The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature

Notices

Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature Visit Sam's Alfresco Heaven. Singapore's best Alfresco Coffee Experience! If you're up to your ears with all this Sex Talk and would like to take a break from it all to discuss other interesting aspects of life in Singapore,  pop over and join in the fun.

User Tag List

Old 21-10-2014, 11:10 AM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up THE STUPID POLICIES THAT HELP PRC PROSTITUTES and why THEY WANT TO BE CAUGHT...

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

The stupid policies of the Singapore authorities.

When PRC girls who come to Singapore to prostitute themselves are caught, most are hoping thst theu will be given white cards to carry on their activities (self sustained employment) whilst waiting for cases to be heard , often as police AV witnesses.

I have personally met 3 such girls, one who was kept here for almost 16 months after she was caught and continued working as her white card permits her to do so. The other 2 were actually very happy to be caught.

Why?

Coming here as tourist, their cash outkay is low. If they were to apply for a 6 months WP, normally as a singer or officially called Performing Artiste, thry have to pay at least $6-8K to unscupulous agents. And there is no guarantee its bona fide. So plenty of PRC girls come over to work as Prostitutes hoping to be caught and given carte blanch, ie Singapore garment sponsored pai kar. It is like striking Toto.

Just like Toto, against gigantic odds, sure got some tiok or should I say pai kar-ed.

REAL STUPID POLICY THAT IS EXPLOITED AND STILL BEING EXPLOITED.

Second, I read with real amusement at the exit interview with the CP. The CP actually mentioned that his real intention to join the police force was to get a scholarship to study at Oxford.

WTF IS THIS?

This kind of attitude sucks. Unfortunately in this country, such people are well rewarded which lead me to believe that people at the top who formulate policies have sold their souls to the Devil. And so are the Grasslooters Porlumpars who are mostly their for their own agendas.

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1