The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old Today, 02:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 22
Sailfish deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySailfish deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Pepsi from Terminal21
Her face really seducing, with cute and cheerful personality really got my attention.
Booked her with Bro Kim nice and fast respond, got my booking in no time. She looks just like a doll who ready to be fucked. My imagination went wild as soon as I saw her, nips looks really hard makes me want to suck it leh. Felt like the hungriest baby in the world I carry her to bed and strip her lingerie off, suck that tits wildly. Didn't try the BJ but GFE still solid hor. Put on my condoms and ready to taste her pussy, that most of the FRs said that this one really tight and I agree, can't feel my condoms makes me checked it all the time to make sure it didn't loose. Doggy and WOT were my favorite it pressed and massage my cock, power leh. After got my shot, we take a shower and I think I slept for a while when she massaged me.
Great workout lah, I heard she go back after this. Make sure to booked her before it's too late and don't forget to take a good care of her bros.

Old Today, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 17
Bourbon Coke deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBourbon Coke deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Sera from KinkyThai

She look better then the pic. Beautiful, gorgeous, elgance, and charming young lady with long hair.

She was fair with smooth skin and nice body curve. Petite in size and body engrave with some Thai tattoo on the back. Her nice meaty round ass the seduce me the most.

She allow kissing and she initiated and it was passionate and DFK throughout as she seem to be enjoying it. No bad breath was it was sweet feeling.

Her pussy was tight and small. It was trimmed and smells good to paint. She react with some jerking and moaning as her abalone was very sensitive when trying to paint.

Her bbbj came with lots of variations, with good pace and control. She will licked my groin and crotch. Slow and sensual with slurping feel and deep suction right to the base.

She provides me with a slow and relaxing massage in between session. It was relaxing and good tension releasing. She seem to be in this trade as it was done professional.

Pounded her hard and fast in missionary and her moans are just what I need to keep going, when she's going to come she gets louder which I absolutely love. Switched to standing doggy and thrusted her hard and deep and pinch her nipples at the same time before i fire all my soldiers.

There was no communication issue with her as she can speak and understand simple english. The GFe was like the first time doing with your first gf. Very good chemistry and i will look for her again before she leave out shores.

Thanks bro Mickey for the arrangement.
Old Today, 02:39 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Tssoull is Cool - loads of Potential

Miso from Terminal21
Looks:9/10 like picture
Boobs:enhanced b-c size
Body:8/10 small size
Bbbj: 8/10
Fj: 9/10 will do clenching when cg
Overall:9/10

What u see is what u get, cute little
Cheeky girl. Just that english quite limited so need to GT quite alot. But she is very nice, accomodate to diff positions too.
Soft- mid high moanings when spots are hit.
Bj suction is there without hitting teeth even tho with braces.
Old Today, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
chicpea deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had Silver from Seduction -

Looks: 9/10 - 90% Close to photo, sweet looking, looks like cute cute, very smiley.

Body: 10/10 - Smooth skin, very slim & not so short or tall, good height for moving around in the bedroom

Boobs: 9/10 - Natural grab-able cup size with sensitive nips, soft to fondle and suck on

BBBJ: 9.5/10 - Nice and good suction, build up is good with some tongue actions.

FJ: 9/10 - Good positions, soft little moans, rides me and also pleasure me well. The view is good enough for me, first shot released but we didn’t rest after that, just nonstop bonking action.
Old Today, 03:04 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
soccergoal is Cool - loads of Potential

Tried Jenny (SS)
https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t...ighlight=jenny

Looks: 9/10

Body: 9/10 fleshy, good meat to fondle and squeeze

Boobs: 9/10 hands are full. Soft and bouncy

Pussy: 9/10

Services:

Bbbj: 8.5/10 willing to take time and make me happiest man on earth
Hj: 9/10 tempo is perfect as she moved her mouth
Fj: 8.5/10 always on the move. She doesn’t resist, no rest time for me. Really gets wet easily and thrust her hips
Old Today, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Tangramz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Sumin
Stable : Lust

Looks : Cute looking, sweet 9/10
Body : Soft boobies,, nice figure, abit curvy but still slim she is also lightweight which I enjoy handling 9/10
Pussy : Easily aroused bc wet easily, sensitive no smell or so. 9/10

Experience 9/10 :

BBJ was great, her mouth suction was amazing, she was going left and right and went down too, loved it so much. She takes her time and gives some eye contact which is a major turn on for me haha! FJ was also wonderful, she was bouncing.. I barely have to do the job myself, easily released my shots. Worth every second!
Old Today, 03:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 23
Piling8 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPiling8 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

This time I booked a session with Bell from Club Friday.
Looks 9 :
As advertized, her cuteness caught my eyes for a moment
Body 9 :
Not that tall but not petite, standard height with quite big tits and meaty ass. Clean and smells nice with no tattoos.
Boobs 8 :
Quite big, not that soft but still okay to play with, Still suit her lah.
DFK 9 :
Can do romantically as you wish, she will follow you pace.
BJ 9 :
DT, good enough but not one of the best IMO.
GFE 10 :
High level of GFE, non stop attention with little flirting and kissing
FJ 10 :
Her riding skill was the best, almost lost my shot in no time glad I stopped her. For the best view was doggy, her ass looks amazing.
Luckily I managed to shot in last minute.
Overall she's a great bonk with skillfull riding skill.

Old Today, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 23
LongReach deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLongReach deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Name : Miso
Stable : Terminal 21
Overall : 9 , RTF : Yes
OKT : Bro Kim fast response as always, fast booking.
Location : Manageable, close to MRT and Carpark. No registration required.
Here's some summary of my session
Looks (9) : Chio, same as pics. No horse run.
Body (9) : Petite with tight pussy, nice build and curve. Enhanced boobs to C-cup with pinkish nips, suit her fair skin body.
DFK (9) : VV Sensual and deep.
BJ (10) : Can do DT, no teeth involved. Addictive so I requested CIM.
FJ (10) : Can take deep, accommodate to change positions. No rush till you are ready, not a time watcher, can enjoy her fully.
1s done by CIM and 2nd by doggy. Managed to shots in 60 mins, enjoyed her scrubbing me in shower and some massage till the end of session.
Old Today, 05:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
9anime deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
MARIAH - GENTLEMENCLUB24 - 22 JUN
SBF Nick: 9anime
Lady: Mariah
Shave : trimmed
French: Yes
English: Alittle, conversational
Looks: 7/10
Body : 8/10
Boobs: Natural
CIM: No
DT: Yes
AR: No
AJ: No
FJ: 8/10
Overall : 7.5/10

🔥ADDITIONAL REMARKS🔥
Old Today, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
rohin85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Bunny from Lover’s Fortress
I am loathe to admit it, but I think that Bunny is the first FL that might be too much woman for me. Never have I ever regretted jerking off the night before as today, because Bunny sucked my mind, body and soul out of my dick. My legs still will not stop shaking as I am writing this 3 hours later.

OKT: 10/10, fast response, easy instructions, although I had trouble booking Bunny the first time around because of the high demand for her.
Location: 6/10, close to MRT but the apartment is not in great condition, there was black mold everywhere in the toilet. It was also shared with 2 other FLs so I had to wait to use the toilet because there was another customer using it.
Looks: 9/10, almost exactly like the photos, just with a bit more of a Thai tan.
Body: 10/10, slim and fit, but still has meat where it matters most, boobs are enhanced but are probably the softest manmade boobs I’ve experienced.
Kiss/French: 8/10, gave me a greeting kiss as soon as I entered the door, frenched during FJ but not very DFK.
BBBJ: 11/10, non-stop action, if I wasn’t kissing her or fucking her, she probably had her lips around my dick or her tongue on my asshole. She even went the extra mile and sucked out the cum from my urethra after FJ.
GFE/PSE: 11/10, this is the reason why she might be too much woman for me, from the very start she showers you with affection and praise. I received so many compliments, hugs, and kisses within the first 5 minutes that I think my brain short-circuited and I still don’t think I’m back to normal brainpower yet. She is such an overwhelming force of personality.
RTF: 100% Yes. Unfortunately, Bunny is going home in the next few days so catch her while she’s here, however she said that she is planning to return to SG sometime in Aug so I’m looking forward to it.
Overall: 10/10
Old Today, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
Titopi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Aemi from Fairies
Okt: fast and simple.
Looks : very pretty face.
Body : definitely young and fair skin. Very nice to hug type.
Boobs: B to C natural with pink nipples as she's so fair.
Bbbj: young yet not bad on this. Seems to have done some good training.
Fj: can have foreplay as I get her to lick me and tease my nipples. Then I return pleasure with a while of painting then ta boleh tahan quickly cap on to pump her really young pink pussy..very tight too. She really work hard to gyrate her hips to my pump. Change positions as often as I want.
Then my favorite mission to unload she even manage to continue ue sucking my nips and then giap her cunt until I must surrender to her.
Gfe: very courteous, can spk a little Chinese.
Overall: very refreshing, young and energetic in this girl plus good experience at sex.
Rtf: very worth if horny again for young and pretty thing.

https://t.me/+UK-k3uzc0cMyNGNl
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1