The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 05:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 612 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
They will just change number and then cheong again(for free)..i think there's a group of these people that goes around and routinely steal money from the mls. Honestly not easy for them also, have to constantly deal with AV and these idiots.
Yea of course he can but then again he will start from scratch with no records and will be hard for him to reach those MLs who very actively check through records, which most MLs would.
Old Today, 05:20 PM
Samster

yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by iTea View Post
And your purpose of sharing this information ??

Any follow up actions taken from ML?? Who’s that person that “forget” money ?

In FL scene can only say blame the working girl themselves lor who ask u never collect upfront payment first ?
Problem when they ask for money upfront then kena complain here for asking up front. Hard to win.
Old Today, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dman19 View Post
If want to chiong, how can forget money one? Plenty of ATMs around. Regardless you are regular of the ML or not, this is not the way to treat your regular ML. These ladies for all the risk they are taking to provide will want to see the money right after the deed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
True, can always go to the nearest ATM, get the money and bring to the ml mah. All gentlemen will do that.
Yea correct lo. Although I would say some areas really no ATM but if you are well into this hobby you know you need cash way in advance one. So many years and I have never got myself in a situation when I don’t have the money to pay the quoted fee at least (sometimes not enough to tip when I want to but no biggie if don’t tip).
Old Today, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobile88 View Post
I considered Paynow before but would that leave any records? Like name and phone number, amount etc on her side? Thinking on the possibility if she's caught and AV looks through her apps etc.

I mostly deal with cash.. sometimes had to run around like mad to find ATM and late for my session.
Eh why worry about records? I don’t think the AV got so bo liao go see through all the records to see who transferred her money. And even if transferred money no way to prove you are a paying customer? Like all kinds of scenarios can be there. If they really want to see your records, see the WeChat or sms records can liao, evidence is there you make an appointment. You use a prepaid SIM card also need to register to buy if they really want to find you it’s not impossible, just that for what? You are not breaking the law, and they won’t go and search for every single customer unless you go taste an underage girl.

And then again, for no reason I don’t think AV has the authority to even comb through one’s bank accounts (unless they think you are OKT or pimp).if anything the only potential worry is when the OKT or agent is suspected for laundering also and you leave a transaction trail.
Old Today, 05:30 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 337 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6851 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
Giving 10/10 for sensual and 11/10 for massage really don't make sense and reflect writer very green and lacking experience.
At 155cm and 46Kg with 32B still get 8/10 for body?
BTW, i have nothing against Gigi.
while i think the 10/10 & 11/10 is excessive and not helpful to GiGi, i can agree that her body is worth a 8/10. Those who visited will know her petite frame is lean and well toned and that perky ass is to die for!
Old Today, 05:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
costavita deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldbox View Post
Can you give a bit more details?
Not the best looker - so how much discount from photos?
Fun ml. - how is she fun?
Personally I also really like fun ml, more than good service or pretty ml. They uplift my mood and put a smile on my face at the end of the session. So I’m really interested in how she is fun.
I would say her looks is of an average 32yo lady. I don’t know if I can start categorizing her as milf. I enjoyed her being able to do fully nude and 5g roaming. Not afraid to please if requested but as usual all humans got their limits. Let me know how it goes after your engagement
Old Today, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 6
sgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find better

FR for this xiaomi

https://sglonelyguy-31.com/massage-xiaomi/

checked with her and my last record was year 2022 it has been some time.

Looks/Body :- 26-28 yrs. average body, looks, the picture at the bottom sitting on the bed is most accurate face is not so sharp, B cup, inner mongolia 7/10

Massage :- maybe ard 15-20mins, rapport building effort 5/10

Sensual :- hard sells +30 for BBJ several times, i took it and she turns out to be a BJ warrior, BJ until time overrun by the time i leave the place, rare use of hands. no complains about changing position during the long bj session either, CIM and will clean up with water afterwards. cuddles with you after cleanup 8/10

RTM : maybe, $150 can get a FJ but not everyone can BJ for so long
Old Today, 08:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 3
Alwx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAlwx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
Actually we also can use WC to pay, since we are using it to book.
You can link to credit card or do the below, which is what I did.

A ML taught me this.
You need to activate a wallet inside WC.
I passed some cash to my china colleague, in return he transferred some RMB to my WC wallet. Told him I going china for short tour.

Tada! Now my wallet got money.
I keep it for emergency, as we are moving towards cashless.
Surely there comes a time you will need it as we carry less cash nowadays.
Thanks. An indirect way to get the ML’s personal WeChat ?
Old Today, 09:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 7
Salaryman9999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joined2005 View Post
while i think the 10/10 & 11/10 is excessive and not helpful to GiGi, i can agree that her body is worth a 8/10. Those who visited will know her petite frame is lean and well toned and that perky ass is to die for!
Depends on what the bros mean and want for sensual - Gi Gi doesn't allow roaming southward (at least for me). Massage wise, her skill is comparable to Zara and Xin Yan which I believe is way above the average of most MLs. Overall, her service is pleasant and she will make an effort to remember you and your preference after you visit her more than 2 times. To avoid doubt, her level of sensual is higher than the other two MLs.
Old Today, 09:05 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
shadowblackcat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visited Ruan Ruan earlier today, and must say… WOW

https://sglonelyguy-31.com/ruan-ruan-massage/

Location: 9/10 Accessible by all modes of transport, and most importantly the room was very clean and ambient. Only small negative was that condo might be hard to find/access as mentioned by Ruan Ruan herself for most customers… I found it quite easily since I’ve been there once before.
Looks: 9/10. Could tell she definitely puts in effort to put on make up before each customer. Real head turner. Is also 95% similar to her photos, especially the ones with the yellow dress. -5% because she did look slightly tired with a hint of eye bags.
Body: 10/10. Indeed one of the best boobs I’ve ever seen, with pretty light pink and sensitive nipples. Rest of her body was real fine with slim waist and thick thighs to compliment her perky and juicy tits.
Massage: -/10. Told her straight up that I wanted to jump into action, and I’m also not really a massage guy. But could tell that she is attentive to the needs of her customers and will put in her best efforts.

Sensual: 10/10. Firstly, I like to take my time to enjoy and I did told her at the beginning that I will only shoot towards the end at the 45-50min mark. She was very accommodating to my request and managed to perform many positions despite being only a HJ ML. Started of with a bit of HDLY which was really shiok in terms of the tease and pleasure, followed by her sitting, then lying beside me for HJ, and then me requesting to titfuck her which she gladly obliged. The titfuck wasn’t super pleasureable but it was the “missionary” position while doing it that was super hot. Finally ended with her sitting on top of me jerking me off and finished all over. One of the most accomodating and patient MLs I’ve met. GFE: 10/10. Pretty much chatted throughout and slightly lesser during the peak sensual part. She is a hot tease not only in terms of body and sensual but also during the conversation. Hard to not kena KC.

RTM: definitely. see you again soon Ruan Ruan 😁
Old Today, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1759 / Power: 10
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwx View Post
Thanks. An indirect way to get the ML’s personal WeChat ?
Haha this is exactly what the ML mentioned too.
Anyway I still prefer cash but having an active wallet in WC can comes in handy , especially with top up.

Having personal WC doesn’t mean anything, you can be gone in a few clicks.

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old Today, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 0
eisenhorn40 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Saw good reviews from VB Sindy from T.T and decided to give her a try..
Think she looks better in person as compared to her photos . Friendly and accommodating.. Great value for money so will rtm for sure .
If have to nit pick , only downside would be her man made boobs . But personally, it’s not an issue for me.
Old Today, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2788 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Yea correct lo. Although I would say some areas really no ATM but if you are well into this hobby you know you need cash way in advance one. So many years and I have never got myself in a situation when I don’t have the money to pay the quoted fee at least (sometimes not enough to tip when I want to but no biggie if don’t tip).
Well, it happened to me...due to a miscalculation.
I took public transport and I actually have the chance to withdraw money from 2 atms, but I was so cock sure I can do it as I remember there was a mall near her place. Every mall will have atms, right?

But I was wrong. I was shocked when the customer counter told me no atms!!

I panic and start going around the entire place looking for atms.....5 mins before meeting time, the ML called me whether I reached...I explained to her. She thought I want to fly her aeroplane...
After reassuring her, she offer me the paynow solution. But I didn't take it up. (I was thinking how come she have paynow....???)

In the end, after some asking around, I managed to locate an atm and I was late for 15 mins. So, I cut short my session by 15 mins but I still pay the ML full amount.

Lesson learnt.

1. It is true there are plenty of atms around. So if you see one, please use it.

2. Don't be so cock sure every mall will have atms. (I check the mall a few months later and found that the mall had installed atms.)

3. I could have took up the paynow method...but I had strong doubts it's origins. Better to settle by cash.
Old Today, 10:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 608 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24589 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post

Lesson learnt.

1. It is true there are plenty of atms around. So if you see one, please use it.

2. Don't be so cock sure every mall will have atms. (I check the mall a few months later and found that the mall had installed atms.)

3. I could have took up the paynow method...but I had strong doubts it's origins. Better to settle by cash.
In the cheonging scene, I always think it is wiser/safer to settle payments using cash, to avoid any traceability. I believe many seasoned campaigners feel likewise. I often keep close to a thousand dollars in my wallet at a time, to avoid any need to urgently look for cash atms.
Old Today, 10:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 226 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Averagedick View Post
Back with my yearly report/review (not that it helps much of the bros here since I only go for safe options recommended), but I still believe credit should be given when it is due.

https://sglonelyguy-31.com/gi-gi-massage/
Visited Gigi on Sunday (26 May), not gonna lie, I was initially planning to get a slot with Zara or Vera, but Zara didn't respond to me and Vera was fully booked. Scrolled one last time on forum for one more safe option and stumbled upon Gigi.

Location: 10/10, Central condo and no security guard. Can park inside the condo, barrier and everything is managed by the phone app. Good for drivers for sure, not sure about public transport
Looks: 8/10, I believe most people would mind the mole of the forehead, but surprisingly, it wasn't really that obvious and she looked way better in person. Her looks will definitely grow on you.
Body: 8/10, boobs are B, but her ass is crazily well shaped and curvy (not to mentioned awesome to grab. She is a exercise freak, gym, swim, run so body is really in good shape
Massage: 11/10, like what the bros here mentioned, crazily good and easily the best of all the safe options I tried. Been a regular for 7P in the past, but this lady is on ANOTHER level.
Sensual: 10/10, though the website states 1 HJ, but in fact she is willing to do as many shots as you want within the timeframe you booked for. She even teased me that she can even do 3 times for me if I can. Obviously I couldn't in an hour, averagedick is my nick for a reason. Opted for 2 shots instead so started facing up as she layed right beside me semi nude with panty on. GFE was top notch though, with kisses, roaming on top and bottom , all these while she is slowly massaging my brother. Told her it has been awhile since I came out to have my kind of fun, and 1st shot will be pretty quick, she took the feedback and had it slow for me while I was busy with my hands and mouth, really a + points imo. After 1st shot, had a quick rinse and proceeded with about 20 mins of insane massage followed by boobs and fingers massage on the back (I dk the exact terms of those) but it was not bad. Flipped over and she started her newly learnt multiple variations (9/18) of HJ LOLL. Thanks to another bro here for sharing some videos for her to learn. It was unique and shiok to be honest, average dick didnt even last through the 9 variations and shot LOLL, but she was nice enough to still do the remaining variations gently on my already flaccid little brother. Ended with a quick head massage even though at this point time was up.

Overall really really good experience. Definitely will RTM before she returns in Aug. Aiming to at least last through the 9 variations before she leaves.

Oh and damage is 2B2R. Hope this helps other bros that go for super safe options. All I can say is every single dollar is well spent!
P.S her phone is outside the living room the whole session, so you can have her for yourself like your girlfriend
I concur with the MR . She tried the variations on me as well. Showed me the video while drinking tea and she was actually shy about it. Told me a customer taught her to try some new techniques and forwarded her the video.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
Giving 10/10 for sensual and 11/10 for massage really don't make sense and reflect writer very green and lacking experience.
At 155cm and 46Kg with 32B still get 8/10 for body?
BTW, i have nothing against Gigi.
I am not a point person but sometimes if that person really thinks the session is amazing, then the points are given from his point of view. Not that I am siding with writer or her, but the only reason I visit her twice a week is my didi still stands immediately the moment she starts sensual. Elmi as well. The rest, even Dan Dan and Amei, took me a while. So for some individual I think it is how familiar and comfortable they are with the ML. Sometimes it is just pure chemistry or the ML has the X factor on you. All our partners/ wife don't look the same lor, so everything is subjective. So most of the time I just ignore the points and look at the description instead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Happened to me. Forgot I do not have cash after I was back from a trip and wanted to visit Elmi right after touch down. Circled around her area looking for ATM. Finally found one after more than half an hour of looking. Was so late and she almost fell asleep waiting. When she knew I was late because of this, she just said I could have pass her the cash the next time since I have been her regular for so long.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1