The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 05:57 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 292 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28563 / Power: 45
VPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond repute
Smile 🇨🇳 VPremium Presents: Natural 34B Pretty Hot Young Top Service ✨💎 Xin Xin (欣欣) 💎

About Xin Xin (欣欣)
Xin Xin (欣欣) is our very first China Chinese lady, yes guys, you read it right, and Xin Xin (欣欣) comes highly recommended by one of our regulars, Mr. X who tells us that Xin Xin (欣欣) is a girl we must take coz' she's really pretty and one of the the rare chinese service ladies who really gives top GFE and lots of love. Xin Xin (欣欣) tells us she has been working at a local KTV for the past 2 weeks, and she don't mind trying out this job with us for 3 days first to see if we are able to get the volume we say, so we say we will do our best haha.

Xin Xin (欣欣) is definitely a very pretty, fun and young girl blessed with a natural B cup plus snow-white fair complexion. One look at her photos/video, you know this is a super hot, , top, quality babe in a class of her own! Having tried Xin Xin (欣欣) and her services, all we can say is, if she is not good, please do not come back to VPremium ever again. Period. Having tried Xin Xin (欣欣) and her services, all we can say is, if she is not good, please do not come back to VPremium ever again. Period. Xin Xin (欣欣) is definitely going to be one of the best Chinese FLs that you are ever going to meet in your lifetime. We have no doubt that this beautiful, pretty, gorgeous, snow-white fair, slim, ultra hot young lady is going to set the SG FL circuit ablaze in the coming days ahead. A session with Xin Xin (欣欣) means you are about to be loved and pampered by an exquisite Chinese young lady who is one of the prettiest and the most customer service oriented in the business. She will play with you, she will tease you, and she will make all your wildest fantasies come true. Lastly, Xin Xin (欣欣) is extremely tender to men and she will do her best to satisfy all your inner desires. This is a top-class babe not to be missed!

Name: Xin Xin (欣欣)
Height: 160cm
Weight: 44kg
Nationality: China
Vital Stats: 34B/24/34 (Natural)
Skin: Snow-White Fair
Smoker: No
Damage:
$330/1/1 (New customer)
$280/1/1 (Regular customers)
$850/8/3 (Overnight/+$100 Outcall)
Language: Basic English
Type: Private Apartment - No registration required -
Operating hours: 12pm to 12am daily
Starting date: Tuesday, 18th June 2024
Services Provided: Auto Roaming, Kissing, Frenching, BBBJ, Nipple Licking, Painting, 69, Boob Fuck, Boob Massage, COB, Deep Throat, Hand Job, Full Job, Shower together.

For bookings, please contact:
Whatsapp: +65 9133 4208 (Msgs only, no calls)
Telegram: @VPremium (Msgs only, no calls)

To get access to full, non-mosaiced photos & videos of our ladies, please kindly contact us on WhatsApp/Telegram for the link (Note that this is available for Regulars only). For the latest updates at VPremium and to check which lady is working for the day, search for our Telegram channel @VPremium2 or click https://t.me/VPremium2 to join the channel. Special mention: 1. Xin Xin (欣欣) has been certified HIV & Syphillis Free with fresh report available on-site from her. 2. Should you have any doubt on Xin Xin's nationality, you can ask to see her passport. See only, no touch. Thanks.
Old Today, 11:50 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 292 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28563 / Power: 45
VPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 🇨🇳 VPremium Presents: Natural 34B Pretty Hot Young Top Service ✨💎 Xin Xin (欣欣) 💎

New Arrival, Our 1st China Chinese Gem, Xin Xin (欣欣)!
Old Today, 02:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Wee0502 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 🇨🇳 VPremium Presents: Natural 34B Pretty Hot Young Top Service ✨💎 Xin Xin (欣欣) 💎

Xin Xin Vpremium

https://sammythe.guru/showth...5#post23438455

Just had a session with her. Decided to write a FR for her because she was the only PRC SYT FL I engaged after numerous landmines and catfishes in Dorm 2. Another reason was she is really very green, even greener than Florence. For brothers who do not like highly commercial FL like me, you gonna enjoy her.

Look: 8.5 -9 / 10, very sharp facial figure. She is from Guizhou China, perhaps she got some indigenous blood. Very sharp chin and nose. Can’t get my eyes off her for the entire session. She told me she is 23 years old, I din verify her age but she is a SYT for sure.
I only rate looks coz I think this is the most important factor for me.

Body: not for boob lover, but she is all natural, which I like. I seriously do not fancy enhanced boobs. Very slim SYT.

BBBJ: I am not a fan of this but she worked hard to do it. Good effort.

FJ: She is very green in this. I opted for bath alone even though she said can bath together. Overall experience very satisfactory. I managed to make her wet the bedsheet and she had to change it after that. She forgot to hold the condom when I pulled out and it was a mess. I felt so funny. 🤣
Like what I said before, normally I serviced FL rather than they serviced me, so I have no idea whether her service is good or not coz I did most of the actions and she seemed to be enjoying herself. You know the list of the actions right? Like auto roaming, lick nipple etc, I was the one that did all that on her.

She gonna move out soon due to some lease dispute, landlord refused to extend her stay. So for bros who wish to engage her, please do so soon. Seriously I hope she can stay longer coz hard to get a decent PRC SYT nowadays.

Last edited by Wee0502; Today at 03:33 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1