The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old Today, 02:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 4
Asta5x is one of the Best!Asta5x is one of the Best!Asta5x is one of the Best!
Story - How I Got Lucky At Work As A RedMart Delivery Person

Hi everyone my name is Ben and I’m in my late 30s currently. This story happened around mid 2023 so roughly 1 year ago, I lost my job during the post covid-19 period in 2022 after which I tried out different kind of gag jobs while looking for my next permanent employment. After more than a year of attending interviews while working at the same time ended without success I gave up. In the same period, I have tried out driving PHV, doing food delivery and delivering parcel before eventually sticking to my choice of doing RedMart delivery which I felt was the best option out of the above.

The delivery zone which was assigned to me is the Bedok – Eunos area, conveniently for myself I also happened to stay around this area, another good thing is that once you are assigned a delivery zone normally it doesn’t change on a daily basis unless there are shortages of manpower in certain zone and they needed backup.

Anyway, most of you may know doing gag jobs let you meet all kind of people both good and bad ones and it is during my work as a RedMart delivery personnel I met Jocelyn. I remembered the first time I met Jocelyn it was just another routine day for me, since we are always in the same area there are some regular customers whom I can remember after delivering to them several times, however when planning my route for that day I can identify this was a new address which I haven’t make any delivery before.

When I pulled my truck over at Jocelyn’s address it was a HDB block nested in an old estate within Bedok, however Jocelyn’s unit was easily recognizable as it was a corner unit and you can tell from the main gate it was a newly renovated unit among the stretch of old and rundown units of her neighbors. Jocelyn’s booked delivery timeslot was in the morning and I recalled it was probably the first or second delivery I had made that day.

I buzzed the doorbell but no one answered, I then started slowly unloading Jocelyn’s purchase, it was a big order consisting of several bulky and heavy items and I was thinking it’s going to be troublesome if no one is at home with so many stuff. Luckily halfway I was unloading suddenly someone opened the door and greeted me, I looked up and standing infront of me was Jocelyn.

Jocelyn is probably in her late 20s or early 30s, she looked like your typical milf next door with big round eyes and long copper colored hair. Jocelyn isn’t someone you will rate as pretty but definitely pleasant looking enough. I remembered that morning her hair was tied into a messy ponytail, she was wearing a spaghetti top paired with a pair of sexy cotton short showing off her long and smooth legs, I could see a bit of her cleavage showing through the spaghetti top as well.

Jocelyn apologized to me she did not open the door earlier as she was washing up when I rang the doorbell as evidenced by the small spots of wet stains on her top. I smiled at her and told her its fine at least someone is at home to receive the order. Jocelyn smiled back at me and began carrying those items I have unloaded back into her unit, usually if the owner had opened the main door before I unload the items, I would try to unload them into their unit but for this time as I had already unloaded some of the items outside the door Jocelyn started carrying them in herself.

As Jocelyn was trying to bring the items back into her house this was the moment I caught her bending down with her full cleavage in plain sight. My immediate reaction was to look away but as I continued to unload the rest of her purchase, I was carefully peeping at her at the same time and it seemed that Jocelyn wasn’t aware of what was happening. Although it was also true that she doesn’t have the luxury to cover her chest with her hand while bending down as some of the stuffs were too heavy for her even with both hands or maybe she felt safe and confident enough with the padded spaghetti top even though she clearly wasn’t wearing a bra.

Anyway, this wasn’t the first time something like this had happened to me although on this occasion it is definitely one that lasted the longest and most steamy while others are just like 1-2 seconds of downblouse or upskirt, I just thought to myself this is one of the extra perks that comes along with this job so why not continue to look since Jocelyn was still busy with herself, I continued to stare at her chest even after I had finished unloading all her items hoping I could catch a glimpse of her nipple.

However, that did not happen as Jocelyn snapped me out of the moment and called out to me to help her with the 10kg bag of rice which I happily obliged. As I moved closer to Jocelyn, I’ve gotten the chance to look at her boobs up close which I determined to be around B to C cup size, her boobs also appeared to be incredibly smooth and soft, I could also smell a very nice fragrance coming from her. All these were starting to make me feel horny and I could feel a stir in my pants, as I was getting an erection gradually.

I told myself to calm down before I do anything stupid or illegal, I tried to hide my erection from Jocelyn’s view and quickly help her to move the rest of the stuff into her house to which she thanked me profusely and commented that I was very helpful unlike some of the other delivery person she had met in the past. I replied her that I appreciate her kind words and it I was just doing part of my job as I took my leave.

When I got back to the truck, I knew I had to get my erection off if not I wouldn’t be able to continue working, I hopped to the back of the truck and started masturbating to the images of Jocelyn which were still fresh in my mind, I imagined myself slipping my hands into her cleavage and caress her soft boobs before pulling down her spaghetti top and suck on them, as I was feeling horny I cummed rather quickly.

For the rest of that day I tried to focus on my work but it was impossible not to think of what happened this morning with Jocelyn and for the next few weeks I was praying everyday for Jocelyn to make a new order and my prayer was finally answered when I saw her address popup as part of the delivery route planning one morning…

To be continued…….......
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1