The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
kopishopuncle, loony

Old Yesterday, 09:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 647 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3180 / Power: 2
PeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ml that provide ar services

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrea90 View Post
Visited XX after getting contact from PeePeeBoyinSG. Thanks bro for always sharing good lobangs. Anyway here's my FR after trying her out:

Location: 7/10. Quite comfortable and clean, with individual rooms and ample parking nearby. 15 min distance fromMRT station too for foot soldiers. Shared curtain area can hear surround sound.

Looks: 8:10 like-able tyoeQuite slim and lovely

Massage: 4/10 can see she tried

Body: 7/10. Slim, with some curves and good smelling pussy
Boobs about B+ and trimmed.

Sensual/teasing: 7/10. Her catbath was very nice, and her AR was quite gentle and comfortable Especially liked the way she licked me all over and long AR

BBBJ: 8/10. Good suction and not mechanical. She make effort finding the correct position to make me feel better

FJ: 9/10. Banged her missionary with pillow below. As a few bros mentioned, she is quite tight. Take great of her guys

RTF: Yes, because her service was good and she is very cheerful
Am happy for you, Bro
Old Yesterday, 10:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 15
BigT is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBigT is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBigT is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBigT is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeePeeBoyinSG View Post
Am happy for you, Bro
Bro, can share with me XX ctc? Thks
Old Yesterday, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 21
lamer56 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylamer56 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks to PeePeeBoyinSG for YY’s contact, managed to book a session couple of days back!

Contacted YY early in the morning and booked a slot in the afternoon, a similarly petite lady opened the door in a dress and brought me into the room. Once inside asked if wanted to shower together and of course said YES!

In the showers and the SOP started with soaping and washing and her BBBJ tease was damn good I have to say. Dried up and laid on bed face down for the massage, before starting she asked if I would like her to wear anything to soive it up or just her naked. Told her next time she can dress up and her massage started.

Massage was not the best but will do and the upcoming attacks by her tongue was one to die for, slowly transitting from catbath to AR was simply heavenly. She then instructed me to be on my all fours and did her HDLY and trust me she transformed from demure naive girl to a slutty girl who kept wanting to eat my dick and her BBBJ was unspeakable which lasted for more than 5 minutes.

She got wet and capped me for the main course, can feel that she is wet and tight. We did missionary and then doggy for a good 10 minutes or so before we both cummed good with her juices coming out.

Showered and left a very very satisfied man!

Looks: 9/10 (she has the mixed kinda look)
Body: 8/10 (lean and toned body)
Catbath: 8/10
AR: 9/10
BBBJ: 10/10
FJ: 9/10
RTF: Definitely if have time but now am afraid of tarma of TX and YY!
Old Yesterday, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 11
wenzhongalex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamer56 View Post
Thanks to PeePeeBoyinSG for YY’s contact, managed to book a session couple of days back!

Contacted YY early in the morning and booked a slot in the afternoon, a similarly petite lady opened the door in a dress and brought me into the room. Once inside asked if wanted to shower together and of course said YES!

In the showers and the SOP started with soaping and washing and her BBBJ tease was damn good I have to say. Dried up and laid on bed face down for the massage, before starting she asked if I would like her to wear anything to soive it up or just her naked. Told her next time she can dress up and her massage started.

Massage was not the best but will do and the upcoming attacks by her tongue was one to die for, slowly transitting from catbath to AR was simply heavenly. She then instructed me to be on my all fours and did her HDLY and trust me she transformed from demure naive girl to a slutty girl who kept wanting to eat my dick and her BBBJ was unspeakable which lasted for more than 5 minutes.

She got wet and capped me for the main course, can feel that she is wet and tight. We did missionary and then doggy for a good 10 minutes or so before we both cummed good with her juices coming out.

She can CIM ?
Old Yesterday, 03:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Quoted: 647 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3180 / Power: 2
PeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamer56 View Post

Am glad that you had a great time with YanYan @ Queenstown
Old Today, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 18
giggsy_11 is one of the Best!giggsy_11 is one of the Best!giggsy_11 is one of the Best!giggsy_11 is one of the Best!

Waiting for your PM bro 😎

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeePeeBoyinSG View Post
This rb.gy afternoon,
I /thufsv chatted with a trusted Bro, who took my recommendation to try my old friend : PRC YanYan @ Queenstown.

Apart from top to bottom catbath, AR, DT BBBJ, she also added selection of different costumes. She is totally shaven too
The Bro left her place a Super Happy man.

Here's how YanYan looks like : https://ibb.co/jZV3FQ9
Am glad to see the pool of AR ladies expanding.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1