The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > KL - Malaysia's Finest!

Notices

KL - Malaysia's Finest! Malaysia's pulsating capital city never fails to thrill!

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 05:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
cbk69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
KL Setapak Massage

Still new to the forums so please up my points if you find this info useful! Feel free to ask any questions.

Recently discovered a chain of massage shops in Setapak area with very good massage by Thai MLs - mix of pretty ones, slightly older ones and larger ones, but most of them can give a good rub with very decent strength and technique.

Sawadikap Thai Massage @ Platinum Walk 2

100RM for 1 hr, 160 RM for 2hr, including HJ (frankly don't think it can get cheaper than this as the massage is quite solid too).
Payment by card is possible, use Maybank family and friends card for another 8% off!!!
Top up 50 to take off top, or top up 100 for b2b.
The guy in front will show you some pics on the phone so you can choose, but generally they are all quite pretty.

Their version of b2b is that they will clench their legs together, and you can do simulated sex . Feels quite good actually and I am frankly quite jaded by the generally lousy FJs on the various sites like Goldenb2b, although they are cheap, SG GL $60 is more value.
I just went today and my masseuse is Candy - looks is maybe 7/10 but she is petite and cute, speaks decent English and friendly/chatty as well.

Some other interesting facts:
I spoke to her and she said that out of 100 RM, she takes 40, and out of 160 RM, she takes 60. Usually 4 to 7 customers per day but recently it has been quite slow, so maybe 2 customers per day only.

It's actually a chain of shops in the area and I also visited this one:

Sawadikap Thai Massage @ Prima Setapak 2
This one has a slightly different pricing model, 65 for 1 hr, 90 for 1.5 br, 115 for 2 hrs. Top up 50 for HJ, or 100 to take off top, or 150 for b2b (simulated sex like above). Quality of girls are also good in general!

Lastly, I also tried YKC massage in the same area. This one can also pay by card, but the cost is a bit higher.

90 RM for 1 hr, 135 RM for 1.5hrs, 180 for 2 hrs.
Similar 50 RM for HJ etc. Used to come here but the other chain is more worth it.

Last edited by cbk69; Yesterday at 05:25 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1