The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
AdaJackson, Amber, applejeery, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, Garudannn, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie, rssg, Samanthanaughty, sexhouse, sexhouse69

Old Today, 07:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 0
Kingsmen89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by chionz View Post
Im actually quite curious how she looks IRL with hair extensions. Previously booked her cause i caught a glimpse of her in the kitchen after session with Alin and i knew i need to book her. Session was great, painted her and some frenching, but chemistry after the session was lacking abit, also cause i had to rush off.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwaysmovedown View Post
I wish I caught her before her hair extensions lol! But yeah she's great, can dfk dt all this. Looks wise top 5 among those I tried. Her bbbj so good that I wouldn't mind letting her finish me off in it.

Chatting wise i not much chemistry with her also I feel.
I wish I saw Rosamund before her hair extensions too! Based on her past photos, seems like she had a long side fringe. Her hair right now looks very similar to her current set of photos - bangs instead of a side fringe and long straight hair. Rosamund also looks slimmer than her photos.

Chatting wise, Rosamund gives off the soft spoken/laid back/elusive vibes but she is friendly, attentive and gives very good service. The after sex chat might not be a lot but she chatted with me more during my RTF session, so for Rosamund bros may need to build chemistry with her.

For the VPremium legends that I tried so far, my chemistry was best with Rosamund, Chantelle, Natasha and then followed by Jolin. Jolin’s service is good and based on the FRs she is one of the top girls but we didn’t have much chemistry during our session (which I am ok with and don’t mind, maybe because I am not handsome enough hahaha) - so bros’ miles may vary with each girl!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1