The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 17-03-2014, 01:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 16
simonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud of
Talking ★ WaWa ★ 正宗按摩女郎 ★ Busty 34C Babe ★ 101% 90 MIN Genuine Massage ★ BM胸推 ★ HJ ★ INC ROOM

♥ "C" cup Foxy WaWa 娃娃 ♥ Authentic Tui Na / Oil Massage ♥ BM HJ Inc RM ♥

Here's her stats!

Name: WaWa 娃娃

Ht: 1.58m

Body: smooth complexion

Looks: Sweet look

Boobs: 34 Natural 'C'

Service Provided:

Massage: Authentic Tui Na / Oil Massage

AutoRoam: Yes, roaming allow

Boobs massage: Yes, Imaging those busty boobs going over yr body

HJ: Sensually done. looking at her Sweet face, C ups & her sexy moaning will make U shoot in no time

GFE: Very TEH. will make U at ease

Environment: clean and cosy with toilet attach

WaWa 娃娃 Only serve Chinese Bros, sorry to other race

Damage $100 for 90mins of massage Include Room

Additional $50 for a exotic boobs massage & One HJ

Click Here To Access Her Individual's Profile

Kindly post the Reports if you are happy with her service.
If you are unhappy with the service you can zap me or flame me .

Kindly refer to newest post for latest updates. Thanks

CERTIFY By SIMON

Last edited by simonqing; 21-03-2014 at 01:34 AM.
Old 17-03-2014, 11:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Maxnovic is Cool - loads of Potential
Thumbs up Re: ★ WaWa ★ 正宗按摩女郎 ★ Busty 34C Babe ★ 101% 90 MIN Genuine Massage ★ BM胸推 ★ HJ ★ INC

Rtm countless time and still counting.a gem providing great massage and hj service not to be miss. U will be kc by her excellent service. A good recommend to all bros wanting a actual quality massage service.thumbs up.
Old 17-03-2014, 12:52 PM
Samster

simonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud of
Re: ★ WaWa ★ 正宗按摩女郎 ★ Busty 34C Babe ★ 101% 90 MIN Genuine Massage ★ BM胸推 ★ HJ ★ INC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxnovic View Post
Rtm countless time and still counting.a gem providing great massage and hj service not to be miss. U will be kc by her excellent service. A good recommend to all bros wanting a actual quality massage service.thumbs up.
UpPz UpPz Thread , Thanks For The SuPpOrt !!!!
Old 17-03-2014, 05:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 12
skorpio69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: ★ WaWa ★ 正宗按摩女郎 ★ Busty 34C Babe ★ 101% 90 MIN Genuine Massage ★ BM胸推 ★ HJ ★ INC

Support WaWa!!!

She is one of the best masseuse around!! Been her regular for 1 year plus already. Knows where to press and treats you like a king!

Hot babe, good figure (her boobs damn nice), can chat and not forgetting her massage. All in one package!!

For those who love massages, die die must give her a try!!
Old 17-03-2014, 06:58 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
gaumup deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: ★ WaWa ★ 正宗按摩女郎 ★ Busty 34C Babe ★ 101% 90 MIN Genuine Massage ★ BM胸推 ★ HJ ★ INC

wa wa No1. best money you spend
Old 17-03-2014, 10:45 PM
Samster (M)

Bebeto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks simonqing bro for bringing such a excellent chiobu here. Just saw her posting today and decided to give a dial as judging by her photo was totally "MY CUP OF TEA."
Greeting me at the door step my a chiobu that look even much better than the photo given. Anyway, her massage was really "DAMN SOLID" as you can feel comfortable when she was massaging you and will chat with you and also check to see if the strength is enough or not.After an hour of massage, she begin to seduced me with a kiss on my shoulder,nipple and moaning and blowing air at my ears. Adding up a boobs rub on my back and a magic touch of HDLY that makes me feel tickering and comfortable that I offload within a short while.After a bath, she continue to massage my hand and chat with me. Really high gfe.

Really every penny worth and you wouldn't not regret.A little stats for this chio bu.

Looks: 9.8/10
Figure: 9/10
Boobs: a smooth firm boobs u really liken to hold
Massage: 9.5/10 hardworking lady
HDLY: 10/10 never experience a HDLY so shiok
Hj: 9.5/10 really take care of your bro with her technic
Rtm: certainly
Old 18-03-2014, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bebeto View Post
Thanks simonqing bro for bringing such a excellent chiobu here. Just saw her posting today and decided to give a dial as judging by her photo was totally "MY CUP OF TEA."
Greeting me at the door step my a chiobu that look even much better than the photo given. Anyway, her massage was really "DAMN SOLID" as you can feel comfortable when she was massaging you and will chat with you and also check to see if the strength is enough or not.After an hour of massage, she begin to seduced me with a kiss on my shoulder,nipple and moaning and blowing air at my ears. Adding up a boobs rub on my back and a magic touch of HDLY that makes me feel tickering and comfortable that I offload within a short while.After a bath, she continue to massage my hand and chat with me. Really high gfe.

Really every penny worth and you wouldn't not regret.A little stats for this chio bu.

Looks: 9.8/10
Figure: 9/10
Boobs: a smooth firm boobs u really liken to hold
Massage: 9.5/10 hardworking lady
HDLY: 10/10 never experience a HDLY so shiok
Hj: 9.5/10 really take care of your bro with her technic
Rtm: certainly
Old 19-03-2014, 12:08 PM
Samster

Old 19-03-2014, 10:30 PM
Samster (M)

Virgo1314 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FINALLY manage to book a slot to try out on this sweetie cutie. Had been browsing around and had long heard of a lot of brothers mentioning that this girl massaging skill and hj skill was POWER, really did not disappoint.She was a chatty young girl and u can speak to her almost everything. Her house was also a comfortable and clean unit.She may look small built in size but her strength and the format she press makes me feel really relax and fresh after the session. Not forgetting the hj part where she try to tease me by rubbing her 'C' cup boobs behind me,moaning by my ears and rubbing on my bros softly and smoothly really makes u feel like she wants u.It must be a fortune being her bf.hehe...And also not to mention that the way she tickles my butt all the way to the inner part of my groin and my ball making me felt so arousing.真的是5星级享受.Will be returning to massage very soon.

Looks:9/10
Figure:8.7/10
Boobs:9.3/10
HDLY: 10/10
Hj:9.7/10
Communication:9.5/10
Massage:9.5/10
Rtm:10/10
Old 21-03-2014, 01:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Virgo1314 View Post
FINALLY manage to book a slot to try out on this sweetie cutie. Had been browsing around and had long heard of a lot of brothers mentioning that this girl massaging skill and hj skill was POWER, really did not disappoint.She was a chatty young girl and u can speak to her almost everything. Her house was also a comfortable and clean unit.She may look small built in size but her strength and the format she press makes me feel really relax and fresh after the session. Not forgetting the hj part where she try to tease me by rubbing her 'C' cup boobs behind me,moaning by my ears and rubbing on my bros softly and smoothly really makes u feel like she wants u.It must be a fortune being her bf.hehe...And also not to mention that the way she tickles my butt all the way to the inner part of my groin and my ball making me felt so arousing.真的是5星级享受.Will be returning to massage very soon.

Looks:9/10
Figure:8.7/10
Boobs:9.3/10
HDLY: 10/10
Hj:9.7/10
Communication:9.5/10
Massage:9.5/10
Rtm:10/10

Old 21-03-2014, 09:49 PM
Samster

Old 22-03-2014, 09:41 PM
Samster

Old 23-03-2014, 06:27 PM
Samster

Old 24-03-2014, 10:28 AM
Samster

Old 25-03-2014, 10:42 AM
Samster

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1