The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 21-12-2006, 11:28 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
sexyboys deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Any OL style place?

i like OL style gals with high heels and s+++ctings. Any suggestions?
Old 22-12-2006, 11:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 275 / Power: 18
JediMaster is one of the Best!JediMaster is one of the Best!JediMaster is one of the Best!
Re: Any OL style place?

YES, me too. Think of raping all the OL in my office. Any bro or senior can advise?
Seems like 'A Boutique CluB-VaNILLa for MeN' is the only place and no one message me though I ask for it. Maybe because i am new and i agree to be discreet.
Old 01-01-2007, 04:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 21
shioker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexyboys View Post
i like OL style gals with high heels and s+++ctings. Any suggestions?
Wah if got shuch place i also wanna know!!! Me also a super OL lover too!!!
Old 01-01-2007, 06:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 20
ang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond repute

I am keen on this place too..

But, to be realistic, you cannot find such place in Singapore..

Although Club Vanilla got at least one OL, it is not realistic enough.. (The OL in this place wear only suit and skirt , but no blouse)

For me, OL must wear stocklings, high-heel shoes and skirt , blouse and powersuit...

If any daring and enterprising bro set up joint where gals wear various OL clothings, like those you common found in office..

This joint must have 4 rooms in a office settings ( chair, table, ) and one large common room ( for mass orgy only...) Like this idea?
Old 01-01-2007, 06:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3001 / Power: 23
Shuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond repute

to threadstarter,u can try Shenton Way,lots of OLs.
If I do forget to, pls drop me a reminder PM.
Thank you all for your kind understanding.
Old 01-01-2007, 07:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 275 / Power: 18
JediMaster is one of the Best!JediMaster is one of the Best!JediMaster is one of the Best!

Yes brother Ang076. Hope your idea is heard and someone will do so.
I heard from my friend in Jap that their brothel has this concept of different 'scene'. Eg He ask for subway molesting and fucking. He is brought to a room with no bed, just the subway seat and poles with handle. The gal will come in costume of his desired, eg Sailor, OL, etc. He will start to molest her and the gal will also resist a bit (so a bit act act but I think will fulfill a lot of brother's fantasy) and of course will give in later. they are so serious that they even add in subway annoucement (reporting the next stop).
I hope one day someone can set up these concept joint, with airplane, office, classroom, etc set up. Think he will make big bucks with this...
Old 01-01-2007, 07:25 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 0
Cummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ang076 View Post
This joint must have 4 rooms in a office settings ( chair, table, ) and one large common room ( for mass orgy only...) Like this idea?
talking about fantasy,if possible, can we have a big,round & shinning conference table,whenever some busty OLs lean forward,enjoy watching those reflections .....
Old 01-01-2007, 07:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 505 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3369 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JediMaster View Post
I heard from my friend in Jap that their brothel has this concept of different 'scene'.....
Yes, I read that in a magazine recently. Those Japs really miles ahead of everyone..............

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 01-01-2007, 07:30 PM
Samster

ang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, thats right , bro jedimaster.

This joint in Japan is called 'Image Club', where gals cater to guy fantasy thru roleplay in a theme rooms,( carriage, office, etc...)
Old 01-01-2007, 07:33 PM
Samster

Nice one , bro cummon..

One can do doggie on a gal who are placing her hands on the table and she moan, you can see reflection of her CFM face...
Old 02-01-2007, 12:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 20
jinrenhe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjinrenhe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjinrenhe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjinrenhe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjinrenhe is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
I heard from my friend in Jap that their brothel has this concept of different 'scene'. Eg He ask for subway molesting and fucking. He is brought to a room with no bed, just the subway seat and poles with handle. The gal will come in costume of his desired, eg Sailor, OL, etc. He will start to molest her and the gal will also resist a bit (so a bit act act but I think will fulfill a lot of brother's fantasy) and of course will give in later. they are so serious that they even add in subway annoucement (reporting the next stop).
Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
Yes, I read that in a magazine recently. Those Japs really miles ahead of everyone..............
Really?? Gosh... this is like living out my fantasy

bro lacoruna...haha, do u mind lending me the mag or at least tell me where can i buy it? or any website where i can read up more

i really should start saving for a trip to Jap...
反正我本来就是一个人旅行
Old 02-01-2007, 12:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 21
shioker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ang076 View Post
I am keen on this place too..

But, to be realistic, you cannot find such place in Singapore..

Although Club Vanilla got at least one OL, it is not realistic enough.. (The OL in this place wear only suit and skirt , but no blouse)

For me, OL must wear stocklings, high-heel shoes and skirt , blouse and powersuit...

If any daring and enterprising bro set up joint where gals wear various OL clothings, like those you common found in office..

U mean there's such place? Where the hell is Club Vanilla??? Can any bro PM me to share??? Me very hungry ah!!!
Old 02-01-2007, 04:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 22
jng1103 is a glorious beacon of lightjng1103 is a glorious beacon of lightjng1103 is a glorious beacon of lightjng1103 is a glorious beacon of lightjng1103 is a glorious beacon of lightjng1103 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I watched few Jap AV clips as u described. holy cow, i didnt know it was real... i thought it was only in AV... anyway, quite a kinky sexperience though...

jimbo
Old 02-01-2007, 09:15 AM
Samster

Bro shioker, you will be disappointed if you had expected a theme office , with chair, table, etc..

It is just a small joint with few rooms with beds, and common area, one common shower room.. If you want to go and take a look, you have to be trustworthy enough for senior bro to let you go in..(Dont PM me as I was not appointed to do so..)

Actually, sex-ternpruer can lease several neighbouring units at a secluded corner and turn the units into theme rooms, eg. office, classroom, clinic, etc.. We just go to front unit and said we need to go to office, we pick the gals, and decided on images and we will be taken to office and "OLs" will come and serve us ..

Well, I had seen a few neighbouring units (all TN joints) which are under the same owner.. Why cant this be apply to this local version of Image Club?
Old 02-01-2007, 12:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 388 / Power: 20
dreammare is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdreammare is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdreammare is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdreammare is a living Saint! - you won't find better

wah if such thing happens..i'll be first to go
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1