The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 22-04-2018, 09:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
padfoot135 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Horrible service at home based massage

Hi Bros, writing this down because really buai tahan liao. Recently been trying a few home base massage because price of MP/HC going up liao no one business.
So far tried 3 and all 3 was fked up. Website says all professional massage, and have many many FR saying this good that good end up go there feel like flipping table.

First one i went, when i booked her i specified telling that i wanted to massage and hj only. End up go there, lady say she dunoe much massage say give discount for FJ, i'm simple man, i see big boobs, i like, i agree.

Second one i went, the massage was soo weak that totally no feel and the lady kept on using phone and worst still when doing HJ she say her hand tired ask me ownself wank off. WTF?

Third one was the worst, i booked her a time slot and end up have to wait for another of her client to leave before i can go up, then go in alrdy give somewhat okok massage for less than 10min, then try to wank me off but in the end oso hand tired ask me ownself faster wank off say got next client comming(mind you the session not even 20min yet). got fed up, pay her $50 instead of $100 and just walk off.

Bros that are interested to know who this crap service are from can PM me i'll let u know the name and roughly the location so you can be careful not to be suai like me. Please up me rep if you find this useful. Thanks

**Updates. Cause i not sure if i shld openly point fingers ma, so i just ans ppl's pm can alrdy. Anyways both frm baixue(Woodlands) and ke xin(cck) i just check on their profile and currently both have change to geylang and kexin change name to xiang xi. the last one, i cant really rmb the particulars alrdy but is frm beautycastle but the profile disappear alrdy. Anyways just to be fair to the ladies, my experience is based on wanted a somewhat okok massage and them wanking off me and not simply a FJ experience, so if u not looking for massage you can ignore this post.

Last edited by padfoot135; 25-04-2018 at 04:17 PM.
Old 22-04-2018, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1756 / Power: 16
Jaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant future
Re: Horrible service at home based massage

Just say who they are openly lah, why still need to PM you?
Old 23-04-2018, 10:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1287 / Power: 17
msdt has much to be proud ofmsdt has much to be proud ofmsdt has much to be proud ofmsdt has much to be proud ofmsdt has much to be proud ofmsdt has much to be proud ofmsdt has much to be proud ofmsdt has much to be proud ofmsdt has much to be proud of

Ya bro just post openly for other bros to take note
Old 23-04-2018, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 8
xrff deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyxrff deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

go for those on list 1 first
Old 23-04-2018, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 22
Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future

I have zap u
Just say who
No need pm
Old 23-04-2018, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 8
Northpoint has much to be proud ofNorthpoint has much to be proud ofNorthpoint has much to be proud ofNorthpoint has much to be proud ofNorthpoint has much to be proud ofNorthpoint has much to be proud ofNorthpoint has much to be proud ofNorthpoint has much to be proud of

I think for the benefit of the ppl here, just openly put them here...
Old 23-04-2018, 04:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 555 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2966 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by padfoot135 View Post
Hi Bros, writing this down because really buai tahan liao. Recently been trying a few home base massage because price of MP/HC going up liao no one business.
So far tried 3 and all 3 was fked up. Website says all professional massage, and have many many FR saying this good that good end up go there feel like flipping table.

First one i went, when i booked her i specified telling that i wanted to massage and hj only. End up go there, lady say she dunoe much massage say give discount for FJ, i'm simple man, i see big boobs, i like, i agree.

Second one i went, the massage was soo weak that totally no feel and the lady kept on using phone and worst still when doing HJ she say her hand tired ask me ownself wank off. WTF?

Third one was the worst, i booked her a time slot and end up have to wait for another of her client to leave before i can go up, then go in alrdy give somewhat okok massage for less than 10min, then try to wank me off but in the end oso hand tired ask me ownself faster wank off say got next client comming(mind you the session not even 20min yet). got fed up, pay her $50 instead of $100 and just walk off.

Bros that are interested to know who this crap service are from can PM me i'll let u know the name and roughly the location so you can be careful not to be suai like me. Please up me rep if you find this useful. Thanks
Bro, please share with us. We dont want to be con by them.
Old 24-04-2018, 07:06 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

There are tones of landmine out in FL/ML sections.

Majority are on social visit pass and hence max 2months. 2months duration they will not have super good service to get returns clients.

Those student pass or fake work permit girls are working harder slightly as their time here is longer. But still, so many clients out there, they will cherry pick to provide good service for return clients. Seldom people will return to find them as there are almost endless supplies of them out there.
Smarter one will provide of TLC to find more carrot heads to buy them more expensive gifts.

Those got caught by our Hard working av and taking white card now, they are working damm super hard. Because their time are limited in SG now.

Those who jump the plane one, over stay in Sg one; full of TLC. Because they only depend on repeated customers or carrot heads now. They will not risk of being caught by av which leads to jail term n have to say good bye to Sg for good.

Lastly; those who are PR/ PR turned citizens are normally older age one on the Local ML section. They normally don't do FL anymore even if they are FL in the past. Such girls service are better but older for sure. They aim to have more repeated clients as well. Reason is majority of them either cannot work in legal massage shop due to being caught by av previously and banned from working as a masseur. The only route is online for their living hood. TLC level is very high, will aim to get boyfriends and lovers...

U think paying $100-120 is cheaper for ML or FL sections girls.... risk is very high. I had my share of tones of lousy services from those sections.

Till now, I just stay on with my regulars.. once in awhile venture out with very high failure experience

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 24-04-2018, 10:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 10
juststray deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrff View Post
go for those on list 1 first
That thread closed already.
Old 25-04-2018, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
padfoot135 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Cause i not sure if i shld openly point fingers ma, so i just ans ppl's pm can alrdy. Anyways both frm $$$$$$ baixue and ke xin. the last one, i cant really rmb the particulars alrdy alrdy but is frm beautycastle but the profile disappear alrdy. anyways just to be fair to the ladies, my experience is based on wanted a decent massage and them wanking off me not wanted a FJ experience so if u not looking for massage you can ignore this post.
Old 29-04-2018, 01:37 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
licking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Informative.

Bro, can share what is actually white card holder pls?

Meaning awaiting to be charged? Paiseh i am noob. Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post

Majority are on social visit pass and hence max 2months. 2months duration they will not have super good service to get returns clients.

Those student pass or fake work permit girls are working harder slightly as their time here is longer. But still, so many clients out there, they will cherry pick to provide good service for return clients. Seldom people will return to find them as there are almost endless supplies of them out there.
Smarter one will provide of TLC to find more carrot heads to buy them more expensive gifts.

Those got caught by our Hard working av and taking white card now, they are working damm super hard. Because their time are limited in SG now.

Those who jump the plane one, over stay in Sg one; full of TLC. Because they only depend on repeated customers or carrot heads now. They will not risk of being caught by av which leads to jail term n have to say good bye to Sg for good.
Old 29-04-2018, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1517 / Power: 10
liketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant future
Exclamation Re: Horrible service at home based massage

Please go to toggle & watch the latest episode of Crimewatch. You will get an inkling why you get unsatisfactory service. The women need a high turnover of customers before they can earn enough to sustain themselves. Unless they meet 张自成(给我一百万) or that guy who struck TOTO jackpot $2.6 million on 26/4/2018, otherwise they are on their toes to avoid anti-vice.

Last edited by liketosleep; 29-04-2018 at 02:53 PM. Reason: Add more information.
Old 07-05-2018, 09:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
rayhan77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post

Lastly; those who are PR/ PR turned citizens are normally older age one on the Local ML section. They normally don't do FL anymore even if they are FL in the past. Such girls service are better but older for sure. They aim to have more repeated clients as well. Reason is majority of them either cannot work in legal massage shop due to being caught by av previously and banned from working as a masseur. The only route is online for their living hood. TLC level is very high, will aim to get boyfriends and lovers...

U think paying $100-120 is cheaper for ML or FL sections girls.... risk is very high. I had my share of tones of lousy services from those sections.

Till now, I just stay on with my regulars.. once in awhile venture out with very high failure experience
I totally agree with u bro!!! Had my fair share of bad experiences. Only the older age ones will give the best service.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1