The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-01-2007, 12:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 644 / Power: 23
Wins88 is a name known to allWins88 is a name known to allWins88 is a name known to allWins88 is a name known to allWins88 is a name known to allWins88 is a name known to all
Thumbs up Donation Drive to keep SBF running

I notice that on the front page of SBF, there is a area to make donations to SBF to help keep t running. From what I gather, Sam needs help as the costs of running SBF s very high- too many contri's and too much traffic lah - all Samsters very active not only in bed but online too!
So for me, I went ahead and donated USD100 today to the cause.
I am hoping some of the bro's here (especially old timers and SBF veterans) can also donate to help ease the burden from bro Sammyboyfor. I doubt the web ads pay enough to cover!
So I hope all Samsters can help out and make a small donation to keep our community buzzing and horny as usual!
Old 04-01-2007, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future
Re: Donation Drive to keep SBF running

S$153? thats is beri good of you to do so.. sure Sam will be delighted to know!

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Old 04-01-2007, 12:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wins88 View Post
bro, actually how is the money paid? i understand there's this paypal thing but how does it work?
Old 04-01-2007, 01:01 PM
Samster

Wins88 is a name known to allWins88 is a name known to allWins88 is a name known to allWins88 is a name known to allWins88 is a name known to allWins88 is a name known to all
Thumbs up Re: Donation Drive to keep SBF running

Pay Pal is a kinda secure payment gateway. I signed up for it sometme ago to facilitate some other payment. It is secure and u can charge ur Pay Pal transactions to any credit card you so choose. Yes - the receipt will look like this -
Payment Details
Transaction ID: 34J03670MG555700G
Item Price: $100.00 USD
Total: $100.00 USD
Item/Product Name: Sam's server donations
Item/Product Number: 88 888 8888
Buyer: XXXXXXXXXXXXX

It is safe.
Anyway, lets help keep our community forum going.
Old 04-01-2007, 01:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 19
big dick is one of the Best!big dick is one of the Best!big dick is one of the Best!big dick is one of the Best!

Quote:
Pay Pal is a kinda secure payment gateway. I
It is safe.
thanks for the info...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiApIgH1Vr8
Old 04-01-2007, 01:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3600 / Power: 20
VBScripts has a reputation beyond reputeVBScripts has a reputation beyond reputeVBScripts has a reputation beyond reputeVBScripts has a reputation beyond reputeVBScripts has a reputation beyond reputeVBScripts has a reputation beyond reputeVBScripts has a reputation beyond reputeVBScripts has a reputation beyond reputeVBScripts has a reputation beyond reputeVBScripts has a reputation beyond reputeVBScripts has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Pay Pal is a kinda secure payment gateway. I signed up for it sometme ago to facilitate some other payment. It is secure and u can charge ur Pay Pal transactions to any credit card you so choose. Yes - the receipt will look like this -
Payment Details
Transaction ID: 34J03670MG555700G
Item Price: $100.00 USD
Total: $100.00 USD
Item/Product Name: Sam's server donations
Item/Product Number: 88 888 8888
Buyer: XXXXXXXXXXXXX

It is safe.

Very nice of you to start this thread. I have noticed it 2 days back. I have problem paying through my credit card because of personal reason.

Thus, it is not convenient to use credit card, whether can I send a cheque or other alternative. Please advice

彩雲伴~走天涯~執著全放下~無牽無掛~四海任瀟洒.....

假如你拿的起放不下.....don't cheong.....

Best Wishes and Good Luck to everyone

Retired for local FL liao.....

Last edited by VBScripts; 04-01-2007 at 02:16 PM.
Old 04-01-2007, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by VBScripts View Post
Very nice of you to start this thread. I have noticed it 2 days back. I have problem paying through my credit card because of personal reason.

Thus, it is not convenient to use credit card, whether can I send a cheque or other alternative. Please advice
Bro - I think Pay Pal allows us to pay via our bank accounts. Go to the link and it should prompt you to sign in if u r registered user or to Sign up - which has bank transfer options too!
Old 04-01-2007, 02:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 897 / Power: 23
Ah Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I notice that on the front page of SBF, there is a area to make donations to SBF to help keep t running. From what I gather, Sam needs help as the costs of running SBF s very high- too many contri's and too much traffic lah - all Samsters very active not only in bed but online too!
I am hoping some of the bro's here (especially old timers and SBF veterans) can also donate to help ease the burden from bro Sammyboyfor. I doubt the web ads pay enough to cover!
So I hope all Samsters can help out and make a small donation to keep our community buzzing and horny as usual!
why no body donate to me....

beer and women , both not enough... and worst...... $$$ no enough... and sperm, no enough..
Old 04-01-2007, 04:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 20
newbadass is a splendid one to beholdnewbadass is a splendid one to beholdnewbadass is a splendid one to beholdnewbadass is a splendid one to beholdnewbadass is a splendid one to beholdnewbadass is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah Dez View Post
why no body donate to me....

beer and women , both not enough... and worst...... $$$ no enough... and sperm, no enough..
I give you my sperm lah... direct transfer into your kar chng

If you want to zap me annonymously, go ahead. But please save your comments. If you do not have the balls to leave your nick, then I don't really care what you have to say.
Old 04-01-2007, 04:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 19
The_Unrepentant deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by VBScripts View Post

advise is a verb. advice is a noun. should be advise.
Old 04-01-2007, 05:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
curiosityz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

from what i know, people donate on those websites because they feel it is worth it so if you feel it is worth it, do donate
Old 04-01-2007, 06:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

u can also ask your friend who has a credit card to donate for u, then u pay him through cash, cheque, etc.. tks!

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Old 04-01-2007, 06:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1093 / Power: 20
SexFreak has much to be proud ofSexFreak has much to be proud ofSexFreak has much to be proud ofSexFreak has much to be proud ofSexFreak has much to be proud ofSexFreak has much to be proud ofSexFreak has much to be proud ofSexFreak has much to be proud of

Quote:
Pay Pal is a kinda secure payment gateway. I signed up for it sometme ago to facilitate some other payment.
Never use Pay Pal before ... wondering whether I can make a one-time donation without signing up with Pay Pal's service

Cheers !!!

TiKo King of ThE TiKo FamIlY
17th Bro of 红花会 - 蓝海仙

NEXT UP LIST : BRO Iceum (Bro, pls PM me, I can't find your post) .........
Old 04-01-2007, 08:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 19
Th4r deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexFreak View Post
Never use Pay Pal before ... wondering whether I can make a one-time donation without signing up with Pay Pal's service
Yes, ask sam to send you an invoice thru' paypal.

*edited*

... err, no need, that link on front page does it for you ...

Th4r
Old 04-01-2007, 10:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3600 / Power: 20
VBScripts has a reputation beyond reputeVBScripts has a reputation beyond reputeVBScripts has a reputation beyond reputeVBScripts has a reputation beyond reputeVBScripts has a reputation beyond reputeVBScripts has a reputation beyond reputeVBScripts has a reputation beyond reputeVBScripts has a reputation beyond reputeVBScripts has a reputation beyond reputeVBScripts has a reputation beyond reputeVBScripts has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro - I think Pay Pal allows us to pay via our bank accounts.............
Thank you Brother Wins88.

彩雲伴~走天涯~執著全放下~無牽無掛~四海任瀟洒.....

假如你拿的起放不下.....don't cheong.....

Best Wishes and Good Luck to everyone

Retired for local FL liao.....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1