The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 25-09-2015, 12:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
cuntface deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Not too bad...- Massage place @ Balestier

With this haze, there's not much outdoor activity we can do, so decided to go for a massage nearby....
Went to this recommended massage place at level 4, Han massage place @ rocca balestier and found the place to be pretty decent and cozy...The massage was really good, with good sufficient strength and quiet environment..nearly fell asleep..
Would definitely return..
Old 25-09-2015, 01:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1400 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20984 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Not too bad...- Massage place @ Balestier

These days business ain't good for Tang Dynasty spa because all their outlets do not have SYT masseuses who could offer teasing build into the massage ...

I used to be a super regular of Han Dynasty (subsidiary of Tang Dynasty spa) when the chio SYT, Na Na was still around ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 29-09-2015, 05:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
SexPistol deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Not too bad...- Massage place @ Balestier

Miss the good old days of massage shops found at the whole stretch of Balestier Road from Robinson hotel to opposite Thomson Medical centre
and the ang-pai Zu-Er...best in mosha, best in oil
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1