The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 11:15 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 0
Anmoking is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAnmoking is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAnmoking is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Jap AV stars look alike MLs ❤️ High quality looking Gems ⭐ Tiong Bahru Area

Introducing SBF bros, 3 hidden gems from Joynna Spa. Their entrance fee is $60 per hour.

This is Anna, a tall and slim, innocent and cute-looking masssue from Vietnam.
Wechat: OanhBy99

This is Lisa from Vietnam, a mixed blood, known as the dark Maria Ozawa. She has a fantastic figure and is truly irresistible.
Wechat: hoaly2811

This is Lily from Vietnam, very pretty and slim lady. Do add her on wechat to book her as she only worked until 6pm

Working hours is 24hr, so do book them in advance. Lisa's location may vary so do check with her.

Address: 50 Tiong Bahru Rd, Singapore 168733

Last edited by Anmoking; Today at 09:11 AM.
Old Yesterday, 07:11 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 750 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4086 / Power: 6
hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jap AV stars look alike MLs ❤️ High quality looking Gems ⭐ Tiong Bahru Area

Lisa and Anna are here! <3 They have their own thread now.

Bros who PM me for their contact in other thread, u can find their contacts here le.

Highly recommend Lisa for all round services. She ace in every departments from massage, body, teasing to sensual.

I will write Anna FR next. Hahahaha.
Old Yesterday, 07:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 19
terrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyxiaoboy2 View Post
Lisa and Anna are here! <3 They have their own thread now.

Bros who PM me for their contact in other thread, u can find their contacts here le.

Highly recommend Lisa for all round services. She ace in every departments from massage, body, teasing to sensual.

I will write Anna FR next. Hahahaha.
Is Anna able to speak Chinese?
Old Yesterday, 07:33 PM
Samster (A)

hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by terrarompa View Post
Is Anna able to speak Chinese?
She can speak very well! Haha. At first i thought she noob noob shy shy type, when texting her all in viet. But one time when i RTM Lisa, i heard her speaking chinese with another customer via voice message. I stun. Hahahaha. Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon
Old Yesterday, 07:39 PM
Samster

terrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyxiaoboy2 View Post
She can speak very well! Haha. At first i thought she noob noob shy shy type, when texting her all in viet. But one time when i RTM Lisa, i heard her speaking chinese with another customer via voice message. I stun. Hahahaha. Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon
Interesting. This place quite near where I work, drive pass there quite often but never ventured inside as it doesn’t look very promising. Hope this Anna’s real life looks don’t differ too much from her pics.

Last edited by terrarompa; Yesterday at 08:49 PM. Reason: Typo correction
Old Yesterday, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
qwerty99999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro, what's the overall damage?
Old Yesterday, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 275 / Power: 6
Skyzfire is one of the Best!Skyzfire is one of the Best!Skyzfire is one of the Best!

Lol I just saw Anna just now.

She's only here for a month though sadly.
Yes she looks exactly like the pictures but for the rest of the services, YMMV.
Old Yesterday, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyzfire View Post
Lol I just saw Anna just now.

She's only here for a month though sadly.
Yes she looks exactly like the pictures but for the rest of the services, YMMV.
Bro, you mean Anna is selective about her service offerings to different customers?
Old Today, 01:14 AM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by terrarompa View Post
Interesting. This place quite near where I work, drive pass there quite often but never ventured inside as it doesn’t look very promising. Hope this Anna’s real life looks don’t differ too much from her pics.
Ahh can give a try. Her real life look wont disappoint.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1