauge of his size. She then put her nose near to his cock and took a deep whiff.

“Ahh… that smelled so so good… I cant wait to get it out.”

She continued rubbing Ah Hock’s cock as she reached down to his hairy inner thighs and giving them some light smooches.

As Tanya was kissing and licking Ah Hock’s inner thighs closer to the opening of his shorts, my wife recoiled for a bit.

She then leaned back in to accustomed herself with whatever that was attacking her senses for the first time.

I could see her planting her nose against his inner thighs and leading up to his lower bum. I gather it must be the strong smell of Ah Hock that caught my wife off-guard for a moment.

“Your smell is so pungent but yet intoxicating…”

That confirmed my guess.

“How does it smell like laopor?”

“Very sourish.. very sweaty… and it is turning me on big time!”

With that said, my wife pulled Ah Hock’s shorts down, revealing the first cock for that night.

“Oh wow!” exclaimed Tanya before continuing “It is so thick! And look at all the veins!”

Yes, I could see how thick ah Hock’s cock was. It was long, his is girthy like mine, but way more girthy. And more veiny. And very dark in colour as well – almost like a thick black cock!

And I knew immediately that Tanya will like it. But I just had to ask her.

“Do you like it laopor?”

“Like it? I love it!” she said as she began to examine Ah Hock’s suer duper hard cock.

Tanya held the cock and found that her fingers could not completely wrap Ah Hock’s cock – that was how thick his cock was.

My wife’s eyes were just fixated at the size, the girth, the veins and the darkness of Ah Hock’s cock.

“Laogong, I think I have found my Asian BBC…”

She then planted her nose on the cock and took a deep whiff. She continued sniffing Ah Hock’s cock up and down.

“Just how I suspected it would be… very smelly and pungent with sweat and cock smell…. I love your smelly and unwashed cock Ah Hock…”

But I suppose the pièce de resistance came when Tanya was about to peel his foreskin down.

She made sure she got herself real close, with her eyes fixated to see revealing of the cock head, and with her nose so so close ready to lap up all the wonderful smell that was awaiting her.

Tanya slowly peeled Ah Hock’s foreskin down, slowly revealing his full cockhead, and at the base of his cock head and in between the folds of his unfolded foreskin, whitish looking thing were revealed.

This was the first time I seen such things. I am sure Tanya as well.

Tanya took a deep long sniff at Ah Hock’s unfolded skin and the base of his cock.

I could see Tanya closing her eyes with her eyebrows raised as she was sniffing Ah Hock – a sign she must be really in ecstasy with Ah Hock’s intoxicating smell.

“Oh wow… *sniff* laogong… *sniff*… this is heavenly…” she said with her eyes still closed. “Never imagined I’d experienced smegma!”

“You want to taste it?” I asked.

“Of course I want to!”

Tanya stuck her tongue out and licked those tiny little whitish things. She then tasted it.

“hmmm… sourish… like cheese laogong.”

She then looked at Ah Hock, who by now was very fascinated at how my wife was studying his cock.

“I love your cock Ah Hock. It’s beautiful… and smelly the way I like it.”
Ah Hock didn’t seem to comprehend all these verbal sharing about his cock. He must be wondering why can’t Tanya just blow him already.

“My wife has been fantasising about your cock for some time now Ah Hock. That is why she is so excited to finally see, touch and taste the real thing.” I thought I’d explain to Ah Hock.

“Laopor, I think you should not let Ah Hock wait any longer…”

My wife smiled at Ah Hock.

She started by tracing her tongue from the base of his cock all the way to the tip of his cockhead. She repeated that a few times whilst making sure her eyes were locked with Ah Hock’s eyes all the time.

She then raised herself up a little. I knew this was it, she was about to devour Ah Hock in her mouth.

She had to stretch her mouth open as wide as she could to accommodate Ah Hock’s thickness, and in one smooth movement, she took the whole of Ah Hock in her mouth.

She slowly raised herself up while maintaining a good suction on his thick black cock. As she went back down, she looked at Ah Hock.

Ah Hock was breathing rapidly by now and making some “oooh” sounds – a clear sign that Tanya was doing it right.

Tanya slowly got herself into a steady pace and rhythm of sucking Ah Hock. She then alternated the sucking with licking and sucking on the cockhead as and when her mouth needed a break from all that stretching.

“Tell me how you feeling laopor.”

“Oh my god laogong… this is like me sucking on my favourite thick dildo… except this is way better because I can feel the warmness of Ah Hock’s cock and his moaning is turning me on so so much! He is huge, I have to stretch my mouth to the max to fully fit him in my mouth. And when inside my mouth, i can feel him filling every inch of my mouth with the tip of his cock slightly touching the back of my throat.”

I could see some tears slightly building up in Tanya’s eyes as a result of her hard work in fitting Ah Hock in her mouth.

She continued to lick Ah Hock’s cockhead while her fingers were wrapped around his thick black cock.

By now, I am ready for some action myself.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1