The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old Today, 02:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
happybrain deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Silks, Jamie

https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t...ighlight=jamie

Looks: 9 Looks similar to photos posted

Body: 9 Petite, tight tummy and curvy body

Boobs: 8.5 B cup

Bbbj: 8.5 Hard working. She auto made my cock v v wet. Then sucked slow and fast one

Fj: 9 Tight pussy. Very wet made that abit of squirt sound while she was ontop of me.

Gfe: 9 Vry caring and sweet

Okt: Solid transaction. Polite and honest
Old Today, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 0
econsave deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Jamie from Silkstock.

Her face look close to her pic in black bikini. Thai tan skin, darker compare to photo. Rate 7/10

Got gfe, always giggle and laugh.

She is more chubby compare to photo, about 1.55m but won't reject kind.
Bakness 3/10. Slight tummy but not gross type, which make her curvy.
Firm ass not saggy, her boobs big B firm like peach shape. Imo her nipples are great. Small and pointy, not grossly big type.

She is new but she is tight and wet. She initiates and like to French + be painted.
While painting you will know she cum when she grab your hair and pull you closer 🤭🤭

Missionary she will hug you, her bakness just nice to hug.

Overall good session with gfe.

Pussy trimmed short, no smell.
Bbbj wet with lots of hand action. Will try DT a bit but she can't take deep.

Okt responsive and friendly, accommodate to my queries.
Old Today, 02:08 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
panthermoon is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Had Ice (Seduction)

Looks: Good looking gal, sexy look 9/10

https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t...&highlight=ice

Body: Cute size cause she is petite, easy to handle, figure is hot enough for me 9/10

Pussy: Aroused easily and vvvv wet 9/10

Bbbj: She did it damn well wet and sloppy. Too horny and couldn’t take it so had to stop her and go straight to main scene 9.5/10

Fj: She is hot in bed. Seriously very energetic. She worked hard for my hard cock. Grinding and pumping, moving her hips insanely in every position. 9/10

Rtf: YES
Old Today, 02:16 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
Pigeonride is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

FR for Peach from Lust365 :

Looks: 9/10 Confirm same as pic. Real life looks prettier

Boobs: 9.5/10 Nice pair of head lights just nice for her body size.

Body: 9/10 More on the slim side but nice curves I would say

Blowjob: 9.5/10 Sensual licking of shaft and just nice strength of sucking with sound effects.

Action: 9/10 Started off with missionary and her moans was really sexy those bit lips type. See the face also bth. tried several positions and listen to commands. She is really willing to please and at the same time can tell that she love to have sex

RTF: Will try and make time to see her again before she goes back. Money well spent.

Overall service: 9/10. Fast replies
Old Today, 02:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 4
nickstokes is a Helpful and Caring Samsternickstokes is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Pim
One Siam

https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=

https://ibb.co/1KXCbxb
https://ibb.co/HgDBC8y

Word of warning

If you plan to take FJ (like I did)…
DO NOT LET HER USE HER HANDS!

Absolutely BLACK MAGIC HANDS;
It all started well… had a fantastic b2b and BBBJ in the shower, then washed up and laid on the bed ready for some action…

She started with her tongue all over, then bbbj with crazy rhythm, like will make you explode at any time kind of rhythm, an absolute machine!

Then came the no turning back… at first I thought she was taking Ky or lube for herself.. but turns out it was for ME!

A few squirts on her hands and my god her skills.. her fucking skills.

I have and will always be a BBBJ over anything else kinda guy… but trust me when I say that her hands are full of WIZARDRY.

The way she moves her hands, the pressure, the technique, the way her palm wraps around every inch and then slides and squeezes… It’s like nothing else I’ve felt before; above and beyond THE MOST INTENSE HJ I have ever experienced in my life!

It’s like she was kneading some sourdough bread but instead it was MY COCK �� I felt like I was in the verge of eruption every single second, the hyper and I mean HYPERSENSITIVITY was OVER THE TOP��

And I’m not joking, I was close to tearing.. really felt like crying lol fucking hell it was like… tears of ecstasy you know?

After I honestly don’t know how long cos I was literally in heaven she asked if I wanted her to put on the condom with her on top but I was so lost in this abyss of pleasure I said NO DONT STOP.

Ffs lol What was wrong with me

Suddenly she took her massive tits out and started with some intense titty Fucking followed by more of her crazy black magic hands������

Before you know it I literally exploded, like a volcano ��
She’s got mad skills bruh������

Had paid 200$ for an FJ but received a mindblowing life changing HJ and I’m not even mad, seriously her hands are THAT DAMN GOOD.

Would totally come back for a HJ only but man her BBBJ technique and rhythm was something else too; fuck la maybe I’ll just come
Back for the full service again but this time learn to control myself and tell her to stop with the hands before I lose control ����

10/10 the hands a must try !

Last edited by nickstokes; Today at 02:42 PM. Reason: Photo
Old Today, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1107 / Power: 2
Brojoms has much to be proud ofBrojoms has much to be proud ofBrojoms has much to be proud ofBrojoms has much to be proud ofBrojoms has much to be proud ofBrojoms has much to be proud ofBrojoms has much to be proud ofBrojoms has much to be proud ofBrojoms has much to be proud of

Sumin from Lust365
https://sammythe.guru/showthr...ighlight=sumin

Looks: 9 cute mix blood looks. I won't mistaken her as Thai in first glance
Body: 9.5 slim with damn bouncy butt
Boobs: 8.5 B cup all natural
BBBJ: 9 slurpy and super wet
FJ: 9 I felt it how I stretched her hole. She was already wet by the time we started with the deed. After BJ went straight lie down and I went on top her. When my bro enter her just the shaft part, felt that it'll be some awesome bonk. And indeed it was awesome. Jav wife kind of bonk
RTF: IT’S A YES
Old Today, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 930 / Power: 6
escooter is a splendid one to beholdescooter is a splendid one to beholdescooter is a splendid one to beholdescooter is a splendid one to beholdescooter is a splendid one to beholdescooter is a splendid one to beholdescooter is a splendid one to beholdescooter is a splendid one to behold

Anny (Silkstockings)

Looks: 9/10 Pretty For Sure. Looks will grow on u
Body: 10/10 Ass is solid for doggy. Meat at the right place
BBBJ: 10/10 Intense and hardworking. She will just go on and on seriously a solid cock sucker
FJ: 10/10 Open to any positions and she's constantly smiling and will do her best to make my cum
GFE: Cant rate. Really one of the best. Its easy to break the ice with her. Feels like fucking a long GF rather than a first time encounter. Really good
RTF: Yes 100%

Overall: Anny is really a solid gem. Going at this pricing of 120/45/1 or 180/90/2, bros might me misled thinking cheap means no good lol. But those that taken seriously will know that this New Management really keeping the price low. Will continue to support. RTF anny first before moving on to Bro's Silk new lovely Students which looks really good as well
Old Today, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 177 / Power: 22
glosso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterglosso is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bell, Club Friday
Hv been looking for a petite girl with big boobs and I found her. Saw some good FRs so let's give her a try.
Welcomed me with a beautiful smile, offering me to take a shower with her and sure why not
Looks 10/10
Attention 10/10
Body 10/10 as I wished for
Some frenching and scrubbing in the shower, little BJ won't hurt isn't it. My tools already hard during this session. Move to bed, she continued BJ me with slow pace, nice and wet with some kisses around my body.
BJ 9/10
DFK 10/10
She rides me all the way since she's already on top of me and her pussy super wet. Almost got my cum but I initiated switch to missionary and I got my 1s. 2nd done by doggy, her ass bumped me felt so siao leh.
Good communication of basic English, manageable and no need GT
FJ 10/10
GFE 10/10
Awesome session overall
Old Today, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 8
fatapple2015 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfatapple2015 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfatapple2015 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Belated FR for Tesla
Looks: 10/10 look like young cute girl very fair and innocent looking
Body: 10/10 tall with long hair, very sexy, not for boob lover
FJ: 10/10 accommodating to all position
Smells good, one of the best bonk for this price range
RTF: YES
Old Today, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 20
ah_hong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyah_hong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR for Whipcream (Onesiam)
Looks : 9.5/10
Body : 9.5/10
BBBJ (Blow Job): 10/10
FJ (Fuck Job) : 10/10
GFE (Girlfriend Experience) : 10
RTF (Return to Fuck) : yes

Pretty and slim lady with nice enhanced Ds. Nice body ratio, but can see some scars. Not big deal.
The way she talk in Mandarin, it is like doing it with your Thai Chinese gf.
A moaner, can see she wants to enjoy the process. Very patient, and can try different styles.
2nd shot took some time to come. Did not show any displeasure like others who are eager to use hands instead.
Can feel her tightness and she enjoy my slighter thicker size without complaints. So shiok thinking of this.:

Last edited by ah_hong; Today at 04:02 PM. Reason: typo
Old Today, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 423 / Power: 5
CzarRun is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCzarRun is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCzarRun is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCzarRun is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCzarRun is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by riggerMW View Post
Name: Alicia - Galaxy

Adorable bubbly sensation.

Looks: 8/10. To me she looked great, but it can be subjective for some as she was slightly different than those polished photos. Nonetheless, her bubbly chatty personality should win you over.

Body: 8/10, in a giffy, really slim, with c-sect line. After 2nd shot, I carried her up like a baby while we’re both naked. She was quite light, and she asked me to guess her weight, and I immediately went “48kg”. She clapped and gave me a big kiss while she was in my arm.. moment of bliss there

Boobs: 10/10 B cups. Natural, succulent sensitive nipples, delicious. A little sag perhaps due to breastfeeding, but still fresh and ripe.

Skin tone: Tanned skin, but not overly tanned. No tattoo (yes!)

Shower: SOP.

CBJ: 9/10. Actually quite well done here.

Painting: Didn't do.

Frenching: 10/10 damn fluent. Deep tonguing and suck lips one.

Fingering: Didn’t do.

FJ: 10/10. Her face, her moans.. wow.. real moans by the way. Our eyes locked as she moans. Felt like lovers for a minute there. And seeing her lying down on the bed with me pinning her arms up while rocking her in missionary made me come quick. pure pleasure.

Communication: ok English, google translate still needed for deeper conversation.

Location: quite near MRT; bigger place compared to previous place from this stable. Bigger room too. Strategically well hidden.

GFE: 10/10. She’s chatty, funny, took the initiative, and the type that hugs you a lot, with Frenching and lots of touching. If you’re one that dislike to be touched, you may not like it. But if touch is your love language, she’s the one. No doubt.

OVERALL: 4.5/5 bonk. A blissful experience, she's so adorable.. Galaxy gave me a special price for her too. Really appreciate that bro.

Thanks for reading!
Session was solid and thanks okt for the promo and smooth arrangement
Old Today, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1092 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 17
Ve-Tsin is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVe-Tsin is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVe-Tsin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Girl: Sera
Group: Kinky Thai
Looks: 8/10 Pleasant looking face with some light makeup, pretty with GND vibes
Boobs: 8/10 Natural ~C size boobs, nice, soft to squeeze and touch
Body: 8/10 the typical petite size I like, skin and tight body with some tattoo and a perky ass
French: 9/10 Wet tongue-fu fighting, initiate to kiss you and french when she is aroused,
passionate and fill with lust
BBBJ: 9/10 fantastic ! Slurpingly tinkling great sensation! Nice suction with variation, no teething effect, DT and decent sound effect.
FJ: 10/10 Doggy is where her figure really shines when she arches her back to present her perky bubble butt up and spreads her slim legs for you to pound her. Each time I see it is as good as the first. Took my time to admire her body as I pumped her.
Attitude: 9/10 Friendly and nice to chat with - her smile can really melt your heart!
GFE: 8/10 - good chemistry, non time watcher and KC level was high.
RTF: Yes - already fixed my next date with her 👍👍👌👌
Damage: as stated

Please treat her nice and gentle - you will be rewarded with good sex

Thanks bro Mickey for the arrangement.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1